• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 886 • Replies: 6
No top replies

wvpeach

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 12:08 pm
@mlurp,
My sons one of whom is a doctor have been using creotine and protein powders for years . No adverse affects that I can see and I was worried and did the research when they were teens.
mlurp

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 10:24 pm
@wvpeach,
Well I guess you need not worry. And the Air Force is doing the research now. getting ready for something long and drawn out.
wvpeach

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 04:30 am
@mlurp,
I still worry. No doubt my son was trained in medical school about all the latest and greatest drugs. But he still called last winter with a sore throat and I had to remind him that he should gargle with warm salt water. Which he later jubilantly reported to me worked really well. And we cannot blame young Doctors as medical school is a very tough long haul . One in which they are rushed to learn all they have to know.

They are taught what the powers that be want them to know , and nothing more. Which means they are taught don't give them any drugs if you can help it. But if a patient whines give them drugs. They are not taught that many age old home remedies work just as well. Those ways are being lost in favor of profits to drug companies.

Just like active bacteria found in milk , yogurt, or cottage cheese can and will take care of most stomach problems. But we over pasteurize everything now days and all that Nexum and prilosec would have never been sold if Doctors knew a yogurt a day could keep the doctor away. The medical benefits of apple cider and vinegar are many and wonderful. But you can't find a doctor who will prescribe those now days.

My daughter has been a pharmacist for four years now. She dislikes so much what most drugs are made from and what they do that she is trying to start her studies to be a Holistic Doctor. But finding the classes even to get that degree are difficult. They are not encouraged and offered by most medical colleges.
tvsej

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:22 am
@wvpeach,
Recently there were some old studies and practices dug up from some college students here, it had been purposely hidden but not very well. The finding are enlightning.

It is all the benefits of hemp from A-Z as medication. I have to read it again and post some of the prior uses that worked very well by the way until gov. all over the world decided to make it illegal and start really poisoning people with alcohol in its place.
Germany is coming around with the Homiopathic Dr.s in combination with medical Dr.s and coming to a much healthier and positive treatment together.
Now medication are engineered in labs from sythetic substances and nature is absent, sounds bad to me.
wvpeach

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:37 am
@tvsej,
Please do post it TV . All such knowledge is good for instruction
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 12:19 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;39912 wrote:
Recently there were some old studies and practices dug up from some college students here, it had been purposely hidden but not very well. The finding are enlightning.

It is all the benefits of hemp from A-Z as medication. I have to read it again and post some of the prior uses that worked very well by the way until gov. all over the world decided to make it illegal and start really poisoning people with alcohol in its place.
Germany is coming around with the Homiopathic Dr.s in combination with medical Dr.s and coming to a much healthier and positive treatment together.
Now medication are engineered in labs from sythetic substances and nature is absent, sounds bad to me.

Yea it is has great medical and mental properties. I believe in it. God, said he has given every herb bearing fruit for our use. Some laws or rules are to be ignored, not followed or bent.
And please do post it like wvpeach requested.
0 Replies