Exposure

William

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 05:07 am
Every one wants to expose themselves and there are many ways in which one will. We all want to go naked in the world but most are so afraid they will show to much and that makes them feel guilty because they feel others will see the wrong they have done when nothing they have ever done has been wrong.

I know the extremes that you might be thinking of now, so please, let’s just not go there. There are many extreme behaviors and I would prefer not to focus on any of them.

Now imagine being naked in the world just as we were when we entered it. Why do we have those erogenous zones now; we didn’t have them then.

When we expose ourselves in all the ways we do, we try to cover up the mistakes that we made. Much like that which is done with an eraser or a band-aid so no one will notice. They will notice that there is something different and why they cover it up or so it will heal or eliminate it completely so no one will notice.

We attempt to cover up that which is different, ha; remember the “fig leaf”. Now when we are born imagine only covering up the naval/belly button. Ha! What do you think would be our most erogenous zone then? Would there be rapes then or what you might say navel assaults, ha!

We cover things up so they will not be exposed and when we do that, what is beneath is rarely touched and when it is it feels sensitive or sensationally arousing. Therefore anything that is covered up becomes particular and piques our interest tempting us to go beyond that barrier secreting whatever that might be from us. Ha!

Con-cerning this, CERN is doing just this and spent a half trillion dollars, or so it is told, to go beyond. There is not telling how much money NASA has spent or us in our penetrating surgical procedures. The only thing we were meant to penetrate, and then only temporarily, is the welcoming orifice / portal that only woman has..................PERIOD.

Remember when I offered life so far has been our orientation and indoctrination so we would find out what to do as we learned what we should have done and the body being able to heal itself if we just left it alone. I hope more are beginning to understand that now.

Every one is coving up and the fact is no one has ever done anything wrong. TURN OFF THOSE ARTIFICIAL INPUT DEVICES NOW and everyone please consider about what I just offered and thank you, those of you who will do that, for doing that.

More later,

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 898 • Replies: 4
No top replies

wayne

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 05:28 am
How could I possibly live without pockets, where would I put all those snakes and snails and puppy dog tails.
William

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 10:26 am
@wayne,
wayne wrote:

How could I possibly live without pockets, where would I put all those snakes and snails and puppy dog tails.

LOL, thanks wayne. I needed that. Ha! I suggest it would be better to center your attention the sugar and spice and all that's nice. A little of those go a long way. Ha!

Thanks for your contribution. I love it when another brings out that whole hearted laughter in me and you just accomplished that. Thank you.

William
wayne

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 01:03 am
@William,
Happy to oblige. Those good belly laughs are one of the best parts of what we do here.
I liked your post, there's a lot to consider there.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 01:19 am
@William,
We post here to reveal our minds.
0 Replies