Attractive Power (Not Ugly or Stupid)

Numpty

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 12:45 am
@RESS,
RESS;65784 wrote:
[SIZE="6"]FAITH AND WORKS[/SIZE]:headbang:

" . . . . Till then enjoy your faith, because that's all it is.. . . . . " :what:

[SIZE="3"]
Are you completely sure that your statement is correct?:dunno:

Would you bet your life on the validity of your statement?:scratchchin:

What sayest thou? (What say you?)

[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]COME ON !

POWER !

. . . . . POWER !

. . . . . . . . . . . POWER !

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . MANIFEST POWER !
[/SIZE]

:worship:

Why do I have to bet my life, is that a threat?

In answer to both your questions, yes.

You still haven't provided anything, and you continue to evade providing the peer reviewed evience of the magic man in the sky.
Numpty

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 12:54 am
@RESS,
RESS;65785 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]FAILURE OR SUCCESS?[/SIZE]:dunno:

[SIZE="3"]

Consider this:

Your "FAIL!!:banghead:" could be the surest evidence of our SUCCESS:banana: !

Magnificent is The POWER of The ALMIGHTY as made manifest through the RESS !

What say ye? (What say you all?)

[/SIZE]

Really? Prove it, so far you have been unable to.

If you could you would.

What success? Clearly your statement boarders on being dellusional, much like most Faith based people.

YouTube - Dawkins Being Clever!

Love this cracks me up.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 03:36 am
@RESS,
RESS;65785 wrote:

http://www.johnnyjet.com/images/PicForNewsletterFloridaDec312003JOHNNYBANGINGPOTS.jpg

this is what you look like.
0 Replies

RESS

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 06:00 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;65786 wrote:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . providing the peer reviewed evience of the magic man in the sky.

[SIZE="5"]MAGIC MAN IN THE SKY[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Where did you hear about this "magic man in the sky" that you want "peer reviewed evidence" about?[/SIZE]:dunno:

[SIZE="5"]PEER REVIEW[/SIZE]

Peer review (also known as refereeing) is the process of subjecting an author's scholarly work, research, or ideas to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the same field. Peer review requires a community of experts in a given (and often narrowly defined) field, who are qualified and able to perform impartial review. Impartial review, especially of work in less narrowly defined or inter-disciplinary fields, may be difficult to accomplish; and the significance (good or bad) of an idea may never be widely appreciated among its contemporaries. Although generally considered essential to academic quality, peer review has been criticized as ineffective, slow, and misunderstood (see anonymous peer review and open peer review).

Pragmatically, peer review refers to the work done during the screening of submitted manuscripts and funding applications. This process encourages authors to meet the accepted standards of their discipline and prevents the dissemination of irrelevant findings, unwarranted claims, unacceptable interpretations, and personal views. Publications that have not undergone peer review are likely to be regarded with suspicion by scholars and professionals.[citation needed]

Peer review - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RESS

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 06:06 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;65787 wrote:

If you could you would.

What success? Clearly your statement boarders on being dellusional, much like most Faith based people.

Love this cracks me up.

[SIZE="5"]FAITH IN ONES PEERS[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Do you have "faith" in your peers?

How much "faith" do you place in "peer reviewed evidence"?

Think carefully.

Answer intelligently.

The fate of the world economy could be at stake.

What say ye? (What say you all?)[/SIZE]
RESS

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 06:37 pm
@RESS,

[SIZE="3"]
While we are waiting all are invited to take this opportunity once again to join us in meditation on the glorious magnificence of the POWER made manifest in the RESS.

Who would have thought invincibility would be made manifest in such strange form?
Wonderful this is in our eyes.

Who can deny the POWER of the ALMIGHTY?

0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 11:16 pm
@RESS,
RESS;65800 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]MAGIC MAN IN THE SKY[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Where did you hear about this "magic man in the sky" that you want "peer reviewed evidence" about?[/SIZE]:dunno:

Why? What's that got to do with you answering the question.

I'm well aware what peer reviewed evidence means, do you have any?

You're no different to Sword of God, one of our Islamic posters. Always with the questions, never with the answers.

Well if you must know it was Sabz who coined the phrase 'Magic man in the Sky'. I quite like the term so I use it to describe a faith based persons irrational belief system.

Any more questions or can you anser the question of providing evidence.
RESS

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 12:05 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;65787 wrote:

If you could you would.

Love this cracks me up.

Think carefully.

Answer intelligently.

