Masters & slaves & their pets ..

dlowan

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 04:46 am
Funny - my cats have generally loved moving - one of them even jumping into the moving van when we were not looking, and riding to the new place there, rather than waiting for a later journey in her quiet carry case.

But then, Siamese are weird....
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 04:59 am
The touble with my 3, dlowan, is that they all had shakey beginnings: 1 rescued/2nd stolen to save his life (true!) & the 18 year old was in my old house from midget kittenhood - saved from the dreaded 'drowning' solution .... So it's not surprising that the "lost souls" (the boys) should lament losing the best home they ever had. Luckily the slave came with them! Very Happy We had established a great garden there for critters ... lots of sleeping/hiding spots & I'm sure they miss that.

I envy you your confident travellers! Lucky you!

They're much better today, though. Just had 2 critter visitors out the back. A pretty harmless looking pair, thank god!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 09:06 pm
Msolga, I am glad they all weathered the move with you...very good. It's nice they have each other too..
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 09:23 pm
Thank you, osso ..

Yes, they're adapting well, considering that we've been here for little over a week! I now feel I can leave the house now & do some shopping, or go see friends without feeling terribly aanxious about them. (I'm that way inclined! Very Happy)

Last night I got home late after a pre-Christmas gathering, to discover that they were all happily asleep in their various new "possies" ... THEN at around 3 am I was awoken by a commotion out the back. Staggered out to discover all 3 firmly standing their ground against another (very tame looking) feline imposter who had dared to enter THEIR yard! I guess they're now at home here, yes?

Right now as I type this, I have a large critter parked determinably on my lap. He's heavy & unfortunately is in "farting mode" today .. Shocked
0 Replies