Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:35 am
@aaronssongs,
This is just what has me worried.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 01:59 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;38823 wrote:
This is just what has me worried.

What is worrisome is it is "wild" American cowboy militias, running around, killing folk....any folk, and it's sanctioned by the White House...It's already a fascist state....I just hope it's not too late to turn back.
Drakej

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 05:40 pm
@aaronssongs,
You need to look at the history of what a "military contractor" is all about. They do not typically run search and destroy missions. They offer services that our own military should not be doing. Such as round the clock personal security for a town cleric or religious leader. Now there are cases where they have done wrong and your right they do not have to stick to some of the rules of war and I agree there should be a world policy on such groups. But contractors do have there place.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 09:46 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38872 wrote:
What is worrisome is it is "wild" American cowboy militias, running around, killing folk....any folk, and it's sanctioned by the White House...It's already a fascist state....I just hope it's not too late to turn back.

Now on that I agree and hope it isn't to late. But know the Machiavellians have opened a can of worms that is all part of the plan. Biblical plan.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:07 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;38907 wrote:
Now on that I agree and hope it isn't to late. But know the Machiavellians have opened a can of worms that is all part of the plan. Biblical plan.

I don't disagree...although man thinks he is in control...God is working His purpose out, as year succeeds to year.
mlurp

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 11:07 am
@aaronssongs,
It would appear we see this eye to eye with smiles. I had to put the certain rich and powerful in there to agree in the whole with you. Later.........
0 Replies