• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,180 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 07:45 am
@Whip,
It's a shame that these poor white kids can't go on thinking they're better than everyone else because they have a different skin color. What are we indoctrinating them with anyway?

A pity. [/sarcasm]

So what is your obsession with race anyway? As long as we define people in terms of race and make assumptions based on that, "race" will continue to affect us, but in terms of capabilities race doesn't mean anything.
Whip

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 03:34 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68386 wrote:
It's a shame that these poor white kids can't go on thinking they're better than everyone else because they have a different skin color. So, (according to the way I read you), little bitty White children think they are better than others because of skin color. Got it. Now, what do we do about them little bitty 6 month old cracker, racist White babies? I know! I know - Charge them with HATE CRIMES. **** yeah. The SPLC, ADL and a few other Jewish hate organizations will take them to court and....string them little bitty White babies up!What are we indoctrinating them with anyway?

A pity. [/sarcasm] Yes, you are. [/no sarcasm]

So what is your obsession with race anyway? And what is YOUR obsessive hatred for the White race?As long as we define people in terms of race and make assumptions based on that, "race" will continue to affect us, but in terms of capabilities race doesn't mean anything. If race means nothing, than minority races have not reason or justification for their dependence on the White race. Is that not correct? Affirmative Action and ALL racial set asides should be eliminated. Correct?

Why are the only children who are being taught "tolerance" are White children? When are you liberal Jew bastards going to start teaching blacks, mestizos and Jews to tolerate WHITE CHILDREN?
Drnaline

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 10:19 pm
@Whip,
LOL, good point.
0 Replies

synthy

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2009 11:55 pm
@Whip,
Introduce colorblindness into the curriculum
kynaston

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2009 01:45 am
@synthy,
synthy;68393 wrote:
Introduce colorblindness into the curriculum

Here in a (relatively) civilized country I have never heard or seen any evidence that children are aware of skin colour or the like 'racial' fantasies - you have to learn those from other nutters to become a racist. I should stick to the extra-terrestrial threat: it is less nasty and rather more real! Smile
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2009 07:31 am
@Whip,
Whip;68387 wrote:
So, (according to the way I read you), little bitty White children think they are better than others because of skin color.

If you got your way.

Quote:
Got it. Now, what do we do about them little bitty 6 month old cracker, racist White babies?

racism is a learned attitude. How about not teaching it in the first place?

Quote:

And what is YOUR obsessive hatred for the White race?

I've never said a single hateful thing about white people.

Quote:

If race means nothing, than minority races have not reason or justification for their dependence on the White race.

Quote:
And who says they are? You?
Affirmative Action and ALL racial set asides should be eliminated. Correct?

Correct.

Quote:
Why are the only children who are being taught "tolerance" are White children?

They aren't.
0 Replies

thomascrosthwaite

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2009 12:21 am
@Whip,
We as white people stand condemned by history. Still, the past is just that. The hope of the world lies in our ability to reform and move foward. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
kynaston

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2009 01:55 am
@thomascrosthwaite,
thomascrosthwaite;68415 wrote:

Why? Are the Ainu of Hokaido responsible for the doings of the Portuguese colonialists? They are certainly as 'white' as most Europeans. Am I responsible for the doings of the nazis, whom my family always opposed from the moment they knew such people existed? Let history condemn those who did things worth condemning. I do not feel responsible for people with broken noses because I have one, nor for people with big ears like mine! This is a daft idea, accepting categories from the madhouse as somehow including us. Let's be responsible for what we've done .
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2009 06:22 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;68416 wrote:
Why? Are the Ainu of Hokaido responsible for the doings of the Portuguese colonialists? They are certainly as 'white' as most Europeans. Am I responsible for the doings of the nazis, whom my family always opposed from the moment they knew such people existed? Let history condemn those who did things worth condemning. I do not feel responsible for people with broken noses because I have one, nor for people with big ears like mine! This is a daft idea, accepting categories from the madhouse as somehow including us. Let's be responsible for what we've done .

You are absolutely right.

Sharing some commonality with other people does not make us responsible for their actions, nor does it entitle us to their successes or their failures.
0 Replies

Petey J

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 10:21 pm
@kynaston,
Racism is bad but unfortunately it can't be legislated away. :frown: It is in our nature. Hard power doesn't work against it. Inside everybody there is that opportunity for hatred to take root, which is why organizations like the Ku Klux Klan exist in the first place.

To have certain opinions/attitudes/expectations about other races is a given.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 02:36 pm
@Petey J,
Why can't outlaw prejudice but we can outlaw discrimination.
0 Replies

Petey J

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 11:45 pm
@kynaston,
OP, are you proud to be who you are?
Arkyblues

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 07:18 am
@Petey J,
Not all whites are racists but neither did all the colored skins deserve to be treated the way they are being treated.

As the rest of the world grows and non-white nations gain power, they will do what the whites have done with their gained power. Discriminate globally.

Whites showed the world how one can dominate others not just locally but from across the sea and how to sow the idea that they are superior.

Everybody in the world is racist, discrimination is not new to the world. The weak are always discriminated. They do not get the same opportunity as the strong get. Its the same in nature, the weak wont survive.

A few centuries back, when white nations were beginning to gain power by investing more in their military might than the rest of the world, they grew to dominate the weaker non-white nations. And to justify/explain their unprecedented power over other humans, they invented the notion of white supremacy which has become a core part of very white culture at some level or the other now after many generations of the belief that Whites are somehow superior to others.

As others gain power which could eventually surpass the one presently held by whites, they will follow a similar path to dominate their fellow weaker humans.
0 Replies