Hypocrisy of law - McVeigh

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 11:12 am
This thread is to discuss a profound and primary Forbidden Truth regarding the malevolent and illegitimate murder of Timothy McVeigh by society, using the ridiculous label of "capital punishment".

American society is responsible for more murders than Tim could ever possibly be. It is insane that society can order Tim to perform mass-murders on it's behalf, burn children to death at WACO, and then claim murders are wrong. Society then commits another murder - of it's own helpless victim-creation Tim. Society did not need to do this. It choose to.

Can anyone defend american society against a Seer of Truth?

Here is a brief article on Timothy :

http://www.truthmedia.8k.com/Timothy_McVeigh.html

I know that Timothy had a Truth-based right to do what he thought was best.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,197 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Numpty

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 05:50 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68034 wrote:
This thread is to discuss a profound and primary Forbidden Truth regarding the malevolent and illegitimate murder of Timothy McVeigh by society, using the ridiculous label of "capital punishment".

American society is responsible for more murders than Tim could ever possibly be. It is insane that society can order Tim to perform mass-murders on it's behalf, burn children to death at WACO, and then claim murders are wrong. Society then commits another murder - of it's own helpless victim-creation Tim. Society did not need to do this. It choose to.

Can anyone defend american society against a Seer of Truth?

Here is a brief article on Timothy :

Timothy McVeigh

I know that Timothy had a Truth-based right to do what he thought was best.

I don't agree with capital punishment for any crime.

I also think if that indiscriminate bombings because of ones beliefs deserves life imprisonment.

This topic you have made is only going to have one winner in your mind, You have made it to incite the Americans on this site, namely FF.

Rather a poor show really.

I'll be interested to see how you justify this. It will highlight to us that whilst you condone the actions of these people, you haven't got the bottle to carry out what you want to do.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 08:47 pm
@Numpty,
Reply to Numpty
"I don't agree with capital punishment for any crime."
This is the correct answer, albeit a rather 'light' version.

I also think if that indiscriminate bombings because of ones beliefs deserves life imprisonment.
The bombings were not indiscriminatory, Tim targeted the ATF because they attacked at Waco, and because Tim wanted to attack the society that subjected him to injustices all his life.

The actual life imprisonment of extremely dangerous killers who will strike again (in a Truth-based Utopian society ONLY) is actually completely compatible with the Forbidden Truth.
A) This society would not pass any moral judgement on Tim.
B) It would acknowledge Tim as it's victim
C) It would publically reveal the FT on the whole Tim case.
D) Tim's jail conditions would be very comfortable, and there would be no further hardship of any sort inflicted on Tim by society.
E) If at any time proof was not available that Tim would commit more 'crimes' if released , the he would be free to go.
F) Society would have to prove that it's moral conduct and actions were better than those of it's creation, Tim, or Tim would not even be charged.

This topic you have made is only going to have one winner in your mind, You have made it to incite the Americans on this site, namely FF.
Incorrect. In fact, I would not mind if FF stays away, because he does not know what he is doing.

Rather a poor show really.
This is no show, it is a topic that you responded to.

I'll be interested to see how you justify this.
Justify what? You are not clear enough.

It will highlight to us that whilst you condone the actions of these people, you haven't got the bottle to carry out what you want to do.
I am not suggesting I want to do it. It is not a matter of "condone", but one of seeking Truth.
0 Replies