JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 07:26 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;37683 wrote:
If only a few find it then God must be incompetent in the creation of souls.
At one time He made them Perfect but I guess that He lost the knack at some point in time.

Can you say when God became incompetent and started to screw up on the creation of souls?

A poor report card indeed when Hell is larger than Heaven.

Regards
DL

He did not screw up anything. People screwed up themselves. They CHOOSE Satan.

Your faith is based on nothing remember. It is your own interpretation and has no foundation. I give you the Bible and what it states. Jesus' ministry was 1/3 warning of Hell. I suggest you give it a glance.
JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 07:36 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and vain deceit, according to the tradition of men, and not according to Christ. For in Jesus Christ dwells all the fullness of God
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 07:40 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;37687 wrote:
He did not screw up anything. People screwed up themselves. They CHOOSE Satan.

Your faith is based on nothing remember. It is your own interpretation and has no foundation. I give you the Bible and what it states. Jesus' ministry was 1/3 warning of Hell. I suggest you give it a glance.

God would not allow a blemish called Hell to dirty up His Perfectly clean reality. Only a looser of a god would. Where is the power that God is supposed to have? When did your god loose his power?

Jesus was also supposed to be the redeemer and savior. Did He screw that up as well? If He did not screw up then why do we need a Hell if all sin is forgiven? Please don't come back with that bull **** line of only through Jesus can one get to Heaven.
God does not need a mediator if all sin is already forgive.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 07:42 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;37692 wrote:
Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and vain deceit, according to the tradition of men, and not according to Christ. For in Jesus Christ dwells all the fullness of God

If the foulness of God is within Jesus then Mary was a victim of incest for God would have used His own mother to reproduce Himself. Strange concept. Right?

Regards
DL
JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 07:59 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;37695 wrote:
If the foulness of God is within Jesus then Mary was a victim of incest for God would have used His own mother to reproduce Himself. Strange concept. Right?

Regards
DL

Nope.

It just shows that He was both 100% man and 100% God
JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 08:03 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;37694 wrote:
God would not allow a blemish called Hell to dirty up His Perfectly clean reality. Only a looser of a god would. Where is the power that God is supposed to have? When did your god loose his power?

Jesus was also supposed to be the redeemer and savior. Did He screw that up as well? If He did not screw up then why do we need a Hell if all sin is forgiven? Please don't come back with that bull **** line of only through Jesus can one get to Heaven.God does not need a mediator if all sin is already forgive.

Regards
DL

Your right he doesn't need a mediator... He came to earth and told us, but everything He says you think is BS...

Take care.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 08:27 am
@Greatest I am cv,
I really hate to agree with you anymore greatest because most of your posts are like a strange dream world you must be living in , as you have failed to answer any of my posts about the fact this world is obviously imperfect while you continue to insist it is ????????? Since you have not explained yourself I have to come to the conclusion that you like other die hards are not willing to look at your beliefs logically and examine them for truth.

But this post of yours I have to say is on target.

But God did not commit incest , Jesus is not God , he was the son of God the first born of many brethren incluing you, died for you, campbell and yes even me a daughter of God.

Greatest I am;37695 wrote:

Regards
DL
JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 08:30 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;37703 wrote:
I really hate to agree with you anymore greatest because most of your posts are like a strange dream world you must be living in , as you have failed to answer any of my posts about the fact this world is obviously imperfect while you continue to insist it is ????????? Since you have not explained yourself I have to come to the conclusion that you like other die hards are not willing to look at your beliefs logically and examine them for truth.

But this post of yours I have to say is on target.

But God did not commit incest , Jesus is not God , he was the son of God the first born of many brethren incluing you, died for you, campbell and yes even me a daughter of God.

Well I do agree with you on that... we do live in an imperfect world : )

Greatest am I lives in bizarro world.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 09:22 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;37699 wrote:
Nope.

It just shows that He was both 100% man and 100% God

With all due respect to Jesus the prophet and Rabi, to suggest that Jesus was fully man only serves to give the incest a negative physical component to the dirty deed.
God Himself is shown to have a distaste for procreation between different species. If you believe in the giants then you know why.

You do not paint a good likeness to God.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 09:28 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;37704 wrote:
Well I do agree with you on that... we do live in an imperfect world : )

Greatest am I lives in bizarro world.

But, But, Jesus died for me.
Smilles.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 09:34 am
@Greatest I am cv,
A quick thanks too those who have shown good judgement over my message systems, private and public.

Much appreciated.

Regards
DL
mlurp

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 12:10 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Your Welcome. I hope you give wvpeach and JesusDiedForU
a rest now! lol
Just gotta love one who loves the Lord. Hugs to all of you..
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 06:39 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;37782 wrote:
Your Welcome. I hope you give wvpeach and JesusDiedForU
a rest now! lol
Just gotta love one who loves the Lord. Hugs to all of you..

No rest for the wicked who believe in an incompetent God.
They must be made to recognize their folly.

Regards
DL
mlurp

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 10:55 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;37941 wrote:
No rest for the wicked who believe in an incompetent God.
They must be made to recognize their folly.

Regards
DL

Well your work is never going to be done is it?
About me only.......................
I try not to judge or involve anyone enless they engage me. (I am speaking in life) this is the net so the rules change.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 06:48 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;38096 wrote:
Well your work is never going to be done is it?
About me only.......................
I try not to judge or involve anyone enless they engage me. (I am speaking in life) this is the net so the rules change.

No rest while some believe in talking animals. and UFOs.

Regards
DL
mlurp

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 10:22 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;38116 wrote:
No rest while some believe in talking animals. and UFOs.

Regards
DL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL good luck. The world is full of crazies, loony toons, plain dumb and those that are dumber and they all need God!
Well there are a few whom use their brains to good advantage and need no help. I guess we fit in this group. Now that would make a great question for a thread.
Which group do you believe you belong to? loool
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 07:24 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;29966 wrote:

From what the scriptures reveals via the Holy Spirit, it will be awesome beyond human imagination.
0 Replies