Origin Of Life On Earth: Simple Fusion To Jump-start Evolution

Sabz5150

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 09:07 pm
@jeafl cv,
jeafl;63351 wrote:
You know this beyond a shadow of a doubt how?

Because the reason we have oxygen in the first place is due to a process known as photosynthesis, where simple life forms converted sunlight and carbon dioxide into oxygen. The thing that plants do. This is great since all the volcanic activity during that time released tons and tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

Quote:
Depending on what data you want to keep and what you want to reject and what your starting opinion is, you cam make research say anything you want it to say.

If the data is altered for the sake of making an argument, then further data collection and scrutinizing will point it out. This is the exact reason for peer review, one of the most important facets of the scientific method. This is how the cold fusion hoax some 20 years ago was discovered... the data just didn't pan out in peer review.

You really don't understand the scientific method of inquiry, do you?
0 Replies

jeafl cv

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 10:19 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;63354 wrote:
Be careful what you say, I am site administrator, personal insults are not tolerated. This is the only warning you will be given.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 12:55 am
@jeafl cv,
jeafl;63359 wrote:

The only thing you have done is argue the "God of the Gaps". No actual refutation of the evidence, just the "if science doesn't have an answer, then GODDIDIT" schpeel.

I challenge you with the same question I give all creationists: Can you provide DIRECT scientific evidence for this deity you credit with these actions? If so, please present that evidence now. Your work will be checked.

To date, no creationist has been able to provide said evidence. I doubt this will change.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 10:00 am
@jeafl cv,
jeafl;63359 wrote:

sorry saying "moron" is name calling. But I was expecting this type of reaction. You have not been banned nor was i going to ban you, only warned. Calling someone childish is not against the rules however calling someone moronic or a moron is. I realize there is a thin line between the two, which is why i'm giving you slack. I should have been more precise, it is partly my fault. However you should be more careful in choosing your words.
0 Replies