Distance, Rate and Time? Why?

William

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2010 03:51 am
Distance, Rate and Time; Why?

These are all erroneous concepts. They are all “future” concepts and that place has no guarantees for any one or so it has been told time and again.
The fact that we think it has no guarantees is the problem!

Since we have no idea of what tomorrow will bring that can be assured, plans are created and those can dissolve in an instant. Everything happens for a reason? Absolutely! Demand (?) and supply; action and reaction? Ratio and proportion and equalization; We have no idea of what those mean as it relates to all they mean as they are extremely important to be achieved and maintained.

Factually we cannot see balance except on a small scale and that is pertaining to weight only. When we apply it in any other aspect it is only best guess. We can pass a sound wave through a physical thing to disturb it to effort to assimilate it’s physically. That was illustrated rather well in the movie “Core” as it was depicted the Earth’s core or heart stopped beating and the use of atomic energy could get it beating again.

Ha, we are that “atomic energy”! US! You know what happened when we learned of that atomic particle we are made of. We can apply atomic to all things but what is most important is we must never forget we are that too!?

As it relates to time, we speed up to gather as much as we can before time “runs out”. When it IS considered it always does as our weight becomes entirely too much of a load to bear and we break down. Personally I do know that as I began to break down so many times because I could not keep up with the pace the consideration of time forces upon everyone.

What we know we will universally be attracted to in all measures of things we can easily adapt to. If anything is difficult, that is a warning to not go there.

You’ve heard the phrase about the best laid plans of mice and men, ha; often go awry. Food for thought if we adapted to that we are naturally capable of no one would ever go hungry. No rush, no effort in no time at all.

So many times I have expressed this as that is how I live my life as my mind instantly avails to me what I need to know in an instant and I trust it completely. If all had this same trust too...................wow! Many are so preoccupied in their/err thoughts they rarely speak to anyone and that is one of my most favorite things to do. In other words so many are thinking of stuff they shouldn’t need to have to be thinking of as they get lost in time and their thoughts and ignore anything that is going on around them.

As I have offered before we are a an atomic, dynamic bunch and we want to do; all we can and are more than willing to do for that is our joy in life and our only reward that moves our heart is that ‘THANK YOU’ anyone loves receive.

When one understands this, they will learn what they sense they were meant to sense. They will see what they are meant to see, feel what they are meant to feel, hear what they were meant to hear and if all those are “in tune” what we eat will be very little to maintain that atomic energy that is US. A little will go a very long way as all would burn far less energy as we begin to balance out sharing all the Earth has to offer all of us.

We are an amazing lot, just look at all we have done with her raw materials. Absolutely amazing what we can do, huh! You ain’t seen nothing yet as you will when we start to balance out. Not up but around. There’s plenty of room for that and raw materials yet found and the particle meshes we can create and form.

As far as the Earth sustaining us, there has never been more that she can accommodate. Never as it relates to everything. Yes, there may be more physically they may be seen but as far a mental energy, that could disappear as those lose all sense of anything around them. That is happening NOW. I CAN SEE THAT HAPPENING NOW!!!!!!

Perhaps it was meant to be that way for such brilliant specimens we are as it would be known we would be compelled to know everything so we would not be so afraid of our time ending as we learn there is simply nothing to be afraid of and we have all the time we will ever need. You have to slow down to even realize that, mentally physically and solely/souly. Ha, new word. Well, not yet, that little red squiggly line is still under it, ha!

The only thought that continues to haunt anyone is the thought that another human being could kill another human being over anything. Of course the soul is safe in all regards and our observing of death is our punishment for even imagining it!

Know one knows what death is and I never consider it myself personally. I know we don’t die, it’s just that magnificent body we are traveling with or in that does. We burn it up because of time and the pace so many are traveling at mentally and physically until they become inert. Now that’s a slowness we don’t want. Just right means something here. What in the hell is the rush? Ha! Hell IS the rush!

Einstein tried to figure us out and our relationship to such speeding objects. You see it is in that relation we misunderstand as we are all related to one another and when one goes faster than another the apple apple cart becomes upset when there always has been enough nourishment for everyone; more than you will ever know in all that “food” represents. So please in all efforts try to slow down and balance out so we can all go in that forward direction together or it could be some will remain in the past, inert until they also learn how great life truly is. I don’t know that is how it will be or not, I can only hope that it will not be that way for anyone.

Later, as we travel on,

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 838 • Replies: 8
No top replies

somya

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2010 06:48 am
@William,
Thanks for discussion and its awesome.
Arjuna

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2010 09:01 am
Thanks William! Very Happy
contrex

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2010 12:40 pm
Whatever you are smoking, William, I think I want some.

On second thoughts, I don't.
William

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 12:58 am
@somya,
somya wrote:

Thanks for discussion and its awesome.

Your Welcome
0 Replies

William

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 01:02 am
@Arjuna,
Arjuna wrote:

Thanks William! Very Happy

Your welcome.
0 Replies

William

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 01:05 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Whatever you are smoking, William, I think I want some.

On second thoughts, I don't.

Ha, just tobacco.

William
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 01:27 am
@William,
Try Drive L
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 03:29 am
@William,
William - I can appreciate a discussion on time, distance, rate, and even jerk. However, these concepts aren't "erroneous."

This idea that a concept must guarantee something is amusing. When was this agreed upon?

I think this is more head in the clouds talk. The concept of a sunrise does not guarantee that the sun will ascend into the sky from the horizon tomorrow, but yet the world still turns and our relative position on it allows for sun obscuration for a period of time such that the concept has meaning. Even if you were located on a pol and the sun never set or rose, the concept would mean something in the virtual.

Time, position, distance, rate, jerk, or any other relative measure with respect to another are perfectly sound concepts.

A
R
T
0 Replies