• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,284 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 07:51 am
@aaronssongs,
Sounds like you are offended by his sexual preference? I thought being gay was ok, i guess is your gay and repug it's not?
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 01:40 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;37196 wrote:
Sounds like you are offended by his sexual preference? I thought being gay was ok, i guess is your gay and repug it's not?

If only you could form sentences which made any sense.
I am not offended by his sexual preference. It doesn't matter if one is Repub or Dem...If you're gay, be gay...if you're gay, and lying about it...and married and got kids, and they don't know about it...you're reprehensible. I know that is like zooming over your head...get one of your posse to explain it to you.
He is perpetrating a fraud...not only to his family, but to his constituency, and the nation. That is the reason he should be condemned...not for his sexual preference...which, by the way, he has denied. A liar, and a hypocrite, to boot.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 08:28 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37311 wrote:
If only you could form sentences which made any sense.
I am not offended by his sexual preference. It doesn't matter if one is Repub or Dem...If you're gay, be gay...if you're gay, and lying about it...and married and got kids, and they don't know about it...you're reprehensible. I know that is like zooming over your head...get one of your posse to explain it to you.
He is perpetrating a fraud...not only to his family, but to his constituency, and the nation. That is the reason he should be condemned...not for his sexual preference...which, by the way, he has denied. A liar, and a hypocrite, to boot.

Nope. Sexuality is complicated. There are many married men who, deep down, feel gay impulses, which they've suppressed due to the influences of cultural upbringing. As they age, they find them hard to manage. Some succumb to temptation, while others don't. The Catholic priesthood is full of men who thought living the cloistered life would prevent them from acting on their homosexual appetites. Many discover that no, being a priest doesn't guarantee celibacy. Sexuality is murky stuff. It's a major, driving force in human behavior.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 11:03 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37382 wrote:
Nope. Sexuality is complicated. There are many married men who, deep down, feel gay impulses, which they've suppressed due to the influences of cultural upbringing. As they age, they find them hard to manage. Some succumb to temptation, while others don't. The Catholic priesthood is full of men who thought living the cloistered life would prevent them from acting on their homosexual appetites. Many discover that no, being a priest doesn't guarantee celibacy. Sexuality is murky stuff. It's a major, driving force in human behavior.

Oh, I see. He gets "a pass" because he's Republican...were he a Democrat, you be on him like white on rice. Hypocritical to say the least.
Seemingly most Republicans, in high places, are willing to "throw him under the bus"....and rightfully so.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 09:26 am
@aaronssongs,
There's a few others that need to be under the buss too.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:45 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;37481 wrote:
There's a few others that need to be under the buss too.

Well, it's unlikely to be a Democrat...seemingly, Republicans are the only ones getting caught up in these sex scandals....proving themselves to be what we always thought them to be....the biggest hypocrites and liars on the face of the Earth. LOL
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:36 pm
@aaronssongs,
Quote:
The United States Attorney's Office - District of New Jersey

09-06-07 -- TRENTON -- In a public corruption investigation that progressed from southern to northern New Jersey, five members of the same local Atlantic County school board, two state Assemblyman from Passaic and Essex Counties, the mayor of Passaic and one current and one former Passaic city council member, and the chief of staff to the Newark City Council president were arrested today and charged with taking cash bribes to influence the award of public contracts. Contact: Michael Drewniak, PIO, 973-645-2888.

