SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 02:24 pm
@mousy,
Maybe here is the answer to the original question of this thread:

[SIZE="2"]Analysis: US Church Shaken by Sex Scandals[/SIZE]

BBC News, Tuesday, 16 April, 2002.

By BBC News Online's Peter Gould.

BBC News | AMERICAS | Analysis: US Church shaken by sex scandals

The decision by the Pope to summon his American cardinals to Rome is a measure of his concern over the damage being done by the sex abuse scandal.

Allegations across the United States have created a crisis of trust for the Church, with claims that senior clerics failed to take action for years.

Some dioceses have already paid out millions of dollars to settle law suits brought by victims. And abusers are now facing prosecution in the criminal courts.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 02:26 pm
@mousy,
[SIZE="2"]Church sexual abuse inspiration by the fabricated man-made Bible: [/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"And he (Elisha) went up and lay on the child, and put his mouth on his mouth and his eyes on his eyes and his hands on his hands, and he stretched himself on him; and the flesh of the child became warm." [2 Kings 4:34] [/SIZE]
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 02:27 pm
@mousy,
[SIZE="3"]Lawyer for Church Says He Hid His Own Sexual Abuse by Priest[/SIZE]

November 25, 2003, Tuesday
By LAURIE GOODSTEIN (NYT); National Desk
Late Edition - Final, Section A, Page 1, Column 1, 2046 words
Source: Lawyer for Church Says He Hid His Own Sexual Abuse by Priest - Free Preview - The New York Times

DISPLAYING ABSTRACT - Attorney Robert P Scamardo, who for five years defended Roman Catholic Diocese of Galveston-Houston in sexual abuse cases, reveals own history of abuse as teenager, by parish priest and lay minister; says in interview that he felt good about work fending off lawsuits and collaborating with church officials to yield as little money as possible, until one victim commented that Scamardo could not possibly understand her anguish; Scamardo describes own thoughts of suicide and confrontation with hierarchy aggressibly guarding church assets; says church, not victims, insisted on confidentiality in settlements, that lawyers are still playing hardball behind scenes and that there are still many more abusive priests than have been made public.
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 02:29 pm
@mousy,
[SIZE="3"]American Paedophile Priests[/SIZE]

BBC News
Tuesday, 2 April, 2002
Source: BBC NEWS | Americas | Paedophile priests 'damage church'

The Roman Catholic Church in the United States is being urged to set up independent bodies to investigate allegations of sexual abuse by priests.

The call comes from the influential Catholic magazine America, which devoted a large part of its Easter issue to a crisis it says has caused "enormous pain and great scandal" in the church.

In a strongly-worded editorial, the magazine says that crimes committed by priests have physically, psychologically and spiritually damaged hundreds, perhaps thousands, of children and their families.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 02:51 pm
@mousy,
Very true but here's the difference in Democratic Countries pedophiles are criminals. Those that get caught are the most hated men on earth. Now fast forward to Islamic Countries, they don't even prosecute pedophiles do they. Instead they stone raped victims. Comparing a barbaric backwater religion with one that prosecutes criminals isn't even debatable.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:57 pm
@Red cv,
Red;34543 wrote:
Very true but here's the difference in Democratic Countries pedophiles are criminals. Those that get caught are the most hated men on earth. Now fast forward to Islamic Countries, they don't even prosecute pedophiles do they. Instead they stone raped victims. Comparing a barbaric backwater religion with one that prosecutes criminals isn't even debatable.

