Jihad the video game?

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 04:28 pm
Assassin's Creed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you play as a member of the 12th century Fedayeen trying to kill important members of both sides of the crusades in a Prince of Persia meet's Hitman type game

YouTube - Assassin's Creed

this might bother me except for teo things

one you're killing people on both sides so it's even handed

two, holy cow this is cool, the cities are said to be historically accurate and you can climb on anything bigger then 2" in game
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,490 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Freeman15

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:26 am
@Silverchild79,
That games looks pretty kick ass. I would prefer ninja cowboy robots, but being a Muslim assassin during the Crusades is cool too.

Still, ninja cowboy robots......
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 11:19 am
@Silverchild79,
Damn, I am going to have to buy a DX10 1024mb graphics card sometimes sooner than I thought.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 10:25 am
@Silverchild79,
I just read an article on this game and I think I may have to pick a copy up. I am glad to see there are still some video game manufactures that are creating games that have a rich plot and what looks like a lot of fun despite what is going on in the "real" world.
Numpty

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 07:43 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;43471 wrote:
I just read an article on this game and I think I may have to pick a copy up. I am glad to see there are still some video game manufactures that are creating games that have a rich plot and what looks like a lot of fun despite what is going on in the "real" world.

Damn now that's COD 4 and Assassins' Creed I will have to buy my kid for Christmas,...Ahem!!
xj0hnx

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 11:16 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;44177 wrote:
Damn now that's COD 4 and Assassins' Creed I will have to buy my kid for Christmas,...Ahem!!

CoD 4 is bad ass. can't wait, comes out in a day or two :headbang:
0 Replies