Seer Travis' Truth TV

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 11:29 pm
Seer Travis Truman has now launched a new Truth-based TV channel on Youtube. It features various Seers of Truth, both aspiring and actual, and discussed issues relating to crime, Truths, and personal revelations of Truth.

Just search for "Seer Travis Truman" on Youtube, and then use the videos pulldown combo box to see My other videos.

Other episodes are available on the You-Tube "Seer Travis Truman" channel.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 843 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 06:47 pm
@Seer Dan,
Is this some sort of cult?
Seer Dan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 03:24 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71513 wrote:
Is this some sort of cult?

Pathetic, FF. You are reduced to a strawman. I never mentioned cults, there is no membership, no group and only one individual in the video.

You are just reduced to false allegations and emotional appeals when faced with Truth.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 06:44 am
@Seer Dan,
Seer Dan;71519 wrote:
Pathetic, FF. You are reduced to a strawman. I never mentioned cults, there is no membership, no group and only one individual in the video.

You are just reduced to false allegations and emotional appeals when faced with Truth.

It was an honest question. And yes, "seer of truth" sounds very cult-like to me. Apparently there is some group, because both you and travis subscribe to the same dogma. There appears to be a hierarchy as well.

The fact that you are so irrationally certain that you have "The Truth" is not only naive it's downright idiotic.
Seer Dan

Reply Tue 4 May, 2010 01:24 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71529 wrote:
It was an honest question.

No, it was a lie-based response prompted by fear and loathing of simple Truth. There is no legitimate reason why you would suggest that I was in or running any cult, nor is Forbidden Truth philosophy anything to do with cult-type living.

Quote:
And yes, "seer of truth" sounds very cult-like to me. Apparently there is some group, because both you and travis subscribe to the same dogma. There appears to be a hierarchy as well.

Anyone who is a part of any group, society, hierarchy has automatically proven that he or she is not a Superior.

Just because there is more than one person in agreement on something, does not justify your insane conclusion that there must somehow be a cult involved.

Quote:
The fact that you are so irrationally certain that you have "The Truth" is not only naive it's downright idiotic.

That is wrong, FF. I clearly and surely know the Forbidden Truth. What you Truly find "irritating", not to mention terrorizing and unbearable is simply revelations of Truth.

This thread is about Seer Travis' Truth TV, NOT your insane, baseless and unfounded allegations. It can be found on You-Tube by performing a search for "Seer Travis Truman".
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 4 May, 2010 04:08 pm
@Seer Dan,
Someone is touchy, I think.

:thumbup:
Seer Dan

Reply Tue 4 May, 2010 04:38 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71613 wrote:
Someone is touchy, I think.

:thumbup:

That would be you, and your negative sensitivity to Forbidden Truth.

TO ALL : Seer Travis' Truth TV Episode 5 just finished production and will be aired on YouTube "SeerTravisTruman" channel between 6 hours and 4 days from now.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 4 May, 2010 06:04 pm
@Seer Dan,
Seer Dan;71585 wrote:

That is wrong, FF. I clearly and surely know the Forbidden Truth. What you Truly find "irritating", not to mention terrorizing and unbearable is simply revelations of Truth.

You and every other schmuck "knows the truth". But you actually do though, Right? It pads your ego to believe that, it doesn't stand to criticism, which explains your over-reaction.

So rather than recognize that it's your pretentious rhetoric that I find irritating, your convinced that any criticism of your ideology is because people can't "Handle the truth". Yeah. Never heard that before.
Seer Dan

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 04:28 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71624 wrote:
You and every other schmuck "knows the truth". But you actually do though, Right?

No, only about 1 in every 100, 000 humans at best knows a significant portion of Forbidden Truth, and I am probably in the top 100 Seers of Forbidden Truth in the world.

Quote:
It pads your ego to believe that, it doesn't stand to criticism,

It stands to all sane and rational analysis, not to your insane and unfounded lie-based criticisms.

Quote:
which explains your over-reaction.

I never gave any reaction, I just explained how you accusations that I am in a cult were unfounded, something you refuse to face up to and refuse to address in your replies.

Quote:
So rather than recognize that it's your pretentious rhetoric that I find irritating, your convinced that any criticism of your ideology is because people can't "Handle the truth". Yeah. Never heard that before.

I know that you hate and fear the Forbidden Truth. It is not possible to deceive Me.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 09:15 am
@Seer Dan,
Seer Dan;71631 wrote:
No, only about 1 in every 100, 000 humans at best knows a significant portion of Forbidden Truth, and I am probably in the top 100 Seers of Forbidden Truth in the world.

An example of made-up statistics....

Quote:
It stands to all sane and rational analysis, not to your insane and unfounded lie-based criticisms.

Which would be any criticism, that you don't agree with.

Quote:
I never gave any reaction, I just explained how you accusations that I am in a cult were unfounded, something you refuse to face up to and refuse to address in your replies.

I know that you hate and fear the Forbidden Truth. It is not possible to deceive Me.

I don't even know what the "forbidden truth" is, all I know is that you think that your subjective opinion constitutes "the truth" which is incredibly naive. How many times have people claimed to have the truth, and then been wrong? Why should I believe that you are the exception?

Give me one good reason to believe anything you say
Seer Dan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 09:33 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71644 wrote:
An example of made-up statistics....

Wrong. This number accurately reflects the ratio of Superiors who are sane and recognize Truth to the inferior Truth-hating citizen-slaves.

Quote:
Which would be any criticism, that you don't agree with.

your criticisms were unfounded and lie-based.

Quote:
I don't even know what the "forbidden truth" is,

Finally you are correct. And yes, you are an inferior.

Quote:
all I know is that you think that your subjective opinion constitutes "the truth" which is incredibly naive.

Incorrect. Forbidden Truths are objective concrete factually-based Truths.

Quote:
How many times have people claimed to have the truth, and then been wrong? Why should I believe that you are the exception?

These humans were inferiors who did not even want the Truth. You can believe whatever you want, that is your loss.

Quote:
Give me one good reason to believe anything you say

The material speaks for itself. You just cannot consciously handle Truth.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 11:02 am
@Seer Dan,
Seer Dan;71693 wrote:
Wrong. This number accurately reflects the ratio of Superiors who are sane and recognize Truth to the inferior Truth-hating citizen-slaves.

Based on......?

Did you do an extensive study to determine this? If so I would like to see the journal where you published these results.

Quote:
your criticisms were unfounded and lie-based.

anything you disagree with = lie-based

Quote:
Finally you are correct. And yes, you are an inferior.

Inferior to whom? Certainly not you.

Quote:
Incorrect. Forbidden Truths are objective concrete factually-based Truths.

No, no they're not.

Quote:
These humans were inferiors who did not even want the Truth. You can believe whatever you want, that is your loss.

And you can believe whatever you want, but that doesn't make it true.

Quote:
The material speaks for itself. You just cannot consciously handle Truth.

What material I haven't seen any material, just your half-baked opinions.
0 Replies