Spot on, Red. Spot on. You rock, Mama.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 02:43 am
@Red cv,
Red;34543 wrote:

Quote:
Now fast forward to Islamic Countries, they don't even prosecute pedophiles do they

are you asking a question or making a statement?

any way Islam punishes all kind of sexual relationships other than for married couples , all without any exceptions , i dont give a **** of a government say's its Islamic and then refuses to punish pedophiles ( if your said statement was true)

Quote:
Instead they stone raped victims.

here we go again , empty alligations , please differentiate between what Islam teaches and what some muslims do , just the way i differentiate between a serial killer or raper who is christian and his religion , have some common sense RED , and i really would like to understand where is your problem with Islam , i tell you that it does not teach so and so , you dont even answer back you just continue to make more alligations , did you ever stop and think if it was true? , or do you make an effort at making it clear that you too differentiate between the actions of followers of a faith from its teachings , if you understand that Islam teaches what ever alligations you make then explain to me why will I who lived all my life as a muslim never found anything in it that tells me to kill a civilian american? while you where able to, how can it be that you understand my own religion more than me ? or do you think we are lying in order to make Islam look different in your eye's ? huh?
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 11:32 am
@mousy,
Another great post Red, I'm with you on this business. It is truely unbelievable in 2007 this continues. Sick people are everywhere but leaders allowing it to go on are far more sick than the perp. Money can buy most anything the sick mind could wish for and the UAE have alot of wishes.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 04:28 pm
@mousy,
No PW I think you read the Koran as it should be read, party history part faithful teachings. However Sword reads the Koran as a Wahhabi Imam, it's his version of Islam that I address not yours. There are over 80 versions of Islam PW, you represent perhaps three.

Iran holds public stonings PW, so does Saudi Arabia. Does your country stone an innocent rape victim if she is unlucky enough not to have a half dozen male witness? If they witness it isn't that a gang rape? Sorry PW but Sharia Law is the most barbaric law that exist and it needs to be stopped. Stoning a rape victim is beyond cruel, hanging a homosexual is wrong. They are born gay not converted and they aren't criminals nor should they be. Islam allows a man to have sex with a protitute is he marrys her first and then he pays her and then he divorces her. How is this more moral than just paying for sex, just because a Sura is quoted doesn't make it moral in my eyes.

I'm sorry if it offends you, but I read the Koran 15 years ago. I thought it was a book of fiction, and you can't image how horrified I was to learn that I was reading what is refered to as a Holy Book. It's Holy to you PW but to me it's a book of war and subjugation of women and children. No matter how you interpred the Koran women and female children are nothing more than breeding sex slaves. As a female the book offends me morally and ethically, I can't pretend otherwise.
mousy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 04:42 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
The majority of the world uses a spiritual lens to discern betwixt evil and good actions.. and/or intentions.
Has American reached the zenith of evil in the eyes of the masses? Anything worse than the rapist of the innocent & merciless killings of the down trodden in the Name Of Religion
Makes people hate Isreal/Christanity/ or any religion that does such with a burning passion

Egypt in all its wealth, snake/sun worship, slavery and advance technology did bite the sand

Quote:
The decision by the Pope to summon his American cardinals to Rome is a measure of his concern over the damage being done by the sex abuse scandle

whattodo...whattodo...:beat:impale them..release them to the holy ass f***** in the sky
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 05:11 pm
@mousy,
Quote: Egypt in all its wealth, snake/sun worship, slavery and advance technology did bite the sand

Yes a lovely country where Christians must carry ID cards and are not allowed to own property. Another example that Islam treats other religions with scorn and subjugates them.

Yet here in the West Muslims live in freedom with the right to practice their religion unprosecuted. Infact we bend over backwards to Islamify our countries, we are our own worst enemies. My dead ancestors are rolling in their graves at how we allowed our own just laws to be used against us. For this they died liberating Europe, yet it's falling into the hands of Islamists.

Never again, you bet. No more blood shed in Europe, if it lacks the back bone to fight evil let them live in HELL.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 02:05 am
@Red cv,
Red;34825 wrote:
No PW I think you read the Koran as it should be read, party history part faithful teachings. However Sword reads the Koran as a Wahhabi Imam, it's his version of Islam that I address not yours. There are over 80 versions of Islam PW, you represent perhaps three.

