Is God returning the Jews back to Israel?

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:40 am
@JesusDiedForU,
Yes I consider Campbell a friend. JD4U too. As friends, we disagree. As friends we trade barbs every once in awhile.

But I must compliment you on another well thought out post. LOL!
Campbell34

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 08:40 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34056 wrote:
"This is the same Jesus whom you handed over and rejected before Pilate, despite Pilate's decision to release Him. You rejected this holy, righteous one and instead demanded the release of a murderer. You killed the author of life....." -- Acts 3:13

Yes that prophecy is really kind of funny, the Jews did away with Christ long ago, yet when future Israel is about to be wiped off the face of the earth, the one who will rush to their rescue will be none other than Jesus Christ Himself. Wow, there sure will be a lot of surprised Jewish people. Zec. chapter 12 O.T.
Campbell34

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 08:54 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34055 wrote:
LOL!

...and the poppa bear said to the momma bear; somebody's been sleeping in my bed......

Campbell I really missed you bro.

Do you REALLY believe that ANY book knows the future???

Come back to earth my friend.

Well the Bible knew no one would be able to open Jerusalems East Gate, and it knew that a Porch Gate would be added to the orginal Gate, and that Gate would be sealed. It also knew that no one would be allowed to open that Gate until the Prince to come would open it. The last time I looked, the Gate was still sealed. The Bible also tells us the Gate would be opened after the Jews had returned to Israel in the latter years. Yes, I believe the Book speaks of the future, and does so, because God is the Author..
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 08:58 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;34052 wrote:
The Bible has a hundred percent accuarcy up to this date. Notradomas did not. In fact he was not even close. God is perfect and so is his words.

100% accuracy? Yea right. Prove it.
Campbell34

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 09:36 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;34074 wrote:

Well Jesus Christ fulfilled the 300 prophecies of the Old Testament dealing with His first coming. Which one of them did He not fulfill?
0 Replies

JesusDiedForU

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 03:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34056 wrote:
"This is the same Jesus whom you handed over and rejected before Pilate, despite Pilate's decision to release Him. You rejected this holy, righteous one and instead demanded the release of a murderer. You killed the author of life....." -- Acts 3:13

Despite the Jews constant rebellion towards God, God will not void what He has promised to His people.
JesusDiedForU

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 03:38 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;34074 wrote:

The Bible was inspired by God. God assisted the writers of the Bible to create a perfect book. Most people hate to accept that because it means that they have to obey the authority of the Bible. IF ONLY they knew that the laws of the God's word were merely to help people prosper in life...

One the other hand, the Bible states narrow is the gate that leads only life and FEW FIND IT.

I have presented the evidence of the inspiration of the Bible. In fact, one of the proofs is the whole title of the post you are writing on! The Jews are in Israel and the Bible has FORETOLD its whole story! Mere men may predict the future, but certainly not as in much detail as the Bible!
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 08:02 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;34145 wrote:
Despite the Jews constant rebellion towards God, God will not void what He has promised to His people.

Oh.....so I guess you don't like to use the Bible to defend your views on the Jews, after all. Sorry. Given the way you opened this thread, I thought you did.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 08:04 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;34071 wrote:
Yes that prophecy is really kind of funny, the Jews did away with Christ long ago, yet when future Israel is about to be wiped off the face of the earth, the one who will rush to their rescue will be none other than Jesus Christ Himself. Wow, there sure will be a lot of surprised Jewish people. Zec. chapter 12 O.T.

New Testament commentary came well after Zechariah, that is, after the Jews killed Jesus.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 08:07 am
@JesusDiedForU,
"The leading priests picked up the money. "We can't put it in the temple treasury," they said, "since it's against the law to accept money paid for murder." -- Matthew 27:6
0 Replies

JesusDiedForU

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 08:16 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34223 wrote:
Oh.....so I guess you don't like to use the Bible to defend your views on the Jews, after all. Sorry. Given the way you opened this thread, I thought you did.

Do you want the refrences?
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 10:17 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34224 wrote:
New Testament commentary came well after Zechariah, that is, after the Jews killed Jesus.

There is much in the Old Testament that speaks about Christ, a lot of it deals with Christ first coming, and a lot of it deals with His second coming. Zec. 12 deals with Christ near to the time of His second coming. The chapter speaks of how God will defend the Jewish nation near that time, and how Israel will be a big problem for the nations of the world before Christ returns.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 06:35 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
"The time has come. I, the Son of Man, am betrayed into the hands of sinners." -- Mark, 14:41
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 06:37 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
"Inside, the leading priests and the entire high council, were trying to find witnesses who would testify against Jesus, so they could put him to death." -- Mark 14:55
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 07:00 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
You better get a look at this thread (It's already closed as usual and smart guys will know the reason!)

Read it by clicking here: http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1923/
Drnaline

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 07:12 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
I already tried to respond but alas it was closed when i hit submit. Looks like the mods are modding and it turned out to be you that was being modded, LOL. Your probably leading this one to get closed too, by all means, continue?
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 07:25 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
[SIZE="2"]End of Israel is a Qur'anic Imperative[/SIZE]

"And We (Allah) decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: indeed you would do mischief in the land twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant

So, when the promise came for the first of the two, We sent against you slaves of Ours given to terrible warfare. They entered the very innermost parts of your homes. And it was a promise (completely) fulfilled.

Then We gave you a return of victory over them. And We helped you with wealth and children and made you more numerous in man-power.

(And We said): "If you do good, you do good for your own selves, and if you do evil (you do it) against yourselves." Then, when the second promise came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disgrace your faces and to enter the mosque (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that fell in their hands."

(Quran 17: 4-7)

Sign of the second (last) promise:

"And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land (Earth), then, when the final and the last promise comes near We shall bring you back altogether as mixed crowd (gathered out of various nations)." (Quran 17: 104)

Read more details by clicking here: http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1923/
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 07:56 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
Pinochet wants to lick muslim tears.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 10:06 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;34405 wrote:
You better get a look at this thread (It's already closed as usual and smart guys will know the reason!)

Read it by clicking here: http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1923/

It was closed because we will not allow pro genocidal threads... unless you want to kill off San Fransico... but still probably not

thankx
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 04:13 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
Israel will never be Defeated by Islam, the Jews have survived despite the violence and hatred hurled at them from the Nazi and Islam. Wahhabi Islam is a modern day Satan, the Jews and Christians will have to fight it sooner or later. I'd rather it be on our terms not theirs.
0 Replies