Attractive Power (Not Ugly or Stupid)

RESS

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 08:07 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66067 wrote:
C'mon RESS, how many followers do you have?

Let's hear it. Very Happy Or is your ego too delicate?

[SIZE="5"]SECRET[/SIZE]:headbang:

[SIZE="3"]RESS - Race Equality Secret Service[/SIZE] :bangin:

[SIZE="3"]Can you see the word highlighted in redSecret Definition | Definition of Secret at Dictionary.com
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 05:48 am
@RESS,
Must not be too secret, you go around parading your supposed power, and when asked to demonstrate this, you suddenly become reluctant. I'm quite certain if you has any followers you'd have no problem showing us, but because you don't have any you have to hide.

You're all talk and no show, that's all you are and ever will be. Pathetic. The reason why you have to hide behind your anonymous profile, because you have no power in the real world so you have to create it in your fantasy world. If you think you're fooling anybody, you're not. Your just some punk who likes to pretend he has any influence.

RESS isn't even a real group of any kind, you used an online acronym generator to create it. :rollinglaugh:

Your just an ongoing joke here, nobody takes anything you say seriously.
Numpty

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 08:21 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66073 wrote:
Must not be too secret, you go around parading your supposed power, and when asked to demonstrate this, you suddenly become reluctant. I'm quite certain if you has any followers you'd have no problem showing us, but because you don't have any you have to hide.

You're all talk and no show, that's all you are and ever will be. Pathetic. The reason why you have to hide behind your anonymous profile, because you have no power in the real world so you have to create it in your fantasy world. If you think you're fooling anybody, you're not. Your just some punk who likes to pretend he has any influence.

RESS isn't even a real group of any kind, you used an online acronym generator to create it. :rollinglaugh:

What he said. :thumbup:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 10:23 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66073 wrote:

This may seem a little harsh, but we all have to face reality someday. Better now than later.

I have no tolerance for egotism.
RESS

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 06:31 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
[SIZE="5"]DOGS and SWINE[/SIZE]

Matthew 7:5-7 (King James Version)

5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

BibleGateway.com: Search for a Bible passage in over 35 languages and 50 versions.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 02:12 am
@RESS,
Okay...:p

I can see you got the message.
RESS

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2009 07:16 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
[SIZE="3"]HELLO to all new members and readers. :wave2:

Can you feel the POWER ? :headbang:

What say ye? (What say you all?)
[/SIZE]
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2009 11:30 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;65557 wrote:
Yawn!!

Bored with you now. Time you started making sense.

What say ye?
:thumbup::headbang:

:rollinglaugh::headbang:
i concur.... RESS.. i was under the opinion that an exchange of ideas and opinions went two ways. i see you posing questions.. and i see u being answered. you then challenge those answers.. like u have a better one.. so why then, are u asking to begin with? your efforts to appear intelligent are not lost on us mere humans.. i for one am not here to argue with the ignorant, which you most evidently are :lame:
RESS

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 12:32 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66151 wrote:
. . . . . . . . . . ... i for one am not here to argue with the ignorant, which you most evidently are :lame:

[SIZE="5"]IGNORANCE[/SIZE]

mimidamnit;66151 wrote:
. . . . . .argue with the ignorant . . . . . .
:what:

[SIZE="3"]1. Ignorant of what exactly? :dunno:

2. Do you know what it is you think we are ignorant of? :uhh:

Think carefully. :scratchchin:

Answer intelligently. :bangin:

What sayest thou? (What say you?)[/SIZE]

Attractive Power (Not Ugly or Stupid)?
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 06:58 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66151 wrote:
:thumbup::headbang:

:rollinglaugh::headbang:
i concur.... RESS.. i was under the opinion that an exchange of ideas and opinions went two ways. i see you posing questions.. and i see u being answered. you then challenge those answers.. like u have a better one.. so why then, are u asking to begin with? your efforts to appear intelligent are not lost on us mere humans.. i for one am not here to argue with the ignorant, which you most evidently are :lame:

PREVIOUS POST SHOULD HAVE READ.."i for one am not here to argue with the irrelevant.. which you most definitely are"..

because you very well may not be "ignorant" as the dictionary would denote.. where i come from.. talking and talking.. typing bigger and louder.. and making no point.. makes u ignorant as to when to shut up.

i wont be giving you an audience RESS. your posts hold very little value to me.. and that makes you irrelevant. you are however, entertaining, because i can picture you at your light box, feverishly typing like you actually believe people put any stock into what it is you have to say. and you're not saying anything. this is the only thread i have read all the way through since joining yesterday.. and i am not even remotely impressed. you seem to believe you are in possession of something you think we should want. and it makes you appear desperate for attention..

and since you like to answer a question with a question.. i will assume that you wont answer my question "why then do you ask to begin with".
Numpty

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 07:15 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66175 wrote:
PREVIOUS POST SHOULD HAVE READ.."i for one am not here to argue with the irrelevant.. which you most definitely are"..

because you very well may not be "ignorant" as the dictionary would denote.. where i come from.. talking and talking.. typing bigger and louder.. and making no point.. makes u ignorant as to when to shut up.

i wont be giving you an audience RESS. your posts hold very little value to me.. and that makes you irrelevant. you are however, entertaining, because i can picture you at your light box, feverishly typing like you actually believe people put any stock into what it is you have to say. and you're not saying anything. this is the only thread i have read all the way through since joining yesterday.. and i am not even remotely impressed. you seem to believe you are in possession of something you think we should want. and it makes you appear desperate for attention..

and since you like to answer a question with a question.. i will assume that you wont answer my question "why then do you ask to begin with".

