Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 02:29 pm
We've all heard about the rehab crazy liberal activist judges, you know the ones that give a convicted child molester/ murderer the minimum jail time and then rehab. Well, we all know those guys are just assholes, but do you think they're right in essence? Should we have more rehabilitation and less jail?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,041 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 02:37 pm
@Reagaknight,
I'm not voting on this because my option isn't included lol

Give Sex offenders jail time that matches their crimes, then rehab them

if they commit another sex offense, execute them
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 02:40 pm
@Reagaknight,
Well, this is overall with rehab, not just sex offenders. I would probably agree with you there, though, but I'm not sure rehab really works.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 06:00 pm
@Reagaknight,
instead of rehab, they should have the Intervention crew come in. They seem to do a decent job of helping people.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 08:10 pm
@Reagaknight,
Bad guys almost always get out someday. If not reformed, they're even more of a threat to society after being more thoroughly criminalized in jail. Heck.... some prisons are run by people who aren't but a few small steps outside the criminal world themselves.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 08:55 pm
@Reagaknight,
Well, pretty much, it seems like the states with the lowest incarceration rates hve more criminal activity than those with the highest, so...
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2007 06:30 pm
@Reagaknight,
I have no issues with killing them, let jesus deal with them
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2007 08:25 pm
@Reagaknight,
That's right mousy. :peace:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2007 06:01 pm
@Reagaknight,
Nah....that's too draconian. We're better than that. We're not savages.:headbang:
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2007 06:50 pm
@Reagaknight,
While kill them, take a page from Athens, let them kill themselves.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 07:11 pm
@Reagaknight,
America's use of the death penalty is a sad joke. The condemned sit on death-row for decades, waiting to die. Many of those executed don't even approximate the grisly status of others who get life sentences. It's crazy. As long as it's crazy, I can't support it.
0 Replies