Craven De Kere. A man gone mad?

Ceili

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 06:47 pm
Well, In that case I don't want the damn PM. It's cowardly and stupid.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 08:13 pm
Ceili wrote:
Well, In that case I don't want the damn PM. It's cowardly and stupid.

and not even clever!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 08:30 pm
I recieved the email, asked who the sender was, heard no response.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 08:45 pm
yeah I got the pm and answered back "Why"? but no one replied.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 09:12 pm
dlowan wrote:
Has he things with feathers? Hope is the thing with feathers - I have hopes he does...

Yes, yes, yes. I hope CdeK has hope, but I was hoping for something a bit more, errrrrr, obviously girly. Like one of those nice bustiers with feathers that I saw at the store the other day. If there is a revolution, and if CdeK has a bustier with feathers, I'm calling dibs. Hope he can keep. I've already got some.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 10:50 pm
Re: The mystery message
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
This is the mystery message from Undercovermessage: "I'm sending this to everyone, let's get together and hammer Craven. Start insulting him subtly until he is genuinely sorry!!!!!"

Looks like we gots one of them there im-POSTahs! And that sucks!

Can't be me. I was right on the "Craven is A God" bandwagon. Proceeds from the new opened church have tripled since July.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 02:32 am
I see...
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 05:00 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
yeah I got the pm and answered back "Why"? but no one replied.

Me too Confused
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 10:42 am
me too
I asked what the issue was with Craven - no reply. Another thing I noticed is that the PM sender is a new member with no record of any posts.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 10:46 am
BBB- Did it occur to you that the person who wrote the PMs is a regular member, who did not have the integrity to write under the name of which he is known? Confused
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 10:48 am
it might just be a joke of some sort....let's don't make mountain out of a molehill.....

(((((((((((((((((BIG GROUP HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))

for Craven.....there....xxxooo
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 10:58 am
Phoenix
Phoenix, I wondered about that, too, which is why I checked out the author's status.

I thought there was an A2K filter or screening process that would prevent someone from have mulitiple A2K memberships and names. Am I misinformed?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 10:59 am
we could start a rumor
I guess we could start a rumor that Craven was the "undercovermessanger" to stir up things a bit. Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 11:01 am
If someone used a different computer (which is to say, with a previously unknown IP address), and a different e-mail address, that someone could log on with a different user name. They wouldn't last too long, though, before someone spotted them by the style of their content, if they had previously been a regular user of the site.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 12:33 pm
devious women
Quote:
I guess we could start a rumor that Craven was the "undercovermessanger" to stir up things a bit.

BBB, you are a devious woman--what a good idea!!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 06:38:07