Sexual misconduct plagues US schools

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 12:28 pm

You hear so much about the church scandals, but what about our schools?
I find this seriously disturbing, especially as church is a choice, school is not.

I found it most disturbing that theses creeps are usually just forced to resign, according to the article:

Quote:

The schools that allow this to happen should be held accountable as well as the criminals who prey on children. Just as the church was found to be accountable for just reassigning priests, school officials who fail to report this to the police, or state board or whoever are just as guilty.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,214 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Mobeck

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 02:50 am
@mommamia,
mommamia;42495 wrote:

I find this seriously disturbing, especially as church is a choice, school is not.

I found it most disturbing that theses creeps are usually just forced to resign, according to the article:

The schools that allow this to happen should be held accountable as well as the criminals who prey on children. Just as the church was found to be accountable for just reassigning priests, school officials who fail to report this to the police, or state board or whoever are just as guilty.

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]
Now I'm sure that the state legislatures concerned will, as they did with the Catholic abuse scandal, repeal and statutes of limitations, immunity for governmental bodies, &c. so that the victims can get justice.[/SIZE][/FONT]
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 09:28 am
@Mobeck,
when i was at school,i would have loved a big-breasted female teacher to take advantage of me :p
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 04:24 pm
@mommamia,
We must fear for our children's safety at all times. That is why we need to talk to our kids about what they do at school, get to know there teachers and just pay attention. These kids are not getting abused and showing zero signs. Also the parents of these kids should scream from the rooftops and have these peoples lives gone over with a fine tooth comb.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 06:19 pm
@mommamia,
mommamia;42495 wrote:

The vast majority of educators understand kids are off-limits. The pscyhos who slip through the net are few and far between.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 07:56 pm
@mommamia,
again this is why we need to pay attention to what is going on around us. No system is perfect, mistakes happen. We as a people need to take some action and make sure all is well. Even more so when it involves our kids. What is sad is when you hear everyone say, I didn't see it coming, I never thought this would happen to me and my family. Well its a sad truth but we are "that guy" to everyone else.
0 Replies

thomascrosthwaite

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 10:59 am
@mommamia,
Scooby-doo, I half way agree with you. I believe in protecting girls at any price, but am not so sure that female teachers who have sex with boys should be punished. I remember how hard the sexual urage hit me when I was about 11. I think I would have been happy to have had sex with my teacher. www.freewebs.com/thomascrosthwaite/
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 12:40 pm
@thomascrosthwaite,
thomascrosthwaite;47124 wrote:
Scooby-doo, I half way agree with you. I believe in protecting girls at any price, but am not so sure that female teachers who have sex with boys should be punished. I remember how hard the sexual urage hit me when I was about 11. I think I would have been happy to have had sex with my teacher. www.freewebs.com/thomascrosthwaite/

i remember my first year at high school,and my art teacher had these cracking breasts,i just wanted her to start jumping up and down,so i could just watch them bounce.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 01:29 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
i blame sexual repression!
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 01:41 pm
@thomascrosthwaite,
Scooby-doo, I half way agree with you. I believe in protecting girls at any price, but am not so sure that female teachers who have sex with boys should be punished. I remember how hard the sexual urage hit me when I was about 11. I think I would have been happy to have had sex with my teacher. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author

Just as long as you didn't go to an all-boys catholic school! lol
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 05:41 pm
@thomascrosthwaite,
Scooby-doo, I half way agree with you. I believe in protecting girls at any price, but am not so sure that female teachers who have sex with boys should be punished. I remember how hard the sexual urage hit me when I was about 11. I think I would have been happy to have had sex with my teacher. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author

Clean up your brain. :no:
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 06:25 pm
@thomascrosthwaite,

Im sorry bud but there should be equal treatment. The law is the law, we cannot make acceptations based on gender. Sexual assault is sexual assault. Granted, most 14 year old boys would react to such things much differently than a 14 year old girl. But the law is the law.
klyph

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 05:32 am
@Drakej,
scooby-doo;42906 wrote:
when i was at school,i would have loved a big-breasted female teacher to take advantage of me :p

If female teachers were allowed to seduce young students, all female pedophiles would become teachers so that they could corrupt young boys and destroy their chances of having any healthy relationships, sexual or otherwise.
I realize you were speaking with your tongue in your cheek, but i still wanted to make sure and point out what a terrible idea it is.
Drakej

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 05:51 pm
@klyph,
klyph;48056 wrote:
If female teachers were allowed to seduce young students, all female pedophiles would become teachers so that they could corrupt young boys and destroy their chances of having any healthy relationships, sexual or otherwise.

The subconscious implications to a male at a young age will still affect him adversely jut like klyph pointed out. We cannot be so foolish as a society to believe that woman cannot be predators as well. I am a male and I understand the bragging rights that would have come along with nailing a teacher, and if I where given the chance when I was young I probably would have done it. But in hindsight that would have done me no good at all. I would not be in a loving relationship that I am in now, nor would I have a wonderful son.
0 Replies

thomascrosthwaite

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:33 pm
@mommamia,
Up until a few years ago it was believed that women never raped men, that it was something you heard about in barbershops or the underground press. It has likely always happened, we just didn't know about it. After all, the world opperates in secret. I believe female teacher student sexual relations are very rare and are not a serious problem. Whether or not this is harmful to the student might depend on his ability to forget about it and go on. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:40 pm
@thomascrosthwaite,
thomascrosthwaite;48140 wrote:
Up until a few years ago it was believed that women never raped men, that it was something you heard about in barbershops or the underground press. It has likely always happened, we just didn't know about it. After all, the world opperates in secret. I believe female teacher student sexual relations are very rare and are not a serious problem. Whether or not this is harmful to the student might depend on his ability to forget about it and go on. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author

It's extremely difficault for a women to rape a guy, for one becuase women are typically weaker than guys, and for a women to use a guy's pennis she has to arouse him first, and if he is aroused by her then it probably isn't rape.

Also women are naturally physically less agressive than men, because in ancient tribalistic societies a man is the protecter and the women is the nurturer.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:49 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48144 wrote:
It's extremely difficault for a women to rape a guy, for one becuase women are typically weaker than guys, and for a women to use a guy's pennis she has to arouse him first, and if he is aroused by her then it probably isn't rape.

Also women are naturally physically less agressive than men, because in ancient tribalistic societies a man is the protecter and the women is the nurturer.

Holy chit. Are you sure????????????????????????:rollinglaugh:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:55 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48152 wrote:
Holy chit. Are you sure????????????????????????:rollinglaugh:

glad to see you contribute to the thread :thumbdown:
rugonnacry

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 12:24 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48144 wrote:

2 problems with your theory their mate... ONE Insertion does not have to take place for a rape to occur... Their is manual as well as oral sex... Also (ladies use this one when you want to rape me Smile ) if you take a needle and poke the underside of a the penis (where the seam arches beneath the head... WHOOSH quick reaction.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 12:41 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;48195 wrote:
2 problems with your theory their mate... ONE Insertion does not have to take place for a rape to occur... Their is manual as well as oral sex... Also (ladies use this one when you want to rape me Smile ) if you take a needle and poke the underside of a the penis (where the seam arches beneath the head... WHOOSH quick reaction.

Ouch! :eek:

That hurts just thinking about it!
0 Replies