Don't waste your time typing. I don't bother anymore, they/ it just bores me now.
mimidamnit

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 07:25 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66178 wrote:
Don't waste your time typing. I don't bother anymore, they/ it just bores me now.

indeed
0 Replies

RESS

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 08:50 pm
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66175 wrote:

[SIZE="4"]THINK and CORRECT[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It appears the RESS has caused you to rethink and make a correction. :headbang:

Are you not grateful for this?[/SIZE] :alcoholic:

mimidamnit;66175 wrote:

. . . . . . . . . . . this is the only thread i have read all the way through since joining yesterday.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[SIZE="4"]ATTRACTIVE POWER[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]What was so attractive about this thread that caused mimidamnit to read this thread "all the way through"? :dunno:

What say ye? (What say you all?)[/SIZE]

mimidamnit;66175 wrote:
yesterday.. and i am not even remotely impressed. you seem to believe you are in possession of something you think we should want. and it makes you appear desperate for attention..

[SIZE="4"]IMPRESSION AND POSSESSION[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It appears that mimidamnit was so impressed with THE POWER manifested by the RESS that she/he was unable to resist granting the RESS her/his attention. :headbang:[/SIZE]

mimidamnit;66175 wrote:

[SIZE="4"]FOOD FOR THOUGHT[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]The RESS works to adapt communications to suit the state-of-mind of the intended recipient thus stimulating thought.[/SIZE]

:worship:
RESS

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 09:07 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;66178 wrote:

[SIZE="5"]SURRENDER?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It appears that Numpty has come to or is coming to the realise the magnitude of the RESS ideological firepower.:rocketwhore:[/SIZE]
RESS

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 09:24 pm
@RESS,
[SIZE="5"]HELLO?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Where are the intelligensia?[/SIZE]:dunno:

[SIZE="5"]HELLO OO OOO OOOO OOOOO ! ! ![/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Is there anybody out there still able to think?[/SIZE]:blah:

[SIZE="7"]COME ON ![/SIZE]
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 09:29 pm
@RESS,
RESS;66218 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]SURRENDER?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It appears that Numpty has come to or is coming to the realise the magnitude of the RESS ideological firepower.:rocketwhore:[/SIZE]

nope, ur just a bunch of idiots.
RESS

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 09:55 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;66220 wrote:
nope, ur just a bunch of idiots.

:ban:

[SIZE="5"]RETHINK AND CORRECT[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Perhaps you might feel the need to rethink and your statement and change your ideological position after reading the following RESS post: :yup:[/SIZE]

http://www.conflictingviews.com/politics/world-politics/vote-ress-new-world-order-4059-3.html#post66156

[SIZE="3"]Think carefully.[/SIZE]:scratchchin:

[SIZE="4"]Recognise THE POWER manifested.[/SIZE] :headbang:

Numpty

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:02 pm
@RESS,
RESS;66221 wrote:
:ban:

[SIZE="5"]RETHINK AND CORRECT[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Perhaps you might feel the need to rethink and your statement and change your ideological position after reading the following RESS post: :yup:[/SIZE]

http://www.conflictingviews.com/politics/world-politics/vote-ress-new-world-order-4059-3.html#post66156

[SIZE="3"]Think carefully.[/SIZE]:scratchchin:

[SIZE="4"]Recognise THE POWER manifested.[/SIZE] :headbang:

Nope, ur still a bunch of idiots.
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:10 pm
@RESS,
RESS;66217 wrote:
[SIZE="4"]THINK and CORRECT[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It appears the RESS has caused you to rethink and make a correction. :headbang:

Are you not grateful for this?[/SIZE] :alcoholic:

[SIZE="4"]ATTRACTIVE POWER[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]What was so attractive about this thread that caused mimidamnit to read this thread "all the way through"? :dunno:

What say ye? (What say you all?)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]IMPRESSION AND POSSESSION[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It appears that mimidamnit was so impressed with THE POWER manifested by the RESS that she/he was unable to resist granting the RESS her/his attention. :headbang:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]FOOD FOR THOUGHT[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]The RESS works to adapt communications to suit the state-of-mind of the intended recipient thus stimulating thought.[/SIZE]

blah blah blah
RESS

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 11:28 pm
@mimidamnit,
[SIZE="5"]LOST FOR WORDS[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Notice how the opponents of the RESS become lost for words as their power source begins to fail them. :banghead:

Let us rejoice :banana: that such magnificent POWER has been made manifest at such a time as this! :headbang:

What say ye? (What say you all?)

[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]TESTIFY ![/SIZE]