Public Corruption News Release (.pdf)

Steele Criminal Complaint (.pdf)

Rivera Criminal Complaint (.pdf)

Hackett Criminal Complaint (.pdf)

Soto Criminal Complaint (.pdf)

Jackson Criminal Complaint (.pdf)

Reid Criminal Complaint (.pdf)

Adams Criminal Complaint (.pdf)

Callaway & Mister Criminal Complaint (.pdf)

McCormick Criminal Complaint (.pdf)

Pressley Criminal Complaint (.pdf)

Velez Criminal Complaint (.pdf)

Guess what they all have in common? You guessed it, a capitol D in front of there name. Is that scandal enough or is it required to be sexual?
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 07:12 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;37641 wrote:
Guess what they all have in common? You guessed it, a capitol D in front of there name. Is that scandal enough or is it required to be sexual?[/QUOTE

Sexual....we were talking sex. I have no idea what pissant charges these people you listed have against them...but it pales in comparison to morally bankrupt Republicans......high profile Republicans...not some assemblymen, potato.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 09:02 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37382 wrote:

Sounds like you know just a bit too much about this subject. Is there something that you're trying to say Lassie?

Come on out of the closet little fella. You will be much happier. LOL!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 09:06 am
@aaronssongs,
Kinda like a radio show host with no audience?
0 Replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 07:32 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37405 wrote:
were he a Democrat, you be on him like white on rice. Hypocritical to say the least.
Quote:

Why you gotta make this a "white" thing? Very Happy
Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 08:02 pm
@aaronssongs,
That's his thing- it all boils down to race or sexual orientaion.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 08:53 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;38194 wrote:
aaronssongs;37405 wrote:
were he a Democrat, you be on him like white on rice. Hypocritical to say the least.
Quote:

Why you gotta make this a "white" thing? Very Happy

Because there is a clear and not so inconspicuous "double standard"....why was it that Dennis Hastert, hemmed and hawwed, when asked, initially about Mark Foley???? Why did he claim to have no prior knowledge of his carrying ons???
Because just like "good ol' boys", Republicans refuse to cash in their own...even when it is obvious that the accused is "guilty as sin". Never....Bush can't think of any mistake that he's made, and Republicans are as white as snow (no pun intended)....
Y'all make it a "white thing" or a "black thing" or a "gay thing"....we all fall short of the glory...but y'all would never admit that.
You all make all kinds of accusations, asides, innuendo, and really just say any g.d. thing that comes to your mind (without thinking about the repercussions), and when called on it...it becomes the other person's issue...you never, ever take responsibility for your own s... Never!
Someone made a hideous racial slur against Whoopi Goldberg...just fell out of their mouth. Why? Because she had something controversial to say about the Vick incident...well, they used that comment to slime her. No big deal....just some "uppity" black actress/comedienne, with dred locks (which some folk see as "threatening"), who ought to keep her big mouth closed.
But then, after I pointed out that the comment was "racist"...all hell broke loose. It became about me, and how all my commentary is about "race and sexual orientation"...hot button topics for everybody else, but not me. It makes people uncomfortable...they don't want to look at their own issues...and how dare Aaron force us to do just that. I say, get over yourselves...and deal with your own issues...and quit pointing fingers.
crackface mcgee

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 09:58 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38203 wrote:
aaronssongs;37405 wrote:

Because there is a clear and not so inconspicuous "double standard"....why was it that Dennis Hastert, hemmed and hawwed, when asked, initially about Mark Foley???? Why did he claim to have no prior knowledge of his carrying ons???
Because just like "good ol' boys", Republicans refuse to cash in their own...even when it is obvious that the accused is "guilty as sin". Never....Bush can't think of any mistake that he's made, and Republicans are as white as snow (no pun intended)....
Y'all make it a "white thing" or a "black thing" or a "gay thing"....we all fall short of the glory...but y'all would never admit that.
You all make all kinds of accusations, asides, innuendo, and really just say any g.d. thing that comes to your mind (without thinking about the repercussions), and when called on it...it becomes the other person's issue...you never, ever take responsibility for your own s... Never!
Someone made a hideous racial slur against Whoopi Goldberg...just fell out of their mouth. Why? Because she had something controversial to say about the Vick incident...well, they used that comment to slime her. No big deal....just some "uppity" black actress/comedienne, with dred locks (which some folk see as "threatening"), who ought to keep her big mouth closed.
But then, after I pointed out that the comment was "racist"...all hell broke loose. It became about me, and how all my commentary is about "race and sexual orientation"...hot button topics for everybody else, but not me. It makes people uncomfortable...they don't want to look at their own issues...and how dare Aaron force us to do just that. I say, get over yourselves...and deal with your own issues...and quit pointing fingers.

