Is God returning the Jews back to Israel?

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 04:16 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
neither are the Jews returning a sign of anything but history repeating itself, the Jews have been coming out of and going back to Israel since roughly 2000BCE
briansol

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 06:42 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
http://i7.tinypic.com/538fjuf.jpg
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 10:00 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;34823 wrote:
neither are the Jews returning a sign of anything but history repeating itself, the Jews have been coming out of and going back to Israel since roughly 2000BCE

According to the Bible in the latter days the Jews would not only control southern Israel which they now do, but they would also control Jerusalem. The Jews coming and going over the centuries did not fulfill these prophecies. The Jews proclaiming themselves a nation in 1948, and the retaking of Jerusalem in 1967 fulfilled the prophecy of Zec. 12. The only way you could say the return of the Jews today is not a fulfillment of anything, is if you did not know your Bible.
mlurp

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 09:47 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;34864 wrote:
According to the Bible in the latter days the Jews would not only control southern Israel which they now do, but they would also control Jerusalem. The Jews coming and going over the centuries did not fulfill these prophecies. The Jews proclaiming themselves a nation in 1948, and the retaking of Jerusalem in 1967 fulfilled the prophecy of Zec. 12. The only way you could say the return of the Jews today is not a fulfillment of anything, is if you did not know your Bible.

And add a biblical generation to the event of 1967. The only time this generation saw the Holy City in complete control by the Jewish nation. Well that 40 and 1967= 2007. I believe we await the start of Daniels second week when Israel announces something like , "We have Security and peace on our Boarders"

And yes they continue to return. The past isn't important any more. It is what is happening now and tomorrow. IMHO that is.....
JesusDiedForU

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 11:07 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;38076 wrote:
And add a biblical generation to the event of 1967. The only time this generation saw the Holy City in complete control by the Jewish nation. Well that 40 and 1967= 2007. I believe we await the start of Daniels second week when Israel announces something like , "We have Security and peace on our Boarders"

And yes they continue to return. The past isn't important any more. It is what is happening now and tomorrow. IMHO that is.....

Although I think 1967 is significant of the return of the Jews. I don't think the belief of 40 years as a generation is accurate. 40 years was a generation back then... but not now. Keep up the good work mlurp!
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 02:50 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
Except no where in Ezekiel does it use the word Jews

It talks of Israel and Israel is the whole body of the church now , doesn't matter what nationality you are if you are part of the church you are part of Israel.

JesusDiedForU;33693 wrote:
Ezekiel 36-38 is pretty clear.
wvpeach

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 03:17 pm
@wvpeach,
take a look at

Romans 2:28 For he is not a jew which is one outwardly, neither is that circumcision , which is outward in the flesh.

For he is a jew which is one inwardly , and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit , and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men but of God.

Its a long study to under stand that God promised Abraham that he would be the father of many nations . Obviously not all those nations are Jews. God promised that the seeds of Abraham scattered around the world would be brought back into one fold , the fold being called Israel I believe in most of the new testament also the gentiles.

Israel is now the modern day church members , Those who belong to christ anyway. Being Jewish in nationality has nothing to do with Israel anymore , but as I said that is a long study and too boring for most.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 04:21 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;38170 wrote:
Except no where in Ezekiel does it use the word Jews

It talks of Israel and Israel is the whole body of the church now , doesn't matter what nationality you are if you are part of the church you are part of Israel.

I'm not sure about that. End times is about the Nation Israel and the Holy City Jerusalem. And of course all nations that will fail to stand up for the Jewish state. America included.
Daniels second week is about the last time the Jewish State had procession of the Holy City. 1967. Add a Biblical generation of 40 years. You get 2007.
As for the church it is in the New Testament. And it isn't about any church being save but the individual believer and their choice to stand by the Way and Jesus, till death. Is that what you mean wvpeach?
wvpeach

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 04:31 pm
@mlurp,
No and yes mlurp.

I have done a good bit of study on who and what is considered Israel after Christ brought us the new covenant.

I am still not conclusive on this , but I am 99% sure Israel is the individual believers who now make up the church after Christs coming.

But as I said its a long study I have a web site that is little used about such topics where you and I could study this together if you want, just PM me and I'll give you the address.

As I said I am still studying it , but at the moment believe Israel to be you and me mlurp having nothing to do with Jewish ancestry.

But it does seem that God means to bring back into the fold most of the original Jews still alive just before Christs return , just as he will muslims and those of many faiths and that these Christ accepting Jews will play a pivotal role in the end times.

interesting study in light of the times we are in.

you mentioned 2007 mlurp are you expecting something special this year?

mlurp;38176 wrote:
I'm not sure about that. End times is about the Nation Israel and the Holy City Jerusalem. And of course all nations that will fail to stand up for the Jewish state. America included.
Daniels second week is about the last time the Jewish State had procession of the Holy City. 1967. Add a Biblical generation of 40 years. You get 2007.
As for the church it is in the New Testament. And it isn't about any church being save but the individual believer and their choice to stand by the Way and Jesus, till death. Is that what you mean wvpeach?
mlurp

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 08:37 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach Quote: I am still not conclusive on this , but I am 99% sure Israel is the individual believers who now make up the church after Christs coming.End Quote, I think wrong as the 144,000 are 12,000 from the 12 Tribes, all Jews (aas Jesus) and accounting total 144,000. I could be wrong but it isn't important to me. To much detail. I am not studying like you and I do relate your work has value.
As for web sites. The web is the worst place to get any but starter info on any topic. To many crackers/hackers/whacker's/asholes, loooooool. No the net is about work and B.S. in many cases.

