Is God returning the Jews back to Israel?

92b16vx

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 08:41 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
God didn't give anything to anybody, he is fictional.
JesusDiedForU

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 08:22 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33870 wrote:
I used to believe just what you have posted campbell.

The holy spirit and study have taught me different.

The land of Israel will be a part of the end time battle , I agree.

But God is well able to control that himself.

My point is that the current inhabitants of Israel are no more important to God than the rest of us are.

You are ignoring all of these prophecies: 10 Bible prophecies fulfilled in 1948
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 09:46 am
@92b16vx,
I am not ignoring the phophesies. Prophesies and Israel are two different things.

If you are a believer in christ , you are Israel.

Now take a look at the prophesies in a different light as they pertain to Israel the entire body of the church of christ.

It really opens up your understanding.
JesusDiedForU

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:04 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33917 wrote:
I am not ignoring the phophesies. Prophesies and Israel are two different things.

Now take a look at the prophesies in a different light as they pertain to Israel the entire body of the church of christ.

Okay, I will look at those prophecies and replace Israel with the Body of the church of Christ.

I will get back to you.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 11:11 am
@92b16vx,
Good

you'll find it very interesting.

Just a suggestion for you , Pray before any and every bible reading that God send his Holy Spirit to give you understanding and wisdom about the Holy word. Ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus and the bible says God will be faithful to open your understanding.
0 Replies

JesusDiedForU

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 12:17 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33917 wrote:

Amos 9:14-15
I will bring back my exiled people body of the church of Christ (Israel); they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant the body of curch of Christ (Israel) in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the Lord your God.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 12:29 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
Verse 12 of the same passage in Amos

and all the nations that bear my name declares the Lord, who will do these things.

A lot of this is a parable , obviously new wine is not dripping or flowing from the mounatains as this passage also says . Nor do I expect it ever will .

this is a passage that speaks about the restoration of the church which is Israel where ever and as this passage shows in whatever nation they happen to be in.

God does promise , we the church will build our own homes and eat of the fruits of our own labor and nobody will ever take that from us again.

That will happen in every continent of the new earthj God promises to give us after the end of this current world.
JesusDiedForU

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 12:33 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33944 wrote:
Verse 12 of the same passage in Amos

and all the nations that bear my name declares the Lord, who will do these things.

A lot of this is a parable , obviously new wine is not dripping or flowing from the mounatains as this passage also says . Nor do I expect it ever will .

this is a passage that speaks about the restoration of the church which is Israel where ever and as this passage shows in whatever nation they happen to be in.

God does promise , we the church will build our own homes and eat of the fruits of our own labor and nobody will ever take that from us again.

That will happen in every continent of the new earthj God promises to give us after the end of this current world.

Okay, but tell me when the body of Christ has been exhiled. Where is the body of Christ's own land? What land was given to the Body of Christ?
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 12:46 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
The entire earth is the land given to the church, and indeed when this is all over the new earth will belong to the body of Christ.

There is nothing special about the land of Israel anymore.

In deed it may be left barren one day and a place where no man ever goes as a testament of all the evil that has happened among man and in that place.
Campbell34

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 03:20 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;33872 wrote:
God didn't give anything to anybody, he is fictional.

If the God of the Bible is fictional, why does His book know the future?
Campbell34

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 03:43 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33949 wrote:
The entire earth is the land given to the church, and indeed when this is all over the new earth will belong to the body of Christ.

There is nothing special about the land of Israel anymore.

In deed it may be left barren one day and a place where no man ever goes as a testament of all the evil that has happened among man and in that place.

OK so what sea is east of the entire earth, because the Bible tells us that God has given a place of graves in Israel to Gog in the valley of the Passengers which is to the east of the sea. If the entire earth is Israel WHAT SEA IS THE BIBLE TALKING ABOUT? And can you tell me what land Gog is going to invade? If Gog is going to envade the earth it must be only the south part of the earth because Gog comes from the North.
The Bible tells us Gog shall come from the north, who is Gog? And God tells us He will gather his people from many nations and bring them back into the land of Israel. IF ALL THE NATIONS ARE ISRAEL, WHY DOES GOD HAVE TO GATHER THEM AT ALL? Your attempt to X Israel out of God's special future purpose reduces the prophecies to giberish.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 05:02 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;33983 wrote:

Um, it doesn't.
JesusDiedForU

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 09:48 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;33999 wrote:
Um, it doesn't.

The Bible DOES tell the future... check it out:

100 fulfilled Bible prophecies
92b16vx

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 05:38 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;34005 wrote:
The Bible DOES tell the future... check it out:

100 fulfilled Bible prophecies

So did Nostadomus, you going to worship him?
Campbell34

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 06:09 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;34035 wrote:

Nostadomus got many of his prophecies from the Bible, and few of his other prophecies were 100% correct. And according to the Bible a true prophet of God must be 100%. So no, I'm not going to worship Nostadomus. And the only man who fulfilled the 300 prophecies of the Old Testament, was Jesus Christ. That is the one I will worship.
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 06:22 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;33999 wrote:
Um, it doesn't.

The Bible fortold the return of the Jews in the latter years to the land of Israel. It stated that when they would return they would take southern Israel first and Jerusalem second. They retook southern Israel in 1948, Jerusalem in 1967. The Bible tells us that at this time Jerusalems East Porch Gate would be sealed up and no one would be allowed to enter through that Gate but the Prince to come. It tells us that all attempts to open the Gate would fail. They have. The Bible tells us the Jews of this time would be surrounded by enemies, and because these nations would attack them, the Jews would retake their ancient high places, they have. Yes the Bibe does fortell the future, and some of the other prophecies are very frightening, yet I have no reason not to believe them.
0 Replies

JesusDiedForU

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:17 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;34035 wrote:

The Bible has a hundred percent accuarcy up to this date. Notradomas did not. In fact he was not even close. God is perfect and so is his words.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:25 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;33983 wrote:

LOL!

...and the poppa bear said to the momma bear; somebody's been sleeping in my bed......

Campbell I really missed you bro.

Do you REALLY believe that ANY book knows the future???

Come back to earth my friend.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:27 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;33524 wrote:
[SIZE="4"]"For I will take you (Jews) out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land" (Ezekiel 36:24)....[/SIZE]

One study predicted that in the next 80 years America's Jewish population would decline by one-third to 3.8 million if current fertility rates and migration patterns continue. In the same period, according to the study, the number of Jews in Israel would likely double, swelling to 10 million. The study also anticipated a severe decline in the number of Jews in the former Soviet Union. By 2080, the data suggested, the Jewish community there would be virtually non-existent.

Among the study's conclusions was that Israel would be home to the world's largest Jewish community as early as 2020, and the majority of the world's Jews by 2050. Between the years 2030 to 2040 the majority of Jews will be living in Israel rather than in the Diaspora, where communities are aging.

"This is the same Jesus whom you handed over and rejected before Pilate, despite Pilate's decision to release Him. You rejected this holy, righteous one and instead demanded the release of a murderer. You killed the author of life....." -- Acts 3:13
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:31 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34055 wrote:
LOL!

...and the poppa bear said to the momma bear; somebody's been sleeping in my bed......

Campbell I really missed you bro.

Do you REALLY believe that ANY book knows the future???

Come back to earth my friend.

Friend? You, a hater of America and Christianity? "Come back to earth..." -- right. Your understanding of life on Earth -- negative, deconstructive, hopeless? Forget it. Keep your nihilism, Underground Man. :thumbdown:
0 Replies