Richard Dawkins Is Wising Up!

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2008 05:36 am
'Richard Dawkins explains his latest book' by Richard Dawkins - RichardDawkins.netRichard Dawkins: Frequently Asked QuestionsIt is grindingly, creakingly, crashingly obvious that if Dar - Richard Dawkins quoteDarwinism Refuted.com.)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 978 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Numpty

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2008 06:19 am
@ahmetsecer,
Don't think so mate.

So where are you copy and pasting all this stuff from?

Or are you just trawling websites and raping them with crap like this and leaving?

The Genius of Charles Darwin - FameLab from channel4.com
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2008 08:41 am
@Numpty,
Those with higher education are more likely to accept the theory of evolution...go figure!

Beliefs of the U.S. public about evolution and creation
ahmetsecer

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2008 09:23 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Reply To Dawkins REPLY TO DAWKINS.COM

What Darwin Did Not Know? whatdarwindidnotknow.com

Ambers Deny Darwin Ambers Deny Darwinism.com - Harun Yahya

Ask Darwinists Ask Darwinists.com - Harun Yahya

Atlas Of Creation Atlas of Creation.com - Harun Yahya

Darwinism In Distress DARWINISM IN DISTRESS

Darwinism In Ruins Darwinism in Ruins - This site is based on the works of Harun Yahya.

Darwinism is So 19th Century Darwinism is so 19th century - This site is based on the works of Harun Yahya.

Darwinism Refuted Darwinism Refuted.com

Darwinism Watch Darwinism-Watch.com

Darwinists Dishonesty Darwinist Dishonesty.com - Harun Yahya

Darwinist Panic In France Darwinist Panic in France - This site is based on the works of Harun Yahya.

Darwinists Ask Us http://www.darwinisitsaskus.com/http://www.evolutionisnotscientific.com

Evolution Tale Evolution Tale.com - Harun Yahya

Famous Darwinist Deceptions ttp://www.famousdarwinistdeceptions.com/

Fossil Museum ::: FOSSIL-MUSEUM.com :::

Grieving Darwinists Grieving Darwinists - based on the works of Harun Yahya

Living Fossils Living-Fossils.com

Quran Denies Darwinism Qur'an Denies Darwinism.com - This site is based on the works of Harun Yahya.

The Stone Age A Historical Lie: The Stone Age

Transitional Form Dilemma ttp://www.transitionalformdilemma.com/

Why Darwin Was Wrong Why Darwin was Wrong.com - Harun Yahya

Darwinism: The Greatest Lie In The History:
Darwinism the Greatest Lie in History.com - Harun Yahya
Numpty

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2008 11:44 pm
@ahmetsecer,
None of your links work.

From the things you are posting you clearly have no understanding of how science actually works.
ahmetsecer

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 06:47 am
@Numpty,
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 10:30 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer: I have one challenge for you, a challenge that will either make or break this "Atlas of Creation" you trumpet.

Show me a fossil of a squirrel. I'm talking a 300 million year fossil of a squirrel. Now, your author likes to believe in old-Earth creationism... basically giving into the fact that the Earth is in fact billions of years old.

So it shouldn't be a problem to show a 300 million year old squirrel. Right? No? Why not? Is it because your deity "created" them? Well, I can certainly show you fossils several BILLION years old, predating even our fossil squirrel challenge. So, if no such thing can be found, how'd the squirrel come to be?

Oh, your deity created it... right... so why haven't we seen a "creation"? I want to see a *POOF* new lifeform out of thin air... just like the "creator" did it.

If you wanna muck up the science forum, you'd BETTER have evidence to back up your claims.
0 Replies

ahmetsecer

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 06:01 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;58711 wrote:
None of your links work.

From the things you are posting you clearly have no understanding of how science actually works.

Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth , links work, you can read all of them.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 01:55 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;58708 wrote:
(a long list of anti-evolution links)

Do you have any thoughts or comments of your own on the subject, or would you prefer to ride the words of others?

I want to know what you have to say, do you have any original thoughts of your own? Can you talk about this subject without referring to the opinions of others?
ahmetsecer

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 06:13 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60770 wrote:
Do you have any thoughts or comments of your own on the subject, or would you prefer to ride the words of others?

I want to know what you have to say, do you have any original thoughts of your own? Can you talk about this subject without referring to the opinions of others?

Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth All links work, first of all, you can read all web sites about Darwinism, you can also watch this film

RICHARD DAWKINS CANNOT GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF BENEFICIAL MUTATION:

HarunYahya.Tv - RICHARD DAWKINS CANNOT GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF BENEFICIAL MUTATION
Numpty

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 06:18 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;60764 wrote:
Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth , links work, you can read all of them.

You needn't of bothered mate!!!

Never have i seen such rubbish i one place. Not a single shred of evidence, just claims.

Is this the best you have to offer?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 06:53 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;60830 wrote:
Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth All links work, first of all, you can read all web sites about Darwinism, you can also watch this film

You don't seem to understand i'm asking for [SIZE="5"]YOUR[/SIZE] opinion, if i wanted to read some anti-evolution websites then i could do that on my own time. There's no conversation, there's no debate in doing that, such is why i'm asking for you to explain this to your understanding so that you aren't simply parroting/repeating what someone else said.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 10:07 pm
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;60830 wrote:

You want an example of a beneficial mutation? CCR5delta32.

Done and done.
0 Replies