Oh Jeez. I was kidding. I'm not even going to read your post.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 11:54 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;38230 wrote:
aaronssongs;38203 wrote:

Oh Jeez. I was kidding. I'm not even going to read your post.

Like I care. Folks don't like hearing "the truth"...makes them uncomfortable...you're feeling uncomfortable, aren't you? Of course you don't want to read my post....you'd have to admit that there is some truth to what I have said....which would fly in the face of many.
It's ok. Stick your head in the sand. Cover your ears. Shield your eyes....maybe it'll go away.
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 12:07 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38197 wrote:
That's his thing- it all boils down to race or sexual orientaion.

No, that's not "my thing". It doesn't all boil down to race or sexual orientation...
But that seems to be the underlying theme to most of folks issues 'round here.
You really can't stand "black folks' and hispanics (hence the immigration outrage)....oh, but few up in here, will fight like they're at the Alamo, supporting Republican and Conservative POV's. Ironic.
Have you noticed...I seem to be the only black person up in here (if there are any others, please make yourself known)...and I'm catching all the heat.
Why is everyone ganging up on little ol' me? Cuz y'all got issues! It ain't me...it is y'all!
You can't stand gay people...but so many of your own Republicans are falling out of the closet, right and left...and y'all just don't know how to handle it.
Why? Are you stupid enough to think that only Democrats and liberals are "gay"????? Let's ask Ted Haggard? Ooops. No, he didn't go there.
Are you naive enough to think that some radical Islamists are not "gay", or "pro-West", or into "drugs'...or really just want to have what you have? Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? Are you so blinded by your hate and intolerance that all you see is "red" (no pun intended)???
Do you ever get down on your knees and ask for forgiveness, or guidance, or are you perfect just the way you are? (That's rhetorical, in case you were moved to answer)
0 Replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 06:35 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38246 wrote:
aaronssongs;38203 wrote:

Like I care. Folks don't like hearing "the truth"...makes them uncomfortable...you're feeling uncomfortable, aren't you? Of course you don't want to read my post....you'd have to admit that there is some truth to what I have said....which would fly in the face of many.
It's ok. Stick your head in the sand. Cover your ears. Shield your eyes....maybe it'll go away.

I didn't read it because it's really not important, and I know by now that you are SO incredibly far-left, obsessed, and in my opinion, derranged. If there was a hint of moderation in any of the opinions you spew on this site, then maybe you could be taken seriously. But you preach only to those on the far left who villianize all things right of the far left. I believe you help to turn away from your side anyone who may be on the fence on any issue. Actually, I appreciate it. But I'm not gonna read it because I know that I would not be enlightened, just nauseated.
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 03:55 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;38257 wrote:
aaronssongs;38246 wrote:

I didn't read it because it's really not important, and I know by now that you are SO incredibly far-left, obsessed, and in my opinion, derranged. If there was a hint of moderation in any of the opinions you spew on this site, then maybe you could be taken seriously. But you preach only to those on the far left who villianize all things right of the far left. I believe you help to turn away from your side anyone who may be on the fence on any issue. Actually, I appreciate it. But I'm not gonna read it because I know that I would not be enlightened, just nauseated.

Baby, you got that right...I am "far left"....couldn't be more.
But the only deranged (would be the spelling) people are Republicans and conservatives...except for maybe Hagel and Spector, and Schwartzenegger.
I had thought John Warner to be salvageable, but as he just sided with Bush against the democrats, when he voted against the plan to regulate US Troop Deployment Cycles in Iraq in US Senate, he was the last hope of any Repubs for the likes of me....looks like you're still reading, though. LOL
0 Replies