Hi i would like you to help me in the following questions. thanks

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 05:08 am
1.What methods would you use to communicate appropriately with children regarding their age, developmental stage and culture?
2.We have some funds, which I want to use to buy some indoor games for the children. To ensure that our children make the most of these games and fully enjoy them, we need to get their input into what we purchase. How can we go about this? I want you to think about and answer the following questions that are designed to get their input.

a). What communication methods will you use—and why?
b)How would you encourage the children to consider new ideas and interests that haven’t previously been catered for in our centre? Identify three (3) appropriate strategies you could use to introduce new ideas to children.
c). If a child offers a suggestion regarding an activity or play experience, how might you respond? Give an example.
d)What would you do to ensure that sufficient time is given for children to express their ideas?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,289 • Replies: 0
No top replies