Numpty

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 01:23 am
@RESS,
RESS;65808 wrote:

Think carefully.

Answer intelligently.

When you going to start asking intelligent questions?

Ready to answer the questions yet?

You're asking the wrong questions?

It should be.

Do you understand the implications of the evidence presented or not presented?

So do you understand the implications of your continual inabilty to provide any evidence?

When we move on from this (once you have proven the existence of your imaginary Magic man in the sky) I will make a statment and provide compelling evidence for it.

[SIZE="7"]Come on RESS you can do better than this[/SIZE]
Its getting boring now, provide it, amaze me with it, astound this site and the entire world with your evidence. Bring it to the party.
RESS

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 08:22 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;65809 wrote:
When you going to start asking intelligent questions?

Ready to answer the questions yet?

You're asking the wrong questions?

It should be.

Do you understand the implications of the evidence presented or not presented?

So do you understand the implications of your continual inabilty to provide any evidence?

When we move on from this (once you have proven the existence of your imaginary Magic man in the sky) I will make a statment and provide compelling evidence for it.

[SIZE="7"]Come on RESS you can do better than this[/SIZE]
Its getting boring now, provide it, amaze me with it, astound this site and the entire world with your evidence. Bring it to the party.

[SIZE="5"]THE PENETRATING PHALLIC POWER :headbang:

(Boring through the solid)

[/SIZE]

Numpty proclaims:
" . . . . . Its getting boring now, . . . . . " :yup:

[SIZE="4"]Who would like to join us in world celebration of the penetrating POWER of the ALMIGHTY ! :banana:[/SIZE]

THE PHALLUS and MIN

Phallus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Newton's translation

A 17th century depiction of the Tablet by Heinrich Khunrath, 1606One translation, by Isaac Newton, found among his alchemical papers as reported by B. J. Dobbs[2]:

1. Tis true without lying, certain most true.

2. That wch is below is like that wch is above that wch is above is like yt wch is below to do ye miracles of one only thing.

3. And as all things have been arose from one by ye meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.

4. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,

5. the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nourse.

6. The father of all perfection in ye whole world is here.

7. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.

7a. Separate thou ye earth from ye fire, ye subtile from the gross sweetly wth great indoustry.

8. It ascends from ye earth to ye heaven again it desends to ye earth and receives ye force of things superior inferior.

9. By this means ye shall have ye glory of ye whole world thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.

10. Its force is above all force. ffor it vanquishes every subtile thing penetrates every solid thing.

11a. So was ye world created.

12. From this are do come admirable adaptations whereof ye means (Or process) is here in this.

13. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world.

14. That wch I have said of ye operation of ye Sun is accomplished ended.

Emerald Tablet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[SIZE="7"]COME ON ![/SIZE]
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2009 08:19 am
@RESS,
RESS;65814 wrote:

Newton's translation

A 17th century depiction of the Tablet by Heinrich Khunrath, 1606One translation, by Isaac Newton, found among his alchemical papers as reported by B. J. Dobbs[2]:

Alchemy is a pseudo-science and it is true that Newton among many other scientists at the time dabbled in alchemy, but today alchemy has been made obsolete and is superseded by chemistry.

Scientists are not infallible.
Numpty

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2009 09:44 am
@RESS,
RESS;65814 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]THE PENETRATING PHALLIC POWER :headbang:

[/SIZE]

Numpty proclaims:
" . . . . . Its getting boring now, . . . . . " :yup:

[SIZE="4"]Who would like to join us in world celebration of the penetrating POWER of the ALMIGHTY ! :banana:[/SIZE]

THE PHALLUS and MIN

Phallus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Newton's translation

1. Tis true without lying, certain most true.

2. That wch is below is like that wch is above that wch is above is like yt wch is below to do ye miracles of one only thing.

3. And as all things have been arose from one by ye meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.

4. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,

5. the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nourse.

6. The father of all perfection in ye whole world is here.

7. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.

7a. Separate thou ye earth from ye fire, ye subtile from the gross sweetly wth great indoustry.

8. It ascends from ye earth to ye heaven again it desends to ye earth and receives ye force of things superior inferior.

9. By this means ye shall have ye glory of ye whole world thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.

10. Its force is above all force. ffor it vanquishes every subtile thing penetrates every solid thing.

11a. So was ye world created.

12. From this are do come admirable adaptations whereof ye means (Or process) is here in this.

13. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world.

14. That wch I have said of ye operation of ye Sun is accomplished ended.

Emerald Tablet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is the point of this post?