Wrong for sure, Quote: As I said I am still studying it , but at the moment believe Israel to be you and me mlurp having nothing to do with Jewish ancestry. End Quote, We are not Jewish even in sub conscience state of mind.
We are the reason things went the way it did. The Jews kept the Religion to themselves and thats another reason Jesus, was here to offer a way out to the world.
He, also has the Keys to hell Satans domain. And he was the second Adam. Correcting what the first set in motion. Taking the earth back!

I hope you understand this is the simple but the truth as I see it form the word of our Lord, Holy and true..
wvpeach

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 08:49 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp

I agree the 144,000 will be of Jewish blood . But world census estimate the total population of Jews around the world today at about 14 million. That leaves roughly 13,700,000 jews who are not of the 144,000

I agree the 144,000 is not currently significant to you and I today because the time has not come for them to reign with Christ.

The 144,000 are indeed the reason i am not so sure that Israel is the church . But as I said I am pretty sure that is the case and there is no reason the 144,000 changes that as the 144,000 are set apart as separate those who have not defiled themselves with women. I have a notion most have already lived and died and await God's call.

Because modern jews consider it customary to marry and raise heirs .
mlurp

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 09:37 pm
@wvpeach,
Are we disagreeing with the written Holy Word? I don't know. I accept He, has a reason. Or why put it in the book.
Campbell34

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 10:24 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;38220 wrote:
Are we disagreeing with the written Holy Word? I don't know. I accept He, has a reason. Or why put it in the book.

The Bible gives the whole account of the Jews returning to Israel in the last days. You can read about it in Ezekiel chapters 36,37,38 and 39 of the Old Testament. God is useing the Jews as bate. God is going to do a repeat of what He did with the Pharoah only this time it will be Russia and the Islamic nations. Also Zec.12 adresses this. The prophecies are very detailed. I recall when I was in my teens reading these prophecies how shocked I was when it all began to sink in, and this was of course long before prophecy books were popular. There are a few cults, and christian sects who have tried to say the church today is Israel. However, if you read these prophecies you will see this is far from the case.
mlurp

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 12:28 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34, what have you said that differs from what I have stated? I agree.
Because the individual believer isn't in the picture till Christ's, return and mentioned in the New testament. The time frame alone dismissed the idea we are jews!
Campbell34

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 09:14 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;38311 wrote:
Campbell34, what have you said that differs from what I have stated? I agree.
Because the individual believer isn't in the picture till Christ's, return and mentioned in the New testament. The time frame alone dismissed the idea we are jews!

Well I don't think I would of made a very good Jew anyways. I was just passing on some info. Was not sure if you knew about those chapters.
mlurp

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 09:23 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;38395 wrote:
Well I don't think I would of made a very good Jew anyways. I was just passing on some info. Was not sure if you knew about those chapters.

I was to quick to answer. thanks for the chapters and data. No I haven't the memory to recall so I need to refresh myself. Actually I need to find the time to start my studies again.
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 12:13 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;33524 wrote:
[SIZE="4"]"For I will take you (Jews) out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land" (Ezekiel 36:24)....[/SIZE]

One study predicted that in the next 80 years America's Jewish population would decline by one-third to 3.8 million if current fertility rates and migration patterns continue. In the same period, according to the study, the number of Jews in Israel would likely double, swelling to 10 million. The study also anticipated a severe decline in the number of Jews in the former Soviet Union. By 2080, the data suggested, the Jewish community there would be virtually non-existent.

Among the study's conclusions was that Israel would be home to the world's largest Jewish community as early as 2020, and the majority of the world's Jews by 2050. Between the years 2030 to 2040 the majority of Jews will be living in Israel rather than in the Diaspora, where communities are aging.

That scripture is talking about the House of Israel; the Jews are not the House of Israel. The Jews are of the tribe of Judah. And also that is a prophecy will happen after Jesus second coming.
Campbell34

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 01:17 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;41506 wrote:
That scripture is talking about the House of Israel; the Jews are not the House of Israel. The Jews are of the tribe of Judah. And also that is a prophecy will happen after Jesus second coming.

The Bible states the inhabitants of the cities of Israel will be the one's seeing the fulfillment of this prophecy, also it states the inhabitants of the city of Jerusalem. And this cannot happen after the second coming because the world is still intact at this time. If you read Ezekiel 38:23 God tells us that after He defeats Gog, THEN He will be known in the sight of many nations. And in Ezekiel chapter 38,9 it tells us that after Gogs destruction the inhabitants of the cities of Israel will burn the weapons for seven years.
Also verse 11 tells us, the house of Israel will be burying the dead. After the second coming there will be no death, so how can they be burying them?
Brian764

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 01:32 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;41516 wrote:
The Bible states the inhabitants of the cities of Israel will be the one's seeing the fulfillment of this prophecy, also it states the inhabitants of the city of Jerusalem. And this cannot happen after the second coming because the world is still intact at this time. If you read Ezekiel 38:23 God tells us that after He defeats Gog, THEN He will be known in the sight of many nations. And in Ezekiel chapter 38,9 it tells us that after Gogs destruction the inhabitants of the cities of Israel will burn the weapons for seven years.
Also verse 11 tells us, the house of Israel will be burying the dead. After the second coming there will be no death, so how can they be burying them?

You need to do a little more study on that, that's all I will say for now.
Campbell34

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 01:43 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;41523 wrote:
You need to do a little more study on that, that's all I will say for now.

I have done a lot of study on that, and if you have something to say please donot hold back.
0 Replies