@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;33738 wrote:
it is also a stereotypical generalization

Agreed
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Thu 30 Aug, 2007 03:26 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
So how come we never hear about Muslim Ministers doing ass hammering little kids? T

The answer is quite simple and requires no lengthy 50-page article to explain!

It's the corrupted bible and the doubts, frustration and blasphemy that it builds inside the hearts of its followers.

Now don't get me wrong here, I am not saying that the bible directly orders its followers to become pedophiles, rapists and homosexuals and this is why these priests are doing it. What I am saying here is that we must understand that these theologians are experts of the Bible and its history, and they know everything about this corrupt book. They are the ones who add to it (books or verses) and they are the ones who take off from it.

Nothing in it is sacred to them!
Silverchild79

Thu 30 Aug, 2007 05:36 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;33812 wrote:
So how come we never hear about Muslim Ministers doing ass hammering little kids?

because they perform female circumcision and burn their wives

they're just as bad trust me, there's no way you can defend the horrors of radical Muslim culture

NSFW

http://media.uselessjunk.com/videos/183902IslamMasturbate.wmv
Pinochet73

Thu 30 Aug, 2007 05:53 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;32751 wrote:

As a Catholic, I'd sort of like to see the Baptists get roughed up a bit. It's their turn. I wonder if their pedophiles will still insist they're 'saved', even on their way to jail.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Fri 31 Aug, 2007 06:34 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;33834 wrote:
they're just as bad trust me

So you agree that Christianity is bad.

Thank you.
politically-wrong

Mon 10 Sep, 2007 05:47 am
@westernmom,
westernmom;33601 wrote:
FedUp,

There you go again lumping all Christians together instead of the one that committed the crime.

I was told as a young woman leader in my church that if I ever suspected abuse of any kind that I had 24 hours to report it to the authorities - meaning law enforcement - or I would also be held accountable.

Working for the school district they never told us anything like that. Now you can lump schools in with Christianity! There are many, many more stories of school teachers abusing children.

It must never be sanctioned or protected by anyone or anything. Harming a child is unforgivable.

i wish i had read this post much earlier, fedup please continue to do what mom is asking you not to do untill she demands the same of RED , dont like what am saying !! sue me Very Happy
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Mon 10 Sep, 2007 05:50 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;33834 wrote:
because they perform female circumcision and burn their wives

they're just as bad trust me, there's no way you can defend the horrors of radical Muslim culture

NSFW

http://media.uselessjunk.com/videos/183902IslamMasturbate.wmv

is it (radical Muslim) culture, or (radical Muslim culture)? , please specify.
SWORD of GOD

Wed 10 Oct, 2007 08:39 pm
@politically-wrong,
[SIZE="2"]BBC NEWS FILM:[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Sex Crimes and the Vatican[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Watch BBC 'Sex Crimes and the Vatican' Film here: [/SIZE]
BBC NEWS | Programmes | Panorama | Sex crimes and the Vatican

A secret document which sets out a procedure for dealing with child sex abuse scandals within the Catholic Church is examined by Panorama.
Crimen Sollicitationis was enforced for 20 years by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger before he became the Pope.

It instructs bishops on how to deal with allegations of child abuse against priests and has been seen by few outsiders.

Critics say the document has been used to evade prosecution for sex crimes.

Crimen Sollicitationis was written in 1962 in Latin and given to Catholic bishops worldwide who are ordered to keep it locked away in the church safe.

It instructs them how to deal with priests who solicit sex from the confessional. It also deals with "any obscene external act ... with youths of either sex."

It imposes an oath of secrecy on the child victim, the priest dealing with the allegation and any witnesses.

Breaking that oath means excommunication from the Catholic Church.

Reporting for Panorama, Colm O'Gorman finds seven priests with child abuse allegations made against them living in and around the Vatican City.

One of the priests, Father Joseph Henn, has been indicted on 13 molestation charges brought by a grand jury in the United States.

During filming for Sex Crimes and the Vatican, Colm finds Father Henn is fighting extradition orders from inside the headquarters of this religious order in the Vatican.

The Vatican has not compelled him to return to America to face the charges against him.

After filming, Father Henn lost his fight against extradition but fled the headquarters and is believed to be hiding in Italy while there is an international warrant for his arrest.

Colm O'Gorman was raped by a Catholic priest in the diocese of Ferns in County Wexford in Ireland when he was 14 years old.

Father Fortune was charged with 66 counts of sexual, indecent assault and another serious sexual offence relating to eight boys but he committed suicide on the eve of his trial.

Colm started an investigation with the BBC in March 2002 which led to the resignation of Dr Brendan Comiskey, the bishop leading the Ferns Diocese.

Colm then pushed for a government inquiry which led to the Ferns Report.

It was published in October 2005 and found: "A culture of secrecy and fear of scandal that led bishops to place the interests of the Catholic Church ahead of the safety of children."

The Catholic Church has 50 million children in its worldwide congregation and no universal child protection policy although in the UK there is the Catholic Office for the Protection of Children & Vulnerable Adults.

In some countries this means that the Crimen Sollicitationis is the only policy followed.

The Vatican has refused repeated requests from Panorama to respond to any of the cases shown in the film.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Thu 11 Oct, 2007 09:18 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;33899 wrote:
So you agree that Christianity is bad.

