What is the justice system?

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 11:01 pm
What are criminals?
Criminals are victim-creations of society that have been arbitrarily decreed to have committed a crime action.

What is the criminal justice system?
The justice system is a malevolent and lie-based societal structure that is designed to inflict further harm and injustice upon individuals that have been demonised as criminals.

A - Society claims that criminals are "bad" because of the crime actions they choose to undertake. Society claims that it has a right to subject criminals to harm and punitive punishment, and said punishment makes society safer.

Is there are Truth to these claims? NO!

1. Society commits all the crime actions itself, on a scale millions of times greater than any individual ever could, and simply gives them a different label. Since society claims that criminals are "bad" because of their actions they choose to commit, society would have to be millions of times more untrustworthy, dishonest, degenerate and "bad" than it claims that any of its created criminal victims are.

Examples are :
a. Murder/abortion/war/RSPCA murder of animals/police use of lethal force/Death penalties etc.
b. Extortion/use of threats to extort money via various fine and ticketing systems.

2. Society created all the criminals via its various teaching, institutions and victimisations of children. A criminal is a tortured victim-creation of society, and so is the product of society.

3. Despite society's claims, all the justice system has ever done is made criminals worse, and convince them that society is the enemy.

4. Society pits the criminals against the law-abiding citizen-slaves to keep them fighting, to convince both sides that the other side is the enemy. They do this because they know they are responsible for victimising and oppressing both classes.

5. Society has no Truth-based right to pass moral judgment, let alone inflict punitive punishment, on any of its tortured victim-creations.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,548 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Whip

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 02:37 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Since society created the criminal, how does society cope with the criminal? Should society ignore them and let them run rampant over the land or restrain them in some fashion beneficial to the whole of society?

Should the judiciary be eliminated since it is nothing more than the extension of the criminal society?

Instead of making broad accusations, can you, instead, provide us with solutions?

Thank you very much, you warped son of a bitch.
David cv

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 02:45 pm
@Whip,
Whip;68499 wrote:
Since society created the criminal, how does society cope with the criminal? Should society ignore them and let them run rampant over the land or restrain them in some fashion beneficial to the whole of society?

Should the judiciary be eliminated since it is nothing more than the extension of the criminal society?

Instead of making broad accusations, can you, instead, provide us with solutions?

Thank you very much, you warped son of a ***.

In his ideal world, we'd all be anarchists, uncivilized and unlimitedly sadistic. In other words he wants the whole world to be Somalia. :ban:
pastor Pete

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 03:07 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
crapcrapcrapcrap. Go back to prison
0 Replies

pastor Pete

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 03:09 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
crapcrapcrap go back to prison
pastor Pete

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 03:12 pm
@pastor Pete,
pastor Pete;68506 wrote:

Really, if you're really that stupid and think anarchy is the solution, do us all a favor and become the next recipient of the Darwin award!
pastor Pete

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 03:12 pm
@pastor Pete,
Whatwhatwhatwhat
0 Replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 11:42 pm
@Whip,
Whip

Since society created the criminal, how does society cope with the criminal?
#1. Society can become a Truth-based society with a Trut-based system of policies designed not to victimise and enrage citizen-slaves in the first place. That would eliminate over 95% of crime by 2050.
#2. Society would have to have a Truth-based rules system. One example is that if society sponsered war or abortion, serial killing would be legal. ALL forms of murder must be 100% non-societally sponsered if the individual could be charged with murder.
#3. Society has no right to and must never pass moral judgement let alone inflict punitive punishment upon its created victim.
#4. Society would implement measures to solve the problem, that do not inflict a judgement or any from of punishment upon the victim-creation.
#5. A Utopian Ddetention Resort Community would house those who would not stop murdering etc to protect the other citizen-slaves. However, no blame, moral judgement nor punishment of any kind would be allowed at these resort faucilities.

Specific case examples are available on proper polite and submissive request.

Should society ignore them and let them run rampant over the land or restrain them in some fashion beneficial to the whole of society?
A Truth-based soceity would have a total obligation to BOTH the criminal and the targets, as both are tortured victim-creations of society.

No system of justice would have proper Truth-based legitimacy based on its structure. It does not really matter. Society would appoint a arbiter to determine if the victim-creation "criminal" was legally "guilty" or not.

These are not broad accusations, but pure Truth. I could devise a system of society to make society a utopian society, near-perfect as humanely possible. Your current societal leaders already have same. They REFUSE to implement any such Truth-based overhauls of society, because they themselves are malevolent and twisted, and want to continue the genocidal lies, myths and institutions that ruin lives today.

Thank you very much, you warped son of a ***.
There is nothing more impressive than a man who cannot control his emotions.
0 Replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 11:46 pm
@David cv,
David;68501 wrote:
In his ideal world, we'd all be anarchists, uncivilized and unlimitedly sadistic. In other words he wants the whole world to be Somalia. :ban:

Totally incorrect, David. Do you even realise that all the problems in the world that you complain about are deliberetely engineered by societal leaders?

