"I think therefore I am," only holds true on a individual materialistic basis.

Fido

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 05:49 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Truth is ACTUAL in all possible meanings...BEING cannot be contradicted not even by INFINITY !!! (that´s the beauty of it)
...you should try and bring Infinity Up to, not down to, Finity...a far more original exercise....what do you say ?

It is a problem with all infinite being that we can say nothing of meaning about it... Moral forms like God, or Justice, or evil cannot be defined because they are infinites in their conception which is not complete, and in their meaning which is incomplete... We can only have knowledge in the limited sense of finite physical objects, and ultimately that knowledge too is incomplete so that ignorance as a moral form is infinite too...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:41 am
@Fido,
Of course the form in the sense of rule its not the object...the object is its manifestation.

...But one can say, that the True lasting object is the rule which does not change...this is about what is constant and what is not...not a question of matter vs spirit, but just a question of what "substance" really means...what is substantial !
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:46 am
No, Infinity is about pattern repeating !...
...and it still is confined to rules, therefore to a qualitative finite nature.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPW1xgPrdyA
Fido

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:20 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

No, Infinity is about pattern repeating !...
...and it still is confined to rules, therefore to a qualitative finite nature.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPW1xgPrdyA

Space is infinite...Where is the pattern there... Time is infinite, and we impose the pattern... God is infinite, and where is the pattern... Infinite is only the opposite of finite, and finite is the sort on knowledge we can have of distinct objects that we can grasp, or at least, get around
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:37 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Of course the form in the sense of rule its not the object...the object is its manifestation.

...But one can say, that the True lasting object is the rule which does not change...this is about what is constant and what is not...not a question of matter vs spirit, but just a question of what "substance" really means...what is substantial !

Really??? Do I have your right here, that the form, rule as you call it is unchanging??? It is only when forms cannot change or be changed that they are finally **** canned... The flaws in the Ptolemaic univerce had to constantly be corrected for...There was some pretty heady math involved... The people were not stupid, but their form representing a process was stupid... Forms are knowledge... What is a cat??? The concept of a cat is our complete knowledge of the cat, and it will always tend to point at the cat, but if our knowledge should change, so must the form change...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 01:10 pm
@Fido,
Cats Dogs and the like, they all have legs, if you get my meaning...
Rules of Nature don´t change !
0 Replies