Are you using it as evidence of a Magic man in the Sky?
RESS

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 06:47 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;65840 wrote:
Alchemy is a pseudo-science and it is true that Newton among many other scientists at the time dabbled in alchemy, but today alchemy has been made obsolete and is superseded by chemistry.

Scientists are not infallible.

[SIZE="5"]THE POWER OF ALCHEMY[/SIZE]

Fatal_Freedoms:
"alchemy has been made obsolete and is superseded by chemistry"

[SIZE="3"]We shall see[/SIZE] :headbang:

[SIZE="3"]Have you noticed the magnitude of the POWER made manifest by the RESS?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]
POWER !

. . . . POWER !

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .POWER !

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . MANIFEST POWER ![/SIZE]
RESS

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 10:17 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;65841 wrote:
What is the point if this post?

[SIZE="5"]THE POINT OF THE POST[/SIZE] :uhh:

Numpty asked:
"What is the point if this post?":banghead:

OBELISK

An obelisk (from Greek ὀβελίσκος - obeliskos,[1] diminutive of ὀβελός - obelos, "spit, nail, pointed pillar"[2]) is a tall, narrow, four-sided, tapering monument which ends in a pyramid-like shape at the top. Ancient obelisks were often monolithic whereas most modern obelisks are made of individual stones, and can even have interior spaces.

Obelisk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[SIZE="4"]THE PENETRATING PHALLIC POWER[/SIZE]

Numpty

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 10:51 pm
@RESS,
RESS;65878 wrote:

[SIZE="3"]Have you noticed the magnitude of the POWER made manifest by the RESS?[/SIZE]

Erm,......Nah
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 10:54 pm
@RESS,
RESS;65880 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]THE POINT OF THE POST[/SIZE] :uhh:

Numpty asked:
"What is the point if this post?":banghead:

OBELISK

An obelisk (from Greek ὀβελίσκος - obeliskos,[1] diminutive of ὀβελός - obelos, "spit, nail, pointed pillar"[2]) is a tall, narrow, four-sided, tapering monument which ends in a pyramid-like shape at the top. Ancient obelisks were often monolithic whereas most modern obelisks are made of individual stones, and can even have interior spaces.

Obelisk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[SIZE="4"]THE PENETRATING PHALLIC POWER[/SIZE]

I understand everything which was written. But what was the point your were tring to make?

I'm not into riddles, plain talking simple answers is all that is needed.

Are you capable of such a post?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 02:02 am
@RESS,
RESS;65878 wrote:

Fatal_Freedoms:
"alchemy has been made obsolete and is superseded by chemistry"

[SIZE="3"]We shall see[/SIZE] :headbang:

I have noticed the magnitude of your incoherent babbling. Perhaps if you could finish a single sentence without the use of this "look at me" attitude you maintain.

For fucks sake why can't you talk like a normal person, you'd find your speech is much more effective that way.
RESS

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 07:35 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;65884 wrote:
I understand everything which was written. But what was the point your were tring to make?

I'm not into riddles, plain talking simple answers is all that is needed.

Are you capable of such a post?

[SIZE="5"]INHIBITED STATE-OF-MIND[/SIZE] :bangin:

[SIZE="3"]The RESS adapts communications to suit the state-of-mind of the intended recipient even if the intended recipient holds irrational views that inhibit the intended recipients' ability to understand the communication/s presented by the RESS.[/SIZE] :approve:
RESS

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 07:48 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;65901 wrote:
I have noticed the magnitude of your incoherent babbling. Perhaps if you could finish a single sentence without the use of this "look at me" attitude you maintain.

For ***s sake why can't you talk like a normal person, you'd find your speech is much more effective that way.

[SIZE="5"]THE NORMAL PERSON[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Have you considered the probability that you are not normal and that the vast majority of readers here at Conflictingviews.com hold the same views as those presented by the RESS? :eek:

Think carefully. :scratchchin:[/SIZE]
Numpty

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:36 pm
@RESS,
RESS;65919 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]INHIBITED STATE-OF-MIND[/SIZE] :bangin:

[SIZE="3"]The RESS adapts communications to suit the state-of-mind of the intended recipient even if the intended recipient holds irrational views that inhibit the intended recipients' ability to understand the communication/s presented by the RESS.[/SIZE] :approve:

In other words,......NO!!

So far you have adapted to nothing, nor made your views clear on anything.

Still waiting for your evidence, am i going to get it anytime soon? Or are you just full of piss and wind?