Iran holds public stonings PW, so does Saudi Arabia. Does your country stone an innocent rape victim if she is unlucky enough not to have a half dozen male witness? If they witness it isn't that a gang rape? Sorry PW but Sharia Law is the most barbaric law that exist and it needs to be stopped. Stoning a rape victim is beyond cruel, hanging a homosexual is wrong. They are born gay not converted and they aren't criminals nor should they be. Islam allows a man to have sex with a protitute is he marrys her first and then he pays her and then he divorces her. How is this more moral than just paying for sex, just because a Sura is quoted doesn't make it moral in my eyes.

I'm sorry if it offends you, but I read the Koran 15 years ago. I thought it was a book of fiction, and you can't image how horrified I was to learn that I was reading what is refered to as a Holy Book. It's Holy to you PW but to me it's a book of war and subjugation of women and children. No matter how you interpred the Koran women and female children are nothing more than breeding sex slaves. As a female the book offends me morally and ethically, I can't pretend otherwise.

Quote:
Iran holds public stonings PW, so does Saudi Arabia. Does your country stone an innocent rape victim if she is unlucky enough not to have a half dozen male witness

Iran is shiaa's and Saudi's are wahabi's , my country is Sunni which is the same for the majority of all islamic countries, i dont know why would they stone a rape victim, because stoning first of all is for a married person who practices adultery, if the adulterer has nver been married no stoning end of story, adultery can be proved only through 4 eye witnesses and the burden of proof is on the accuser not the suspect, i mean the police has to prove she commited adultery not she proove that she didnot, this is the biggest misunderstanding on their part of Islam's teachings, no wonder you people think of us as barbarics.

Quote:
hanging a homosexual is wrong

thats the doing of the state by the way , not a single verse in the Quraan recognisez hanging as a means of punishment not for any crime.
i mean we do have stoning , but we dont have hangings.

Quote:
Islam allows a man to have sex with a protitute is he marrys her first and then he pays her and then he divorces her. How is this more moral than just paying for sex, just because a Sura is quoted doesn't make it moral in my eyes.

heey is that true!! looolz ofcourse not that's shiaa's rules , a sunni scholar would have a heart attaack if you repeat this to him , looolz.

Quote:
No matter how you interpred the Koran women and female children are nothing more than breeding sex slaves

can you tell me which parts did you read that gave you an impression that children and women are sex slaves?!!

usualy i know from which parts or teachings does most of the accusations on Islam arise from , except this one i dont get it?!!

Quote:
I can't pretend otherwise

i surely dont want you to pretend anything, always be forth coming :thumbup:
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 07:25 pm
@mousy,
This is for all of those who let hate blind their hearts: When you sit alone, ask yourself those questions: If Islam is the TRUTH...

Do you think that When you spread LIES about Islam will that make your fabricated faith right and true !!!? and will your lies make the TRUTH (Islam) false !!!?

When you inentionally spread lies and deceptions about the TRUTH (Islam) is that going to save you from the eternal Hellfire !!?

We are not here to win a battle as you seem to believe. We are here to seek the TRUTH through proofs and evidences.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 07:40 pm
@mousy,
I don't spread lies about Islam I leave that to you Sword, I've shown multiple examples of Islamic countries using Childred as Slaves your response LIES. Would you like videos?

PW you are so out of touch with what Islam is doing Globally that it's frightening, your ignorance is not a defense but IGNORANCE. Let me state Islam teaches women are worth half the value of a male, gag me with a spoon. Children belong to the father at the age of five hello? Am I wrong? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Both of you are pissing me off big time with your we are a peaceful religion as your religion kills daily by the thousands. Nice try but the Nazi had nothing on Islam, but then again the Arabs told them how to get rid of the Jews. Fact, not fiction like the Koran.

As for Islam blinding my heart, hello a Religion that stones women for being raped isn't blind it's retarded. Then again two hundred years of marrying your first cousin could be the real problem. Islam isn't only stupid it's becoming a mongroloid religion.
politically-wrong

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 12:56 am
@Red cv,
Red;35234 wrote:
I don't spread lies about Islam I leave that to you Sword, I've shown multiple examples of Islamic countries using Children as Slaves your response LIES. Would you like videos?

