Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2024 12:02 pm
My wife went to give our 9 week old son a bath. We had been conversing and arguing for awhile and once we stopped she decided to give him a bath. As she was washing him she rested a washcloth on his chest which almost covered his privstes. I noticed he was looking up at her and smiling a bit. I thought it would be a good memory to capture. I took out my phone to take a picture and I was going to make sure not to get anything below his tummy. She freaked out and snatched the phone from me. She told me how wrong I was for doing that. How would I feel if a friend told me to strip down and they take a picture but it’s okay cause they wouldn’t get anything below the waist. Told me there is something wrong with me and that I’m not protecting our child. That he isn’t old enough to say no and how embarrassing it would be for him. Was I wrong? Is it not acceptable to take a photo of your little one enjoying their bath? I could understand the problem if I were sharing it or if there was any sort of nudity but I didn’t think I was doing wrong by my son. Am I wrong?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 346 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Mame

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2024 04:28 pm
@Lyrad3d14,
I don't think you did anything wrong but then, I wasn't raised in a climate of extremes. I grew up looking at a little girl's partially naked bum on a bottle of sun tan lotion. See the difference?

You're going to have to find out how far leftist your wife is in her thinking in order for you to get ahead of this. Her suggestion that a 9 week old should be able to decide if he'd be embarrassed proves my point.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2024 09:06 am
Based on this post and your other posting history, what you’re exemplifying are significant and serious marital issues.

However, this particular issue seems to be about far more than nudity and privacy. That being said, though there’s no nudity, I might not post the images on the Internet. ts not in bad taste but it’s not of interest to the general public Sharing amongst family should be quite acceptable.

Sorry to say, but this marriage needs some counseling or professional guidance.
0 Replies