There can be no legitimacy that any personal traits negatively reflect on those that have them. That is because those traits are products of society, as they are a reflection of all of you and what you made them.
0 Replies

pastor Pete

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 12:02 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
I can tell you "had a lot of time" to think this out. You just haven't thought it through. Call it what you will, prison is prison. Whether it be a judge or an"arbiter", someone deciding someone elses guilt or innocence smacks of a justice system to me. I',m no victom! You've taught yourself alot of fancy words that I'm sure you believe adds strength to your arguement(s) but, just like in government, the truth gets lost in rhetoric. The truth should be simple and should not require a degree to see it! And the truth should not require convincing, the truth speaks for itself. You're just trying to paint your own truth by "spinning" words! Look how easy it is to see the truth in what I write!
thomascrosthwaite

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 03:09 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seems to me that you preachers are experts at talking around things. Lets here you explain why all the 4 gospels and the 1st chapter of Acts all give conflicting accounts of the Resurrection and the Accension. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
0 Replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 07:48 am
@pastor Pete,
pastor Pete

I can tell you "had a lot of time" to think this out. You just haven't thought it through. Call it what you will, prison is prison.
It would be a form of imprisonment, yes. However, all the toxic elements would be removed. The victim-captive would have no punishments, no moral judgments, would live in a detached home with garden (or any other configuration), have all the foods he wanted and so on.

This would only be used in extreme circumstances, such as a serial killer absolutely bent on the continual murdering of humans. If a serial killer was NOT going to continue, then the detention resort would not be used by society, because no judgement/punishment would be applicable.

I am not suggesting that this system would be perfect, but how simple and easily society could achieve MASSIVE sweeping improvements in society if it choose to.

Whether it be a judge or an "arbiter", someone deciding someone elses guilt or innocence smacks of a justice system to me.
It would be a legal system, not a justice system. The difference would be that this system would be Truth-based, and therefore actually be justifiable.

I',m no victom! You've taught yourself alot of fancy words that I'm sure you believe adds strength to your arguement(s) but, just like in government, the truth gets lost in rhetoric.
You do not know what the Truth is. And yes, you are a tortured victim-creation of your society. The fact that you cannot recognise Truth proves that a malevolent soceital campaign of lies and myths destroyed your saniy when you were a child.

The truth should be simple and should not require a degree to see it!
Correct. Yes, the Truth is simple, and no degree is required. What is required is that your mind is un-effected by the societal brainwashings of your society.

And the truth should not require convincing, the truth speaks for itself.
Correct. However, do realise that 99.99999% of humans literally cannot recognise the Truth, let alone embrace it, because of generic brain malfunction, and the societal conditioning vis lies and myths that society subjects you to.

You're just trying to paint your own truth by "spinning" words! Look how easy it is to see the truth in what I write!
I do not paint the Truth, I reveal the Truth. Although different styles of Truth are possible, that in no way renders My Forbidden Truth revalations to be of any lesser value.
pastor Pete

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 10:42 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
All you do is repeat yourself. Just because you think it is so does not make it so. Your ideas don't even have merit for thought. You want to reward criminals by sending them off to a resort! Look, it is clear you want to justify your criminal past by painting some theological picture of a devine world where criminals can practice there trade in peace and without retribution. Like we'll all be happier if we embrace the dickhead who chooses not to work for a living and steals our hardearned posessions. The result would be everyone just taking what they want untill a total breakdown of life as we know it occurs. If you strip away all of society...all of it...and put yourself in the deep wild alone you'll discover real truth. You need other people. And when more than one person is involved rules must exist. You're right about one thing. Your system is far from perfect, in fact, it's much further from perfect than the existing one. You remind me of a cryp trying to justify killing a ten year old kid! You quote yourself like your quoting the gospel..quit kidding yourself. Get some therapy, forgive yourself for your past crimes, and get a real job!
pastor Pete

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 10:50 am
@pastor Pete,
And I repeat myself, I AM NO VICTOM! I have a clear view of who and what I am and where I am going. I have done good and bad and have paid for both but I have no illusions about what the world would be like if idiots like you were ever put in charge. Be glad you live in the USA cause your ignorance would have brought your demise anywhere else in the world.:stupid::stupid::stupid:
David cv

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 01:12 am
@pastor Pete,
Pete, don't bother. I've attempted to use logic and truth but he refuses to abandon his untruth based views. :no:

Travis, you are a sad, sad little man.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 01:48 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Watch it with the personal attacks. That includes you STT.
0 Replies

pastor Pete

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 04:34 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
It was STT that chose to go there by questioning my sanity, or rather, announcing my lack thereof! His words and ideas are an attack on every moral and ethical concept that exists yet I'm insane for not agreeing! I believe I shall exit this forum completely for I shall not be chastised for calling someone on their bullshit, and if that someones bullshit gets personal, so shall I. I will stand for no one who chooses to use the incredible freedom we enjoy in this country only to malign it and try to destroy it. Each person that sends this kind of idiocracy out is a traitor. It's one thing to seek change, and another to seek anarchy! Enough said
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 11:25 pm
@pastor Pete,
pastor Pete;68521 wrote:
And I repeat myself, I AM NO VICTOM! I have a clear view of who and what I am and where I am going. I have done good and bad and have paid for both but I have no illusions about what the world would be like if idiots like you were ever put in charge. Be glad you live in the USA cause your ignorance would have brought your demise anywhere else in the world.:stupid::stupid::stupid:

He's Australian
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 12:58 am
@pastor Pete,
pastor Pete;68506 wrote:

Well, something happens. Can you imagine an evil baby? Prisons and punishment are certainly evil and utterly useless in changing people for the better. The question is, how do you do that thing? Religion used to work for some people, kindness and acceptance for others, whereas a lot of young men just grow out of whatever the problem was unless locked into it by retributive idiocies. Best bet is to see what's causing the bad stuff and see if it can't be avoided, but the sick and vengeful seem to prefer to continue the mess forever, alas. I suppose it must make them feel better.
0 Replies