farmerman

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 04:55 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
U wanna claim that dressing that way IS within the norm
what is a norm in cothing ? The Greeks,and Cypriot men can dress in traditional darg and noone bats an eye. Whatabout a kilt? MAny lof the Eatsren European cutures have sort of drag queen attire. What about a triba robe?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 05:19 am
@farmerman,
I think kilts r for a humorous, shocking effect,
except during parades in groups; (not to imply that it is important).
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 05:53 pm
@Ceili,
Thank you for that informative post, Ceili. And it wasn't too long at all.
I'm starting to think I've lead a very sheltered life! Smile
Quote:
Mardi gras means fat Tuesday, also known as shrove Tuesday. It's a catholic thing, a cultural thing not a gay thing.

I obviously failed to mention that I was referring to Sydney's annual Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras in my post. That's what I was referring to.
Sorry for the confusion.

http://www.mardigras.org.au/css/images/logo_colorTransform2.gif
http://www.mardigras.org.au/mardi-gras-2012/index.cfm
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 05:56 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
In HS a coupe of us put on a "drag cheerleader squad" SO we could parade about and do cheers at pep rallies and sometimes at games when the cheerleaders were "on break" between quarters and at halftime for football.

Ha, farmer.
That's sounds like a lot of fun!
You wouldn't happen to have any old photographs of the goings-on to share with us, would you? Smile Wink
farmerman

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 06:16 pm
@msolga,
ike Im gonna share pix of me in drag with my boobs down around my belly button (like my 8th grade latin teacher Sr Maria Bundeja).
I dont think so. HS was a very traumatic time of my life in which I felt pretty much isolated, lost and confused by my search for anything of meaning.
msolga

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 06:31 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
ike Im gonna share pix of me in drag with my boobs down around my belly button (like my 8th grade latin teacher Sr Maria Bundeja).
I dont think so.

You are such a disappointment sometimes! Wink

Quote:
HS was a very traumatic time of my life in which I felt pretty much isolated, lost and confused by my search for anything of meaning.

Yes, I know it can be like that.
It was like that for me, too. Horrible & painful.
Overly serious, introspective little nerd I was at the time.
Sigh.
But ... on the credit side ... look at what fantastic grown-ups we turned into! Very Happy
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 06:48 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
HS was a very traumatic time of my life in which I felt pretty much isolated,
lost and confused by my search for anything of meaning.
U hear that a lot about high school.
I felt "isolated" by choice, in that my perspective on going there
(a pre-requisite for law school) was like going to the Post Office;
u go there if u need to, but u don't make friends with the mailman,
nor with the citizens who r waiting in the same line that u r.
Then just go home n relax.
My only problem in junior h.s. was obsession with a young lady named Joyce,
with whom I became obsessed for a few decades.

David
0 Replies

janechristine

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 08:18 pm
@ossobuco,
its just great fun to do some thing different from the norm, I dress most week end s and I love the attention I get, its amazing the number of real girls who come over and chat with you,they always ask me why I dress....I have now made a lot of new friends with them and some come out with us for a night out and they love it...........regards Jane C..................
msolga

Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 07:13 pm
@janechristine,
Hello janechristine & welcome to A2k.

Quote:
I dress most week end s and I love the attention I get, its amazing the number of real girls who come over and chat with you,they always ask me why I dress....

Care to tell us a bit about your favourite weekend outfits?
A "real girl" asking here. Smile
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 02:41 am
@farmerman,
I was re-reading this thread & came across this :

Quote:
olga and Dave said:

Quote:
Why DO men so often dress up as women?

I believe that it is a mental disturbance.

I'd just like to make it clear that I asked the question (first part of the quote which is the thread title) but did not make the second statement (the "mental disturbance" part).

David can take full credit for that. Wink
0 Replies

amorea

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2012 06:12 pm
@ossobuco,
This is not a reply, rather I am asking: if men likes men, why do they like men looking like women? OR they are just attracted to the male genitalia? despising the female?
0 Replies

amorea

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2012 06:16 pm
@dagmaraka,
sorta understand why some feminine men like to dress up as women, but those who are not, why do enjoy seing a men dressed up women, b they prefer a penis to a vagina. Otherwise if someone enjoy a person looking like a woman , why not enjoy a real woman???Crazy
0 Replies

manoj9585

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2012 06:22 am
@msolga,
hey please dont post such stupidity of men.
0 Replies

marialeon

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 11:59 pm
Sorry but i have no idea about this. Ask from men they can tell you better .. he he
0 Replies

MariaBrown

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 01:36 am
Society is rapidly becoming female controlled.and gender reversal is running rampant. it won't be long before the whole world is either gay lesbian or female. if i was your husband, i'd accept your terms. something like. private getaways to places where you can dress up. cruises ,resorts , private parties, etc.women are even running for the presidency nowadays. technology leaves no place for man as he was.if you allow it he will always want it. if you don't he will always feel he has to hide it from you. marriage is based on friendship. what would a friend do?
chai2

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 05:57 am
@MariaBrown,
MariaBrown wrote:

Society is rapidly becoming female controlled.

and it's about time since men have done a grand job of ******* it up. Time for the ladies to come in and clean up the mess.
0 Replies

Lippy

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2013 06:28 am
Soooooooo....msoga, did you get the answer you wanted to your original question?

Just curious as I am a 55 year old male sitting here in a LBD, stockings and peeptoes hoping to get the same answer!

SynclairDraco seemed to have a grip on him (her) self and I certainly had some empathy here. I even laughed out loud at some of the paralells.

As I have never responded to a forum before, I will be curious to see if my post re-ignites sensible conversations? I will stay tuned with interest.

Lippy
0 Replies

Lippy

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2013 06:39 am
@SynclairDraco,
I read this post with the most interest as being a 55 yr old male and wondering why I dress up in private is still a journey i am travelling on. I am married to a beautiful women that I love deeply, have three male sons and work in the mining industry in hydraulics. So why do i like dressing as a woman?????

Do you know.........I think it just feels NICE! I would be interested in corresponding privately if that's allowed (???) as I have never used forums before. It would be interesting for me to discuss it with what appears to be a "like minded" person with a similar view on this situation.

I don't have an "alter ego" as such but just enjoy the feeling of dressing up and yes, mini's, bodycon and lingerie are just SOOOOO good! Smile I can't help it! I know it could cause a huge rift in my relationship, but, just for now, I CAN"T HELP IT! Sad

Lippy
0 Replies

crackinggrahamers

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2013 06:28 pm
I am a male in my 20s, straight but curious (haven't acted on it yet..). Don't know when it started but I wore panties to start, and recently with a job I bought a few clothing items. In private I tried on some of my siblings clothes when they weren't around until I got my few items, and the few items I have I keep hidden.
Reading into it I believe I am jealous of some of their clothes choices and colors. I like the tight leggings/yoga pants, the decent fitting dress, skirts, and million panty choices. I wish I had a better figure, cause I think I like how the clothes flatter me. I like how they are on women and wish they'd look the same way on me. ........ Personal preference to if someone wants to wear what is deemed as the other sexes clothes, but we all wore dresses and skirts to start.

If I was a superhero I'd be Mystique because she can be anyone (and her powers allow her to transform to wear anything as well I guess). I'd love to sleep with men and women in both roles, but I want to be able to donate blood so I fear STDs.
0 Replies

SteveRobs

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 10:00 am
the men how dress up like women are i don`t think normal..
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:26:33