Attractive Power (Not Ugly or Stupid)

RESS

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 07:15 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65552 wrote:
Oh they most certainly are. Those that seek power are without it. Hence they are weak. Those that do not know how to utilize that which they already possess are incompetent.

So if you are attracted to power, you do not possess it. You are weak. If you are attracted towards a tool which you do not possess, you are not capable of solving the problem with the tools you have. You are incompetent.

[SIZE="5"]CAN SOMEBODY HELP US HELP :banghead: Sabz5150? Crying or Very sad

WHAT SAY YE? (What say you all?) :backtotopic:

[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]

COME ON !

Let's try this all again, shall we? :ban:

Patience. :disgust:

Please read VERY slowly.[/SIZE] :bangin:

[SIZE="3"]Please think[/SIZE]

Sabz5150;65525 wrote:
Power is not attractive.

Power is useful.

:cig: [SIZE="5"]COME ON ![/SIZE] :mebeer:

[SIZE="3"]
Let's repeat that AGAIN incase some of you missed it the first time. :bigeyes:

Are you ready? :yup: [/SIZE]

Sabz5150;65525 wrote:
Power is not attractive.

Power is useful.

:friday: :cig:

[SIZE="4"]FIRST QUESTION SIMPLIFIED:

1. Is one attracted to that which is useful when one has a purpose? :uhh:

ANSWER: YES or NO ? Rolling Eyes [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]SECOND QUESTION SIMPLIFIED:

2. If one has an important job to do will one be attracted to the most useful tool? :uhh:

ANSWER: YES or NO ?[/SIZE] Rolling Eyes

[SIZE="3"]Think carefully. :scratchchin:

Answer intelligently. :uhh:

Don't be stupid. :withstupid:
[/SIZE]

:pnord: :worship: [SIZE="6"]MANIFEST POWER ![/SIZE] :leghumper:

[SIZE="6"]COME ON ![/SIZE] :whistling:

:mebeer:
Numpty

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 07:21 pm
@RESS,
Yawn!!

Bored with you now. Time you started making sense.

What say ye?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 08:34 am
@Numpty,
He certainly makes a lot of noise but doesn't ever really have much to add to the conversation.
RESS

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 07:43 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
[SIZE="3"]Do you honestly:roll: think:scratchchin: that the empty rhetoric:rant2: spewed out:blah: by the intellectually:spaz: challenged will be effective against ideological firepower:AR15firing:of this magnitude?:rocketwhore: [/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][CENTER]GET A GRIP !

COME ON !:whistling:

MANIFEST POWER !:leghumper:
:worship:

OR

SHUT UP !

YOU STUPID YOU !:stupid:
[/CENTER]
[/SIZE]

Numpty

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 08:37 pm
@RESS,
RESS;65564 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]Do you honestly:roll: think:scratchchin: that the empty rhetoric:rant2: spewed out:blah: by the intellectually:spaz: challenged will be effective against ideological firepower:AR15firing:of this magnitude?:rocketwhore: [/SIZE]

OR

SHUT UP !

[/CENTER]
[/SIZE]

Do you honestly think we give sh!t?

Big words, but damn you are not very clever are you for an 'interllectual'.

Obviously you are unable to see the abject apathy with which we find with your juvenille spewings.
RESS

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 09:18 pm
@Numpty,
[SIZE="4"]The RESS works to adapt communications to suit the state-of-mind of the intended recipient thereby seeking to stimulate the desire within the intended recipient to question their own state-of-mind in relation to the power of the ideology the intended recipient is currently subject to even if the intended recipient perceives the communication by RESS to be promoting a conflicting view.

Does that make sense?

[/SIZE]
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 09:29 pm
@RESS,
RESS;65556 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]CAN SOMEBODY HELP US HELP :banghead: Sabz5150? Crying or Very sad

You still haven't answered your own question. Moreso, you're constantly backtracking in an attempt to force an answer. Not only is your logic trap blatantly obvious, it's based in logical fallacy and easy to flip around. When I attached incompetence and weakness to the answers you were attempting to get, you immediately broke out of your "look how I can use sitecode!" schpeel and tried to separate the two. It made the questions I challenged you with (your own) impossible to answer without falling into your own trap, not to mention mine Smile I've already answered your questions... I merely tacked on a no-win scenario and threw it back at you.

So...

1. Is one attracted to that which is useful when one has a purpose? YES or NO

Remember, this shows weakness.

2. If one has an important job to do will one be attracted to the most useful tool? YES or NO

Remember, this shows incompetence.

Come on RESS... play the game Smile Don't be stupid.
RESS

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:10 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65569 wrote:
. . . . . . . . . . constantly backtracking in an attempt to force an answer. . . . . . . . . . . .

[SIZE="6"]THE FORCE[/SIZE]:wootSMILEY:

[SIZE="4"]Do you feel a "force"? :headbang:

What sayest thou? (What say you?)[/SIZE]:beerchug:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 06:55 am
@RESS,
RESS;65564 wrote:

OR

SHUT UP !

[/CENTER]
[/SIZE]

I hear that the more colorful words and pictures you use in your post the more seriously we will take you.:thumbup:

I swear it's true Very Happy
Numpty

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 04:30 pm
@RESS,
RESS;65568 wrote:
[SIZE="4"]The RESS works to adapt communications to suit the state-of-mind of the intended recipient thereby seeking to stimulate the desire within the intended recipient to question their own state-of-mind in relation to the power of the ideology the intended recipient is currently subject to even if the intended recipient perceives the communication by RESS to be promoting a conflicting view.

