Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 06:00 pm
http://scribe.googlelabs.com/

Saves you the trouble of even thing when you write, just start with a word and accept every suggestion. I started with the italicised text

For example, there is another way to get around them and they are nothing but another form of therapy for these patients is not known whether these are the only ones who can not afford to pay for their own users and groups to their Friends / Favorites list yet, so I'ma keep popping up in their own right and do not want to be related to their particular field or industry in which they are attached to their respective owners...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,394 • Replies: 2
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 07:16 pm
@hingehead,
I too can speak utter Google nonsense! Very Happy

Quote:
Perhaps the most talked about fresh talent out there is the opportunity for students. The results show that the proposed method is based on the seller's reliability. Lemonade Forum Rules and Guidelines are available on the internet. It will then disappear... or at least it seems to me that there might be a more sensitive indicator for the stream.
hingehead

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 08:25 pm
@tsarstepan,
If only they had this out when I was an undergrad trying to beef up my word count!

That would have been cool to see them in their own right and do not want to be related to their particular field or industry in which they are attached to their respective owners and are strictly for viewing and printing of these books are nothing but another form of therapy for these patients is not known whether the same is true for the Frontiers of Brain Sciences Unit in Cambridge and the University of California at Berkeley and the University of California at Berkeley and the University of California at Berkeley.

Endless loop!
0 Replies