Mexican Consul's say America is racist.

mlurp

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 10:25 pm
man we are attacked from every corner and most of the corners are supported and proped up by the almighty American $. Shows what Big Business and it's croneys has done to this country

Quick Vote
Are you outraged by the Mexican Consul's suggestion that enforcement of U.S. immigration laws is racist?

Show Pages - Lou Dobbs Tonight - CNN.com
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,175 • Replies: 22
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 12:37 am
@mlurp,
Nothing pisses me off more than having to press 1 to continue in English. It's my ******* country, and english is the ******* language, **** you, you press 1 to continue in spanish you fucks. **** mexicos "president" that corrupt piece of **** can lick my cats balls.
wvpeach

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 04:22 am
@92b16vx,
We are racist the guy is right.

But that still does not mean we should have to push 1 for English.

Its our country after all.
mlurp

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 05:42 pm
@wvpeach,
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
Our country/ come out and look around. It is their country. Bush is proof of that. they jusyt let you live here till they decide how to split the only thing left of value. Our land!
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 10:05 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39633 wrote:
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
Our country/ come out and look around. It is their country. Bush is proof of that. they jusyt let you live here till they decide how to split the only thing left of value. Our land!
You can't blame that on just one man we all have to take the blame, because we allow it to take place, we should drop mexico like hot rock....:patriot:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 12:30 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
Quote:
Mexican Consul's say America is racist.

Duh! Very Happy
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 01:01 pm
@mlurp,
This has become impossible. The liberal minded in this country, on both sides of the aisle, allowed this to happen. Shame on them.
hatukazi

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 08:20 pm
@socalgolfguy,
apparently we need a deadline to get the illegal aliens out, the sooner the better.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 08:21 pm
@mlurp,
That is pretty stupid that they say we are racist. It has nothing to do with race. If the Canadians where sneaking across the border and living off of the tax payers dollar for nothing we would build a huge ass fence up north as well.
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 12:59 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;51258 wrote:
That is pretty stupid that they say we are racist. It has nothing to do with race. If the Canadians where sneaking across the border and living off of the tax payers dollar for nothing we would build a huge ass fence up north as well.

Thank you - the voice of reason.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:10 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;39488 wrote:
Nothing pisses me off more than having to press 1 to continue in English. It's my ***ing country, and english is the ***ing language, *** you, you press 1 to continue in spanish you ***s. *** mexicos "president" that corrupt piece of **** can lick my cats balls.

what is the national language?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:44 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51323 wrote:
what is the national language?

for America?

currently there is none, although all the legal documents and traffic signs are in english.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 03:51 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;39488 wrote:
Nothing pisses me off more than having to press 1 to continue in English. It's my ***ing country, and english is the ***ing language, *** you, you press 1 to continue in spanish you ***s. *** mexicos "president" that corrupt piece of **** can lick my cats balls.

Que el infierno son ustedes habla acerca de, no habla espanol? Como estupido son usted? Todos de la poblacion de los Estados Unidos hablan espanol menos idiotas ignorantes como usted.

J/K, sorry, couldn't help it. Very Happy
92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 04:22 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51356 wrote:
Que el infierno son ustedes habla acerca de, no habla espanol? Como estupido son usted? Todos de la poblacion de los Estados Unidos hablan espanol menos idiotas ignorantes como usted.

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 05:31 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51356 wrote:

calling people stupid in spanish i see? You speak spanish so are you "la poblacion" too?

I only took two years of spanish.
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 08:13 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Si, estoy una parte de la poblacion, the 'population.' Pero no hablo mucho espanol.

I'm surprised I know enough to articulate a sentence.

And I didn't call him stupid, I asked how stupid he was. Calling him stupid would be a personal attack. Kinda like calling him an ignorant idiot.

Just joking though.

Nice German, or so I must assume. I only bother to learn languages that look like they'll have much relevance in fifty years.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 08:28 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51214 wrote:
Duh! Very Happy

FF, please go live in China. Thank you.:FU2:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 10:58 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;51397 wrote:
FF, please go live in China. Thank you.:FU2:

Why don't you go back to south america?
mako cv

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 10:43 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Quote:
FF, please go live in China. Thank you.

Dzai Meigwo, women shwo Yingwen...Ni shemma yau ta neige ren chyu dau Junggwo chyu ma? :patriot:
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 11:11 am
@mako cv,
mako;51870 wrote:
Dzai Meigwo, women shwo Yingwen...Ni shemma yau ta neige ren chyu dau Junggwo chyu ma? :patriot:

Si.....
0 Replies