Darwinist Shameful Scenarios About Supposed Human Evolution

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 08:11 am
DARWINISTS' SHAMEFUL SCENARIOS ABOUT SUPPOSED HUMAN EVOLUTION: MSNBC STILL IMAGINES IT CAN DECEIVE PEOPLEDarwinists ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO THE CONTRARY.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 915 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Sabz5150

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 10:24 am
@ahmetsecer,
I am willing to engage in your debate. I want you to show examples of your claims.

Man was created from nothing? Law breaking claims! Evidence of such?

Unearthed fossils show this? Examples, please.

Evolutionary frauds? You mean the ones science weeded out? Got any good examples of this outside of the usual debunked ones?

All fossils point to creation? So where's the 300 million year squirrel fossil? Better yet, show me a London Underground mosquito fossil... I don't care the age, just show me one. If you cannot do that, then a Scarlet Robin fossil will do fine.

Not one single intermediate? Cool, then I expect you to show me why the intermediates found (there are a lot of them, actually) are not intermediates.

Living fossils? Really. Show me anywhere... any textbook, paper, research data, anything that says "living fossils" are a problem to evolutionary biology.

"1 in 10950, in other words, that it is IMPOSSIBLE", you say? Play the lottery by chance? You know that one in 7.5 million chance game that people always seem to win...

One in 10,950. Meaning that statistically I could roll a 10,950 sided die for 20,000 years, once per year, and roll the number of your choice.

I will also state, as a moderator, that you have been informed that you are instructed to participate in your threads. You have also been informed (and shown) the results of not doing so.

With that in mind, engage me in debate.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 10:29 am
@ahmetsecer,
I'll also add that the MSNBC article is cute, not entirely scientific... but that "cyborg" one seems kinda neat. Human beings augmented with machinery... I mean in a million years time we'll be doing things like replacing damaged and severed limbs with mechanical versions, installing machines to administer medicine or keeping the ol' ticker beating properly, maybe even a completely mechanical heart!

Oh, wait...
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 11:45 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;63061 wrote:

- Man WAS CREATED OUT OF NOTHING thousands of years ago, in perfect form and with the same appearance he has today,

Please learn what evolution is before trying to debate it, :thumbup: i'm sorry but you are just making a fool out of yourself. When you are willing to engage in an honest discussion come back, but until then please educate yourself.
0 Replies