Favorite Tech Toys

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 08:32 pm
So what's everyone's favorite technological breakthrough in entertainment?

This arrived in the mail last week:

Amazon.com: Kindle: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device: Kindle Store

It was in Newsweek, but wasn't that publicized besides.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 995 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 09:30 pm
@Reagaknight,
I would seriously like to know how you like the Kindle, I have heard some good things about it but I cannot justify spending that much cash on it.

But back on point.... My most favorite tech toy right now would be either the 360 and/or zune. There are a ton of things I would love to get my hands on but those damn bills keep coming up.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 07:14 am
@Drakej,
MythTV and home theater PCs.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 12:34 pm
@Reagaknight,
i can only pick one tech toy!?!?!?! omg. lol

i could never do that. tech toys are all i use pretty much
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 03:34 pm
@Reagaknight,
Quote:
I would seriously like to know how you like the Kindle, I have heard some good things about it but I cannot justify spending that much cash on it.

I haven't had any problemss with it performance wise, but I'm still waiting to see if thy'll really make me pay $5.99 for a few days' subscription to the Philadelphia Inquirer when the free trial ends on Sundays.

As for justifying the price, I paid the $399 cause I want to have it first, Amazon takes care of Sprint's bills for the wireless internet, and price reductions are pretty much a feature of every book you buy. Somehow I can't see them paying Sprint forever, though. Hopefully if they drop the price there'll be an outcry and I'll get a partial refund like with the iPhone.

Anyway, the title of the thread is plural, so I guess you could always talk about everything, Brian. If you ever have the time. Very Happy
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 04:27 pm
@Reagaknight,
I just got three 30rnd magazines for my favorite "high tech" toys Smile
Numpty

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 05:12 pm
@92b16vx,
It does say 'Toys' so I am gonna go for my new 46" LCD Widescreen TV with full HD 1080p, together with the free Blu Ray player and my old but highly acceptable 5.1 surround sound speekers,...holy sheeeeeeeet!! I watched 300 the other day, I nearly got my head sliced off 3 times Very Happy

Also my daughters Wii,.. Ahem,..honestly it's hers I didn't buy it for me :eek:
0 Replies