Moses and Judaism, Inspired by God or Egypt?

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:51 pm
@Silverchild79,
You havent shown me lying LOL.
Volunteer

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:53 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17718 wrote:
You havent shown me lying LOL.

No? You admitted it yourself, after I caught you in a lie. See below.

Quote:
Okay I am a liar. and you live your life based on a lie. which is worse?
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:58 pm
@Silverchild79,
That was not an me admitting to be a liar. IT was dripping with sarcasm.

The living your life based on a liem Now that had no sarcasm in it.
Volunteer

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:00 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17723 wrote:
That was not an me admitting to be a liar. IT was dripping with sarcasm.

The living your life based on a liem Now that had no sarcasm in it.

Whether dripping with sarcasm or not, it was a fact.

If you truly do love the Bible as you stated on another thread, you should ackowledge your sin, repent (by stopping the behavior), and ask for Yahweh to forgive you based on the redemptive sacrifice of His only begotten Son, Christ Jesus.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:03 pm
@Silverchild79,
Your fact that I am lying is that i did not continue to verses following those that I CUT AND PASTED. (here comes another sarcasm comment just so you are not confused) Your right that makes me a liar.

I dont love the bible in a religious sense, I love the bible in a way that I also Love the Da Vinci Code By Dan Brown, and The Sword OF Shannara By Terry Brooks.
Volunteer

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:09 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17728 wrote:
Your fact that I am lying is that i did not continue to verses following those that I CUT AND PASTED. (here comes another sarcasm comment just so you are not confused) Your right that makes me a liar.
I dont love the bible in a religious sense, I love the bible in a way that I also Love the Da Vinci Code By Dan Brown, and The Sword OF Shannara By Terry Brooks.

Sarcasm contains truth.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:11 pm
@Silverchild79,
Whatever you say chief.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:12 pm
@Silverchild79,
I am off for the knight. I do hope you enjoy your evening, and If I am not on to respond before tuesday, then I hope you have a great memorial weekend.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:12 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17735 wrote:
I am off for the knight. I do hope you enjoy your evening, and If I am not on to respond before tuesday, then I hope you have a great memorial weekend.

It is amazing how charming you can be in your attempts to disarm.

rugonnacry;17708 wrote:
Okay I am a liar. and you live your life based on a lie. which is worse?
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:16 am
@Silverchild79,
How many times are you going to quote that post. Do you think anyone believes that it was anything but a sarcastic comment?

If you do you really need a nap, and a timeout from the computer.

No one was trying to disarm, I wish no ill will toward anyone that has commited no crime, simply disagrees with my beliefs.

If you are unable to accept genuine well wishes, then I truly hope you God shows up soon. Because you are apparently very miserable.

Dare I see EMO?
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:18 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17810 wrote:
How many times are you going to quote that post.

Every time you say something to mislead.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:19 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17810 wrote:
How many times are you going to quote that post. Do you think anyone believes that it was anything but a sarcastic comment?

If you do you really need a nap, and a timeout from the computer.

No one was trying to disarm, I wish no ill will toward anyone that has commited no crime, simply disagrees with my beliefs.

If you are unable to accept genuine well wishes, then I truly hope you God shows up soon. Because you are apparently very miserable.

Dare I see EMO?

Wolf in sheeps' clothing.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:21 am
@Silverchild79,
Thats me, I AM the anti christ LMAO (Watch this get quoted 3 or 4 times as me actually claiming to be the antichrist)
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:29 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17816 wrote:
Thats me, I AM the anti christ LMAO (Watch this get quoted 3 or 4 times as me actually claiming to be the antichrist)

Anyone who denies Christ and his message is anti-Christ. The anti-Christ is not a single person or entity.
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:31 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;17827 wrote:
Anyone who denies Christ and his message is anti-Christ. The anti-Christ is not a single person or entity.

Then The Christ is not a single person or entity.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:35 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17831 wrote:
Then The Christ is not a single person or entity.

That is ture and that is a mystery of God that God has not explained to us. Now, we see as though through a glass darkly, then we will see clearly.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:38 am
@Silverchild79,
I have never thought of Christ as more than one entity before. (No this does not change my views. But I do need some time now to think about that.) This is what I truly come here for, to actually see a differnt point of view.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:58 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17842 wrote:
I have never thought of Christ as more than one entity before. (No this does not change my views. But I do need some time now to think about that.) This is what I truly come here for, to actually see a differnt point of view.

Read the Bible with an open mind and you will see things you never saw before. If you start with the Gospel of John and read through to the end, then start with the Gospel of Matthew and read through to the end, then start at the beginning and read straight through; you'll see many things that will give you a different view. We who believe can only give you an imperfect interpretation. To really see, you need to read the Word of God. If you read the front matter of the Holman Christian Standard Bible, and say the prayer it contains before you begin to read with you mind open, you'll see even more.
0 Replies