Thank you.

no, like I said your statement was dangerously stereotypical

Pedophiles aren't christians in the same way radical muslims aren't muslims

they just call themselves that

you must also remember that Pedophilia should be left to criminal authorities, according to Christian beliefs it is not their place to judge anybody, that would include pedophiles.
SWORD of GOD

Fri 12 Oct, 2007 06:21 am
@Silverchild79,
[SIZE="3"]German diocese under fire: Priest Held on Sex Charge[/SIZE]

German diocese under fire: priest held on sex charge : Europe World

Regensburg, Germany - Germany's Catholic Church came under fire Saturday for re-employing a convicted paedophile priest who was arrested this week for allegedly sexually abusing an altar-boy again. The priest, 39, received a suspended one-year prison term in 2000 for molesting at least one boy, but was put in charge of a new parish after therapy. He is now accused of molesting another boy repeatedly between 2003 and 2006.
FedUpAmerican

Fri 12 Oct, 2007 03:34 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;41150 wrote:
no, like I said your statement was dangerously stereotypical

Pedophiles aren't christians in the same way radical muslims aren't muslims

they just call themselves that

you must also remember that Pedophilia should be left to criminal authorities, according to Christian beliefs it is not their place to judge anybody, that would include pedophiles.

So does that make them above the law? Shouldn't they be held in the same regard as the non-Christian pedophile?

Why does the church cover up these deeds?

ANSWER: Christians condone pedophilia.
Silverchild79

Fri 12 Oct, 2007 04:11 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41328 wrote:
So does that make them above the law? Shouldn't they be held in the same regard as the non-Christian pedophile?

Why does the church cover up these deeds?

ANSWER: Christians condone pedophilia.

just because they chose to forgive them doesn't absolve them from justice, should the organization interfere they should be fined or charged as necessary.

Consider the political parties and major corporations within the country, the church isn't hiding from justice to a greater degree then any of those others. This does not, however, make it acceptable
SWORD of GOD

Fri 12 Oct, 2007 07:53 pm
@Silverchild79,
[SIZE="2"]Even US Congressmen are becoming pedophiles and child molesters:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Pedophile Congressman Mark Foley Resigns in Disgrace.[/SIZE]
Pedophile Congressman Mark Foley Resigns in Disgrace by Andy Martin
SWORD of GOD

Sat 13 Oct, 2007 02:18 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Church covered up priest child molestation, Massachusetts AG says[/SIZE]

CNN, Thursday, December 12, 2002
CNN.com - Church covered up priest child molestation, Massachusetts AG says - Dec. 12, 2002

BOSTON, Massachusetts (CNN) -- Officials of the Roman Catholic Church in Boston have engaged in "an elaborate scheme" to keep quiet the issue of child sexual abuse by priests, the Massachusetts attorney general said Thursday, adding that the problem goes back "decades, and perhaps for generations."
SWORD of GOD

Sat 13 Oct, 2007 02:55 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Sex Abuse Spans Spectrum of Churches[/SIZE]

By Mark Clayton | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor
Sex abuse spans spectrum of churches | csmonitor.com
SWORD of GOD

Wed 17 Oct, 2007 05:28 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]The Reason Behind Preists' Gayness and Pedophilie Scandals[/SIZE]

Priests know in the bottom of their hearts that their fabricated Christian faith has no bases (as it had been corrupted), therefore, they lost truthful faith in the True God, The Creator, and accordingly gayness and child molestation spread widely in Churches worldwide. They let their evil lust and desires to twist and distort the words of Jesus in their own bible. They choose to worship a Man (Jesus) rather than God (The Creator).

The following biblical passages talk about this reason in crystal clear words:

I urge you to read the following passages in your own bible carefully:

NAS [Romans 1:21- 31]:
For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing to be wise, they became fools,

and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.

Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them.

For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,

and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,

being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips,

slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,

without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful;

and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Wed 17 Oct, 2007 05:29 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
I urge you to read the following passages in your own bible carefully:

NAS [Romans 1:21- 31]:
For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing to be wise, they became fools,

and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.

Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them.

For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,

and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,

being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips,

slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,

without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful;

and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Thu 18 Oct, 2007 12:03 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;41332 wrote:
just because they chose to forgive them doesn't absolve them from justice,

Then why is the church hiding them away and/or transferring them from one parish to another?

I know a woman who worked in a rectory and the priest there was voted "Mr. Leather" at a gay club, he had AIDS and spoke openly (after getting liquored up) about his fetishes.

Can I prove that? No, but does that mean that it doesn't happen? Christians can't prove their plagerized God story either and they think of it as true.
SWORD of GOD

Thu 18 Oct, 2007 01:57 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
[SIZE="3"]Church Pastor Had Sex with Two of His Teenage Daughters ![/SIZE]

By Todd Cardy
August 30, 2007 05:43pm
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22334577...

A FUNDAMENTALIST church pastor had sex with two of his teenage daughters to educate them on how to be good wives, a South Australian court has heard.

The 54-year-old man, who cannot be named, was today sentenced in the SA District Court to eight and a half years jail after pleading guilty to seven counts each of incest and unlawful sexual intercourse.

The court heard that the man had sex with his daughters for nearly a decade from 1991 when they were aged 13 and 15 at the family property.

The sex took place at various locations including in a shearer's shed, a paddock, on the back of a ute and, on one occasion, at the girls' grandparents house.

The man told the court the sex was not about fulfilling his desires but about teaching his daughters how to behave for their husbands when they eventually married, as dictated in scripture.

In sentencing, Judge David Lovell said the misrepresentation of scripture used to justify the abuse of the girls "defied belief", and that he had "hypocritically betrayed" his religion and principles.

"You said the acts were about learning about sex rather than engaging in the acts of sex," Judge Lovell said.

"I do not accept that.

"You treated your daughters as your property ... using them to satisfy and gratify your sexual urges."

Judge Lovell gave full credit for the man's guilty pleas, saying he was genuinely remorseful and had a good chance of rehabilitation as his wife and the church remained supportive.

The man will be eligible for parole in four years.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Thu 18 Oct, 2007 02:03 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;42207 wrote:
Then why is the church hiding them away and/or transferring them from one parish to another?

sounds like they're obstructing justice to me