The Solution To The Economic Crisis

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 07:42 am
The Causes of the Financial Crisis:

1. Interest
2. Lack of Trust in AllahSatan promises you poverty and commands you to avarice. Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and abundance. Allah is All-Encompassing, All-Knowing. (Surat al-Baqara, 268)

3. Greed and Parsimony

The men and women who give charity and make a good loan to Allah will have it increased for them and they will have a generous reward. (Surat al-Hadid, 18)
THE ABUNDANCE, WEALTH AND PLENTY IN THE TIME OF THE MAHDI
There Will Be Unmatched Abundance and Plenty in the End TimesThere Will Be Great Advances in Agriculture
The metaphor of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allah is that of a grain which produces seven ears; in every ear there are a hundred grains. Allah gives such multiplied increase to whoever He wills. Allah is All-Encompassing, All-Knowing. (Surat al-Baqara, 261)
Underground Riches Will Be Unearthed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,233 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Numpty

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2008 09:21 am
@ahmetsecer,
What are you scared of?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2008 09:49 am
@Numpty,
AHAHAHAHA!!!! :rollinglaugh:

Now i've heard everything!

Even blaming the economic troubles on Darwin? Whats next, you gonna blame the terrorism on evolution too? How low can you get? Evolutionary theory had absolutely ZERO affect on the economic status of this nation or any other, it's completely ridiculous.

The "survival of the fittest for banks" is something we like to call Free Market enterprise which again has nothing to do with evolution.
Numpty

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2008 09:50 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;62451 wrote:
AHAHAHAHA!!!! :rollinglaugh:

Now i've heard everything!

Even blaming the economic troubles on Darwin? Whats next, [SIZE="5"]you gonna blame the terrorism on evolution too[/SIZE]? How low can you get? Evolutionary theory had absolutely ZERO affect on the economic status of this nation or any other, it's completely ridiculous.

The "survival of the fittest for banks" is something we like to call Free Market enterprise which again has nothing to do with evolution.

He already did that in another thread. Too many to look over. but I am sure he can link you too it.

Something along the lines of all Alqueeda were educated in the west and were corrupted by 'darwinism' that is why they are terrorsts. truely deluded.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2008 10:00 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;62452 wrote:
He already did that in another thread. Too many to look over. but I am sure he can link you too it.

Something along the lines of all Alqueeda were educated in the west and were corrupted by 'darwinism' that is why they are terrorsts. truely deluded.

They saying laughing makes you live longer, after hearing that (Darwin is to blame for terrorism), i think i'm gonna live forever.

Is there no limit, no bounds, or no low he will not stoop to in attempt to belittle and demonize dissenting opinions? I think that the exaggerations and extremes he is willing to go to to demonize the other side is a refutation in and of itself or at least it works to undermine his credibility. Even other creationists would try to distance themselves from his radical position.
physicistphilosopher

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2008 08:05 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Well, I think our rather zealous Muslim friend here has a point in rabidly opposing evolution. Without the protections that stem from rational men (e.g. a social contract like the Constitution), he'd last about an hour in a "survival of the fittest" environment. Contrary to popular belief, rational thought is man's primary means of survival. I'm always saddened to see yet another case of a person who exists purely because there is some niche in our too-kind society...

[typo]
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2008 06:00 am
@physicistphilosopher,
physicistphilosopher;62817 wrote:
I'm always saddened to see yet another case of a person who exists purely because there is some niche in our too-kind society...

[typo]

Something about that comment sounds very Hitleresque to me.
Numpty

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2008 11:40 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;62848 wrote:
Something about that comment sounds very Hitleresque to me.

I took as a rather tongue-in-cheek statement. Was I wrong?
physicistphilosopher

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 01:13 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;62855 wrote:
I took as a rather tongue-in-cheek statement. Was I wrong?

No, unless someone else was crafting my intent Very Happy
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2009 12:06 pm
@physicistphilosopher,
There is some wisdom in what Allah says about usury and interest but he was not the first to speak of these that way.

You are right in saying that it is to the rich to look to the poor. Jesus said the same.

The trick to ending world poverty is to find a way to mobilize the rich to do so in a larger way.

In a real sense, if all Religionists gave to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's, then poverty would end.

Regards
DL
0 Replies