Craven De Kere. A man gone mad?

ossobuco

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2003 09:34 pm
Oooh, I bet those are nice smelly ankles, kinda crusty!!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2003 09:43 pm
gus, What you been smok'n, boy? Smile
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2003 11:42 pm
weird pm
I wonder if this Thread explains the weird private message I got from someone named "undercovermessage" this morning? Did anyone else get such a message too?

BBB
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 12:03 am
No, I didn't, BBB. And I'm glad. There's enough weirdness around here already.

Sorry, Gus, but I'm skeered to take on CdK. He is much too powerful 'round these here parts. He might vent his anger my direction and boot me offn' this board. I'm afraid you're on your own. You started this fight, and you'll hafta finish it alone. But I'll be rootin' for ya....
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 12:03 am
Re: weird pm
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
I wonder if this Thread explains the weird private message I got from someone named "undercovermessage" this morning? Did anyone else get such a message too?

BBB

yes
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 12:16 am
Me too. Sadly, I'm a little negative on unknown agitators.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 01:12 am
Quote:

I guess I'm the only one who took that message to heart. This reminds me of a scene I saw in a movie. There's a bunch of people that decide, somewhat hesitantly, to revolt against this evil ruler.

One guy in particular is severely agitated and he's doing his best to rouse the troops. Eventually, he gets an angry mob around him and they charge the gate.

The guy is so happy. He's running toward that damn gate, torch held high, visions of kingdom toppling in his head, and just before he reaches the gate he turns around and looks behind him. Nothing. They're all gone. A look of angst crosses his face as he turns back toward the castle.

High atop the prodigious walls of the impregnable castle a thousand archers draw back their bows.

Gus gulps and continues on alone.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 02:26 am
The capybaras shall never desert you, Gus.

can I have Craven's stuff when you conquer the castle?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 03:47 am
I should have read all the poll options before clicking!
BTW, anybody else get a PM from undercovermessage? What's the story there?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 03:48 am
Should have read up before I asked that question.

Now I'm gonna go watch terminator 3.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 04:21 am
Yeah, what is with this bloke undercovermessage ? I hope he has been banned ? Mods - whats the story here ?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 04:35 am
Abuzz loonie who's escaped the asylum?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 05:00 am
Arrrrrgh, who cares?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 05:08 am
Yes, who cares. Craven is indeed mad....mad with dedication, commitment, and a fierce love for the members of A2K. How dare you all....oohhhh, sorry...I thought this was the 'praise Craven' thread. My mistake. I figure he's Slappy's brother then.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 05:16 am
I refuse to believe such a canard....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 05:21 am
It's true bunny, ducks are not to be trusted, especially mallards. They knock up their girlfriends and then leave them to raise the kids. Oh sure, they visit once a year, only to repeat the same vicious cycle.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 05:28 am
Such is life.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 05:47 am
Is it with mallard aforethought? Or do they but play ducks and drakes, as they were meetly made?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 05:49 am
Gautam wrote:
Yeah, what is with this bloke undercovermessage ? I hope he has been banned ? Mods - whats the story here ?

He said he was sending it to "everyone". Over 6000 members? That could take a while. Confused
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2003 06:07 am
I almost started a thread about that message sent to everyone, but I realized a2k would not suffer a fool to disrupt what we have all done here, thanks to craven, who works and works to make the site what it is.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 09:28:54