@Brian764,
Brian@764;44095 wrote:

Hogwash...the breath of life comes with the first breath of "air'
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 07:04 pm
@Brian764,
No I shan't ignore it.

There is point at which abortion is not ethically right. A sin,...er No..Murder.....Possibly depending on the termination date, though I am sure many a doctor will disagree with me. not being of a religous background I personally focus on each individual case and the merits there of.

If abortion is used as a form of birth contol then sure it is wrong and should not be allowed.

Similarly if a woman is raped and becomes pregnant then I think it is the right of the individual who has suffered this most brutal crime to decide.

There is no black and white, cut and dry ground on this debate. Every single potential abortion or not, should be carried out on it's own merits. There is no need for the church to get involved.

If they wanted to stop the amount of abortions rising maybe the pope in all his wisdom might actually allow them to use proper birth control,...you think?
0 Replies