USA United States of Atoms

William

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 06:37 am
USA The United States of Atoms

A little more about this particular Atomic Particle Mesh or an Antepost Meridiem medium. Don’t you think it is high time we all knew who we are. Perhaps in knowing a little more about me will help you know a little more about you.

First we had Adam and then we had Atom. We pronounce them identically the same. Then we had an adam bomb. A dam bomb to settle an atomic property dispute. First we had sticks and we had stones; why did we start to break others bones?

Perhaps those properties of those adams have something to do with it!? Perhaps that is it in deed. Can you find one deed that declares ownership to any one of those adams? An original deed that belongs to ANY ONE that would give any one title to any thing? Is there an original King? Uh oh, here we are back to adam again. Hmmm? Shucks! Perhaps we should have shucked so many people, huh?

Those adams can’t be destroyed! WE KNOW THAT! They create ghosts or godly hosts. Granted some are spooks too. That would be done by a universal central intelligence agency. One we can’t see but who is there observing every atomic thing. It would be a sentinel, a spy, a body guard, a mother nature, an animal kingdom, a Father of man.

Those atoms are real things and many we cannot see and what happens to all that they are is the greatest mystery that has ever been and will always be. No one owns ANYTHING! If you ever wanted to know anything KNOW THIS, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want the truth? That’s it. None of this or that she or he belongs to any of us. Now you know what POSSESSED really means!

1948 was a significant year for me and perhaps for you too. A short story was written called The Sentinel by a collection of atoms name Arthur C. Clarke later name Sentinel of Eternity published in a magazine 10 Story Fantasy in 1951, the same year a movie came out named THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL.

In that movie a date was shown. It was a date on laundry ticket a being from another planet borrowed so he could disguise himself as he walk among us. That date was July the 18th, which just so happens to be my birthday. I was born on a Sunday at 12:03 P.M. also meaning besides post meridiem, PARTICLE MESH. Atomic Particle Mesh; AM and PM combined signify ONE time or ONCE UPON A TIME. The beginning of all stories. I guess you could call me as well as you returning particle meshes, huh? Wow, huh!

The Sentinel was later to be the roots of 2001 A Space Odyssey. In 1984 (note the numbers the last two in reverse order) another movie was made; a sequel named 2010 also note those years and the last two numbers also in reverse. Nothing ever stops, only starts going backwards. 01 is a forward manner 10 is forward going backwards.

1984 is another significant year. Another atomic group of atoms wrote a book by the same name, or well you might say George. There is only one significant George to us; you know the Father of OUR COUNTRY, those UNITED STATES of beings! That country, that land we call this island in the sky we all belong to. Uh Oh, here we are back to adam again, huh!? He was said to be our Father too. Imagine that.

I am the oldest brother of three or what you could say a big brother and in 1984, a significant year, my Father past on. A Father who gave is name to me as I was in deed his Junior. I was a particle mesh he and my mother created and they thought they owned me..............too. Needless to say I was a little devil in that I could not be told what to do. I was never afraid to venture on my own eventually began “selling” signs to survive. This is “sign-nificant” for me at least all the while observing what is going on thanks to a far sighted device called television that came around about the same time I did. Also,,,,,,imagine that!

In the movie 2001 a monolith representedly a thing of a central intelligence agency was found on the moon as if observing the earth keeping tabs on what was there. It was the night light as the sun was the day light. When we used those stick and stones to harm one another we do tend to knock the “day lights” out of them, huh! And why many keep those night lights on so they won’t stumble in the dark.

In 2001 two monoliths were destroyed that represented this lands trade center also named the Worlds Trade Center. I am not pointing fingers here, I just notice events, timely events you might say. Now that was two trade centers when in the movie 2001 there was only one. Well, the other one was represented in the sequel 2010 and that time is now, as a matter of fact. In that movie a much bigger monolith was found around a much bigger planet called Jupiter. That movie was also released in 1984, That year big brother began watch so intently.

Now with 2 suns there would be no darkness any more with that distant sun there. We would always have a bit more light of day. And I hope that is what I am providing as I explain a little of what the central intelligence agency has allowed me to know as it points out to me things you need to know.

Now the following is really going to amaze you. It did me. First let me say I began saving documents in this computer on December 16, 2004 at exactly 9:11:11. There are 3,409 files and 121 folders. I have been here in this particular particle mesh for 1,955,491,200 seconds with 1,788,607,293 bits/bytes of information recorded in this computer.

Now speaking as to that sun being the light of day. In that time I have had this computer I have been typing letters and numbers and there are keys in which some of those letters are completely erased. As the others are quite visible. Those letters that are erased are starting from the bottom row up and right to left are CNASDLE; two on the bottom, four in the middle and two on the top. Of all the words that can be made of those eight letters there are only 2 (in english): CANDLES AND CALENDS. Candles a from of light, and calends (latin for calendar) First light and day. Perhaps a new beginning, huh! That second sun/son to provide better light so we are all not in the dark anymore and can see in a better light of day. July 6, 2110 at exactly 7:18 NOW.

Thanks for reading, part II later.
William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 587 • Replies: 0
No top replies