Time To Boycott EA games?

RexRed

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:27 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Maybe they will learn to govern fairly from a video game. In that case, EA games will be a hero.

Not likely at all... death breeds death...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:30 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

you just showed kids how to yell "you know what" in a movie theater... Shocked

if I wanna know how to make a bomb, ima figure it out.

all the internet does is give me 25 wrong ways to sort through in getting there...

And that is why the freedom to yell fire in a movie theater NO LONGER EXISTS... (You have just proven my point...) and the precedent for jail time is well established as a deterrent...
djjd62

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:34 pm
@RexRed,
i gotta say, i felt bad for all those folks who died in the fire the last time i was at the movies, luckily i was sitting in the back row and was able to get out, i mean i would have said something, but, you know
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:35 pm
@RexRed,
I'm not sure you understand your point, but ok...
RexRed

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:43 pm
@Rockhead,
There was once a time when there was no law on the books stating it was illegal to yell fire in a movie theater... A precedence was set the first time people were trampled to death by such a prank...

Like telling people on the radio that the martians had landed and making it sound like an authentic news cast.

I am sure I understand my point. If not, enlighten me...
Rockhead

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:44 pm
@RexRed,
Is Mr Wells still in jail?
RexRed

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:47 pm
Modern war is not role PLAYING or a GAME at all...
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:47 pm
I think this looks awfully fun.

RexRed

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:48 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

Is Mr Wells still in jail?

Mr Wells set a precedent and now that is illegal for news caster to play such pranks... Again we have less freedom due to terror...
Rockhead

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:50 pm
@RexRed,
I still like him, even though he was a terrorist.

was he Taliban?
RexRed

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:51 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I think this looks awfully fun.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3EUHaUIZFI[/youtube]

So are you going to be proud that your children are role playing as participants in death squads and slitting people throats in the night because they voted for the "moderate" party? I wonder if they will decide that you are too strict for their own liking?
RexRed

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:54 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

I still like him, even though he was a terrorist.

was he Taliban?

I can't answer that but you seem more sympathetic to the Taliban's cause than you do for those protecting YOUR freedoms...
djjd62

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:55 pm
@RexRed,
maybe he can tell the difference between fantasy and real life

Rockhead

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:59 pm
@RexRed,
my freedoms are being protected to death.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 06:05 pm
@RexRed,
Actually, my kids are most adept at swinging from buildings on webs slung from their wrists. They are also very good at light saber fights and my son has won the World Series on two different teams, and is a world cup soccer champion.

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 06:07 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

maybe he can tell the difference between fantasy and real life

This game is a training video for real life... it is called virtual reality... It is supposed to mimic the real thing as closely as possible...

Like a terrorist training video... It teaches terrorism. Nothing at all fantasy about this! If that was the case we would be bringing our young men and women home from Afghanistan today... But no, they are still fighting and dying, shedding REAL blood for the cause of freedom while game companies are glorifying and romanticizing the enemy...
Rockhead

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 06:10 pm
@RexRed,
just like grand theft auto taught me how to steal cars. yeah, that's the ticket...
djjd62

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 06:10 pm
@RexRed,
funny, when i see pentagon footage of al queda training camps, it looks more like when we played war or cowboys and indians when i was a kid

not much like a video game at all
RexRed

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 06:11 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

my freedoms are being protected to death.

Well i hate to interrupt your own bit of selfishness but have you even considered those poor unfortunate souls that are caught in the crossfire while you bask in your freedoms? These freedoms fought and earned by others who have gone before you that most reasonable people revere as heroes...
djjd62

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 06:12 pm
@Rockhead,
don't forget slapping hookers around, i could never get the backhand right, thank you rockstar