Side Of The Fence! Which One Are You On?

HexHammer

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 12:09 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
Far better, is the slayer
That confesses to the kill
Than a pilgrimage of liars
Bearing
No, I can't agree in any way.

The dead can't be remade to the living, it's an irreverseable crime, a lie can be undone and be corrected.

People, where is your rationallity? Sheeps!
mark noble

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 12:23 pm
@HexHammer,
Hi Hex!

You never agree with anything anyone says... That's what I like about you.

The plural of 'sheep' is 'sheep' - A sheep, some sheep, millions of sheep - It's all sheep.

The point here is 'honesty' or 'deceit'. The extremities are applied to produce a varied response.

Would you prefer this:

Far better is a farmer
Who spends little time in sleep
Than a condescending barman
Who is intimate with sheep

Well?

Doesn't really do it for me, my friend.
Have an awesome day Hex!
Mark...
HexHammer

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 12:27 pm
@mark noble,
My good mark, you know excatly what I mean by sheeps, even if it's spelled sheep.

By what you say is right per se, but one would be simpleminded to only look at that, one should see the consequenses, what tomorrow brings.

This will encourage people to just regret their murder and all is forgiven. Too many times I'v seen people just use ill logic to reason their selfish and cynically ways, and "allow" themselves and their friends and family to do horrible things.
mark noble

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 12:50 pm
@HexHammer,
Hi Hex!

I wouldn't even kill an insect, my friend, but I have encountered many killers in my life. My father did it for a living (SAS) for over two decades, some international friends of mine have killed to protect themselves or their property, and one (no friend, by far) killed his wife. My father did what he was trained (brainwashed) to do by the british government and has no regret, my international friends conceal regret, and the wife killer (lives behind a big wall) forever, after killing his second wife with a hammer and television set.

Here's a good example: You chase after a fella who has just attacked an old dear in the high street - It's an impulsive act, of course, but you pursue anyway. you perform a tackle on him to cease his flee, he falls to the ground, strikes his head on the kerb and is instantly killed.

You are now a killer (slayer). When the police arrive you confess to what took place to them. You are now the slayer that confesses to the kill.

Here's my question: Are you better than the pursuer than ran away, got caught later, tried to bribe a potential alibi and lied to the police about his ever having been in the high street?

All The Best Hex!
Mark...
Pemerson

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 12:54 pm
@wayne,
'Tis a braggart (but a brave one) who kills and confesses.
But liars bearing greetings & good will are wimps & weasles
who'll be exposed.

No winner here.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 01:50 pm
@mark noble,
It would be minescule better to confess right away and save the society lots of trouble chasing you, but the whole reasoning is wrong, there's no "better" in the equation.

The question is irrelevant excatly like any of your other questions, it's useless selfendulgence., mental mastrubation at best.
mark noble

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 03:03 pm
@HexHammer,
Hi Hex!

Could we maybe re-classify your 'mental masturbation' phrase to 'pointless thought'? It would then be less inviting to use for those of you who seem to get a kick out of doing so.

In the Uk a court of law would look more fondly on one who admits to their part in an offence, and grant leniency perhaps. Whereas a liar typically always receives a firmer penalty.

If this is illogical to you, so be it. If you ever do accidently kill somebody, may you plead for the highest sentence available.
Ask for me to be a referee for you. I will gladly tell the court that you are no BETTER than a lying, deceitful killing-machine.

Have a glorious day Hex!
Mark...
mark noble

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 03:04 pm
@HexHammer,
Hi Hex!

What other types of indulgence are there?

Mark...
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 03:23 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Hi Hex!

Could we maybe re-classify your 'mental masturbation' phrase to 'pointless thought'? It would then be less inviting to use for those of you who seem to get a kick out of doing so.

In the Uk a court of law would look more fondly on one who admits to their part in an offence, and grant leniency perhaps. Whereas a liar typically always receives a firmer penalty.

If this is illogical to you, so be it. If you ever do accidently kill somebody, may you plead for the highest sentence available.
Ask for me to be a referee for you. I will gladly tell the court that you are no BETTER than a lying, deceitful killing-machine.
You seem to confuse moral and practicallity.

As I previously said, society saves lots of resources by an immediate confession, which is rewarded ..because of practicallity.
0 Replies