Drnaline

Reply Sat 3 Feb, 2007 10:34 pm
@z0z0,
For the person that put it up maybe.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 04:27 pm
@z0z0,
LOL the funny thing is the Leading Muffti of Australia was broadcast from Egypt stating that Australia belongs more to the Muslims because they paid for their airfare there and all "Australians" are decendants of thieves and don't deserve the country the Muslims do. The Prime Minister laughed it off as funny, I didn't find his words atall funny thou.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 07:59 am
@z0z0,
They may of paid there fare to get there but the aussies paid there dept to sociaty. Which is worth more?
That also leave's the muslims with there unpaid dept to society, meaning there extreme brothers, i'd like to know when they plan on paying that!!!
z0z0

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 11:28 am
@z0z0,
Red - do you have any links to the comments made?
It would be interesting to read
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 03:56 pm
@z0z0,
Here you go ZoZo:

The Geelong Advertiser
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 04:46 pm
@z0z0,
Thanks Red - this probably is the point

"is the man simply naive when he says Muslims have more right to live in Australia than those who pioneered and built this country and provided a beacon of freedom to people of many races and religions? Or are his comments _ as with those of more fundamentalist Islamic religious leaders _ really designed to isolate Muslims from mainstream Christian and Westernised Australia because they really fear democracy and see its secular influence as intrinsically evil and tempting to their people?"

The Muslim leaders probably WANT to create social division
This is so sad to hear.

This is in line with the book "The West's Last Chance"
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 04:50 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline - first you said

Drnaline;10226 wrote:
For the person that put it up maybe.

then you said

Drnaline;10327 wrote:
They may of paid there fare to get there but the aussies paid there dept to sociaty. Which is worth more?
That also leave's the muslims with there unpaid dept to society, meaning there extreme brothers, i'd like to know when they plan on paying that!!!

Can you explain now if you agree or disagree with Australian anti-immigration sentiment?
Drnaline

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 07:35 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;10379 wrote:
Drnaline - first you said

then you said

Can you explain now if you agree or disagree with Australian anti-immigration sentiment?
I agree with the persons right to speak his mind, weather it be with a sign or by word. If you take it as me agreeing with the General anti-immigration sentiment then so be it.

My question to you is why are you asking a sentiment question when after the fact of a disregarded comment about the original inhabitants? Are you making up excuses for the offender? This would lead me to believe you are in aggreement with the offender as well?
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 07:38 pm
@z0z0,
I hear you RED. However, here is a very important lesson in how people need to pick up a Quran and READ about the Law of Islam.

Here the Aussies hire a IMAM to represent all Muslims and send a message of the 'PEACEFUL' Islam.

Now IF someone took the time to READ the Quran, they would understand that PEACE means to a follower of Muhammad, a way to manipulate others into thinking you want to be their friend and you care, when in fact you are instructed to NEVER be friends with non-Muslims, and NEVER to contaminate yourself with infidels {ie burkas, special washrooms etc.].

You, as a follower of Muhammad, are in fact instructed to hate and destroy anyone or anything non-Muslim.

The Peace is only used as a way to manipulate and establish yourself as a Muslim in a community, then setting up cells and populating with huge families and then taking over.

So now the Aussies, who pay this fella and give him all kinds of perks, like a chauffer and driver, are in a pickle, because how can they get rid of him?

They are in fact stuck because they allowed him to decieve them, and he doesn't give a hoot, for it is the teaching of MU to decieve the Infidels and lure them into Dhimitude...in fact, when you hear about thisImam, following his support of assaults and rape, it is as good as Mooning the non-Muslim world, and that is one ugly wrinked butt!!! :eek:

what a nasty peice of work...
0 Replies