Does that make sense?

[/SIZE]

Oh I understand alright, you have on over inflated opinion of your self, coupled together with arrogance. Generally making you a particularlly unpleasent person to engage in conversation with.

So i understand perfectly well, you don't really believe anything you have said (not that it makes much sense any way) you're just an immature kid who thinks they have some great new take on the world and want to try be smarter than their older peers, [SIZE="7"]FAIL!![/SIZE]. You just come accross as a dumb kid with an ego problem.

Does that make sense?
RESS

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 07:24 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;65575 wrote:
. . . . . . . . . . . Generally making you a particularlly unpleasent person to engage in conversation with. . . . . . . . . .

[SIZE="6"]SADOMASOCHISM[/SIZE] :whipping:

Sadism refers to gratification in the infliction of pain or humiliation upon another person. Masochism refers to gratification from receiving the infliction of pain or humiliation.[1]

Often interrelated, the practices are collectively known as sadomasochism as well as S&M or SM. These terms usually refer to consensual practices within the BDSM community.

Sadomasochism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[SIZE="3"]It appears that you love the RESS and feel the :leghumper: power.

Do you, like so many others, find the power manifested by the RESS irresistably attractive? :alcoholic:

[SIZE="6"]COME ON ![/SIZE]:beerchug:

What sayest thou? (What say you?)

What say ye? (What say you all?)

[/SIZE]
Numpty

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 07:25 pm
@RESS,
RESS;65576 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]SADOMASOCHISM[/SIZE]

Sadism refers to gratification in the infliction of pain or humiliation upon another person. Masochism refers to gratification from receiving the infliction of pain or humiliation.[1]

Often interrelated, the practices are collectively known as sadomasochism as well as S&M or SM. These terms usually refer to consensual practices within the BDSM community.

Sadomasochism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[SIZE="3"]It appears that you love the RESS.

Do you, like so many others, find the power manifested by the RESS irresistable?

What say ye? (What say you all?)

[/SIZE]

:thumbup: Too easy, cheers mate.
0 Replies

RESS

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 07:46 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;65572 wrote:
I hear that the more colorful words and pictures you use in your post the more seriously we will take you.:thumbup:

I swear it's true Very Happy

[SIZE="6"]POWER + CONTROL[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
The RESS works to adapt communications to suit the state-of-mind of the intended recipient.[/SIZE]
Numpty

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 07:56 pm
@RESS,
RESS;65578 wrote:

[SIZE="3"]
The RESS works to adapt communications to suit the state-of-mind of the intended recipient.[/SIZE]

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The RESS is completely clueless.

What power or control do you honestly think you hold over anyone.

If you think it's because we continue to post in this topic, then you are very much mistaken. I think you'll find you are a little distraction, an amusemnet figure which the others are enjoying playing with. Nothing more than that really. I must admit to finding your ramblings somewhat slightly amusing, given they are the mutterings of an adolescent making their first steps in the big wide world. :thumbup:
RESS

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 08:42 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;65579 wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The RESS is completely clueless.

What power or control do you honestly think you hold over anyone.

If you think it's because we continue to post in this topic, then you are very much mistaken. I think you'll find you are a little distraction, an amusemnet figure which the others are enjoying playing with. Nothing more than that really. I must admit to finding your ramblings somewhat slightly amusing, given they are the mutterings of an adolescent making their first steps in the big wide world. :thumbup:

[SIZE="5"]Attractive Power (Not Ugly or Stupid) [/SIZE]
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 04:16 am
@RESS,
RESS;65578 wrote:

[SIZE="3"]

I suppose because state-of-mind is really something you can accurately asses over the internet.

Not that you actually know anything about psychology anyway, just some punk kid who thinks he does. Too bad you can't carry on an intelligent conversation for more than a couple posts.
RESS

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 07:25 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;65581 wrote:
I suppose because state-of-mind is really something you can accurately asses over the internet.

Not that you actually know anything about psychology anyway, just some punk kid who thinks he does. Too bad you can't carry on an intelligent conversation for more than a couple posts.

[SIZE="5"]THE INTERNET & PSYCHOLOGY[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Excellent!:banana:

It appears that your mind has been stimulated.:lightbulb:

It appears you have been intellectually challenged.:cig:

Perhaps now we can begin to raise/intensify the level of communication.:spot:

Perhaps you are nearly ready to be able to visit the RESS website and find value and being in the issues raised.:swordfight:

We shall see.:scratchchin:

What say ye? (What say you all?)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]RESS WORKS DOES IT NOT?[/SIZE]:approve:

[SIZE="5"]Power! Manifest Power!:yup:
Attractive Power (Not Ugly or Stupid)[/SIZE]
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 06:54 am
@RESS,
:thumbup::thumbup:

Two thumbs up for not knowing what sarcasm is.
RESS

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 07:08 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
[SIZE="5"]HOW MUCH POWER HAVE YOU GOT?[/SIZE] :headbang:

:dunno:
Numpty

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 07:54 pm
@RESS,
RESS;65609 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]HOW MUCH POWER HAVE YOU GOT?[/SIZE] :headbang:

:dunno:

Why do you want to know?