Comanche Indian Argues AGAINST White Guilt

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 06:40 pm
[SIZE="5"]"White guilt is the biggest flaw in the American psyche", says Dr. David Yeagley, Comanche Indian[/SIZE]

Source: comanche_patriot

[CENTER]http://imgur.com/Su0oX.jpg[/CENTER]

[SIZE="4"]White Pride and White Guilt[/SIZE]

Today in the United States and most of the White world, as soon as a white child begins his formal education, he is implicitly told that he should feel guilt for the crimes of his ancestors. Guilt for finding, conquering, enslaving, and killing off non-whites around the globe ... and littering in the process. This guilt stems not from his own crimes, but from the supposed crimes of other (dead) people of the same race.

But the child is never encouraged to take pride in the amazing achievements of his race.

More:

White Pride and White Guilt

[SIZE="4"]White Guilt, Obamamania, and the Reality of Race[/SIZE]

Supporting Obama for President, like supporting Colin Powell a decade ago, is seen by many whites as the ultimate in White Guilt Repellent. I don't recall ever meeting any white person who personally felt guilty for the troubles of African-Americans. But I've known many whites who want to loudly blame other whites for black difficulties.

More:

VDARE.com: 01/02/07 - White Guilt, Obamania, And The Reality Of Race

[SIZE="4"]White Guilt = Black Power[/SIZE]

White guilt is best understood as a vacuum of moral authority. Whites live with this vacuum despite the fact that they may not feel a trace of personal guilt over past oppression of blacks. Whites simply come to a place with blacks where they feel no authority to speak or judge and where they sense a great risk of being seen as racist.

One terrible feature is that it means whites lack the authority to say what they see when looking at blacks and black problems. Political correctness is what whites have the authority to say about blacks, no matter what they see. It is a language of severely limited authority, of euphemisms that steer whites around associations with racism.

The muteness that white guilt imposes on whites undergirds black power. It lets blacks live inside the silence of whites, and have our weaknesses be unutterable by whites even as they are plainly visible. Messrs. Jackson and Sharpton are enforcers of white silence. And when whites are silent, black mediocrity is no deterrent to black advancement.

Everywhere that minorities press institutions today as groups, there is an erosion of excellence. The reason for this is that White Guilt = Black Power

[SIZE="4"]White Guilt...Myth or Reality?[/SIZE]

Shana attends a Big 12 school and is always seeing white girls her age or younger propositioned by black men who get offended if rebuffed. She personally knows of one girl who had her entire social life ruined by a black man who called her a racist at a party because she would not be alone with him. "He said something like, '****, you just won't be wit' me 'cause I be black'." A hush settled over the crowd and a bunch of people looked at her like she was a pariah. The girl ended up going back home when all of her dormmates started harassing her for being a "bigot".

White guilt is when a white person feels sorry for a person of color to such a point that they sacrifice their own rights, and often their own self-respect in a futile hope that somehow their action will atone for the real or imagined sins of their ancestors.

Arabs had slaves. As long as the slave was not Muslim it was legal. Arabs were even the organizers of the African slave trade to the West. Yet there is no Arab guilt over slavery. The Romans had their entire economy powered by slaves. And often their own people were slaves. Yet there is no Italian or Roman guilt. And the ultimate irony about the American slave trade was that many African tribes made raids on other tribes and then sold their human booty to Western or Arabic slavers, yet there is no African guilt. Why white guilt then?

One of the reasons is the media.

More:

Queen of Succubi Presents WHITE GUILT FACT OR MYTH?

[SIZE="4"]White Guilt: Today, Tomorrow, and ForeverAmerican Renaissance News: White Guilt: Today, Tomorrow, and Forever

[SIZE="4"]The Myths behind White Guilt - Part 1. THE SLAVE TRADE[/SIZE]

One of the many weapons which our opponents use against us, and also against others of European ancestry, is often termed historical white guilt. Those who hate us point accusingly to our Empire, and to our involvement in the transatlantic slave trade with the implication that we, particularly the British and European Americans, are uniquely guilty of crimes against other races. They believe that, by making us feel guilty about our past, we will be less inclined to object to what is done to us on behalf of our alleged "victims".

More:

The Myths behind White Guilt - Part 1. THE SLAVE TRADE | National Policy Institute

Here is an accurate depiction of white guilt at work every day in North America and Europe.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,894 • Replies: 9
No top replies

kynaston

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 07:59 am
@Siegfriedson,
Americans should be guilty about what they are doing to black people - and so many others - now. Think of the Palestinian children being murdered with American- financed arms, for instance, or the third-world slums imposed on the poor in the US itself. Think of all the poor the Republicans would prefer to have die rather than pay a penny to help. Think of the millions you have killed for oil in Iraq. The present is quite enough to be getting on with!
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 01:18 am
@Siegfriedson,
Siegfriedson;70798 wrote:

But the child is never encouraged to take pride in the amazing achievements of his race.

And why should he?

It's senseless to be proud of something that happened hundreds and thousands of years ago that we did absolutely nothing to contribute to. Such is the epitome of insanity.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2010 11:47 pm
@Siegfriedson,
Quote:

Seldom have I seen such unmitigated HOGWASH!
So Whites and PC are to blame for Black mediocrity?
kynaston

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2010 06:09 am
@Curmudgeon,
Read more carefully: he is supporting your racism. You are eroding.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2010 07:11 am
@Siegfriedson,
Quote:
your racism

Because I disagree with some of the thoughts in those articles, I am a racist? Please!
kynaston

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2010 07:47 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;71131 wrote:
Because I disagree with some of the thoughts in those articles, I am a racist? Please!

You are misreading the article. What is black mediocrity please - US republicanism?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2010 07:52 am
@Siegfriedson,
Quote:
black mediocrity

Could it be just what it describes? I am not advocating that blacks are mediocre at all, and certainly not painting all blacks with that wide brush. The words were not mine, but quoted from the article in the OP. I simply don't see how the connection is made between so-called white guilt and minority mediocrity.

And explain what you mean by
Quote:
What is black mediocrity please - US republicanism?
kynaston

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2010 08:07 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;71135 wrote:
Could it be just what it describes? I am not advocating that blacks are mediocre at all, and certainly not painting all blacks with that wide brush. The words were not mine, but quoted from the article in the OP. I simply don't see how the connection is made between so-called white guilt and minority mediocrity.

And explain what you mean by

In most of Europe we talk (not being racists) of 'black reaction', meaning utter intellectual darkness, unquestioningly obeying masters, believing the earth is flat, denying the truth of Darwin, denying the heating of the earth, believing in religion without studying the facts, stuff like that. What we hear of US republicanism suggests that only the most reactionary of the most backward European peasants settled America. OK? As to mediocrity, it seems to me that anyone who could think of supporting Mrs Palin is yet to achieve that level, but I was being kind.

The article is saying 'whites' have nothing to be guilty about. Since the only white people I ever saw were dead, I find that proposition dubious: most of that majority were shockers! As to guilt, I think most modern Americans have plenty to work on NOW without fussing about the past.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2010 08:31 am
@Siegfriedson,
I will come back later. I just got home from work, and need sleep. I work a 14 hour shift Sunday through Wednesday nights.
I expect Rehmat will say my need for rest is due to the influence of what he calls my "Jewish Mother" !!!
0 Replies