PW you are so out of touch with what Islam is doing Globally that it's frightening, your ignorance is not a defense but IGNORANCE. Let me state Islam teaches women are worth half the value of a male, gag me with a spoon. Children belong to the father at the age of five hello? Am I wrong? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Both of you are pissing me off big time with your we are a peaceful religion as your religion kills daily by the thousands. Nice try but the Nazi had nothing on Islam, but then again the Arabs told them how to get rid of the Jews. Fact, not fiction like the Koran.

As for Islam blinding my heart, hello a Religion that stones women for being raped isn't blind it's retarded. Then again two hundred years of marrying your first cousin could be the real problem. Islam isn't only stupid it's becoming a mongroloid religion.

Quote:
PW you are so out of touch with what Islam is doing Globally that it's frightening, your ignorance is not a defense but IGNORANCE

RED for the tenth zillion time, differentiate between what the state does , and what Islam teaches , hell there is nothing in common in the first place, i never said these things didn't happen , i said Islam does not teach it , i don't care what the state does ( in this forum ) what i care for is your understanding that what the government does isn't by following Islamic scripture and teachings, thats why i keep asking you for verses from the Quraan that say so , and when you cant find any you will start thinking that its not Islam, its the government the state.

Quote:
Children belong to the father at the age of five hello? Am I wrong?

???????? wtf is that? children belong to the father at the age of five? kick my a** if i understand anything out of this, what are you talking about?

Quote:
as your religion kills daily by the thousands

correction: A religion can never kill , the understanding of a religion is the culprit you are looking for, if you want to say its the religion then show me verses backing your opinions, other wise its the people at fault, look at it this way , do people (non christians) think that christianity teaches torture as is happening in Guantanamo ? do we think that christianity orders its followers to do what some american soldiers did in Iraqi jails? do we think its ok in christianity to discriminate against blacks as was in southern africa and the US earleir ? no we dont because we differentiate between state deeds ( and some followers) and what the declared religion of that state teaches.

Quote:
but then again the Arabs told them(the Nazi's) how to get rid of the Jews. Fact, not fiction like the Koran

loooooooolz, thats a new one !! ( i will reply when you enforce with credible logic or reason)

Quote:
hello a Religion that stones women for being raped isn't blind it's retarded.

of course it's retarded, .......... now what religion are we talking about,i mean since Islam does not stone rape victims, i don't know whom you are referring to.

Quote:
Then again two hundred years of marrying your first cousin could be the real problem

This must be the new theme isn't it, looolz , or may be this weeks flavor ?Very Happy
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 06:13 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Islam doesn't stone raped victims? Iran and Saudi Arabia both stone raped victims to death. Google Iran and stonings, I'm tired doing your's and Swords homework PW. Using different clans such as sunni versus shia to infer that your clan is somehow a Real Muslim and Wahhabi isn't is just smoke and mirrors. Wahhabi isn't a clan it's a man made version of Islam. Regarding Hitler and the Arabs google it and you'll be amazed at the influence that the Arabs had over Hitler. Hatred makes good genocide buddies. Could I give you a link, yes but I'm tired of the nonsense and lies from both of you.

Here's a few links:

First one Iran's hangman is a busy boy these days: Iran's hangmen work overtime to silence opposition - Telegraph

What's good for the goose is illegal for the gander it seems: Saudi woman on trial for marrying two men -- report - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

A Muslims woman's opinion of Islam: On Faith: Guest Voices: My View of Islam

The origins of Islam: Islam Watch - "Islam: Muhammad’s Lust for Blood and Empire" by CS Karlson

Muslim lack of intigration and their belief if they want it they take it, regarding rape that is:

Islam's lack of humanity towards other religions, the tale of genocide in Turkey: American Thinker: Congress Must Recognize the Armenian Genocide

Islam and it's barbaric side: This is very graphic, adults only please. Jewish Odysseus: More Islamist Savagery...

How they treat a decent fellow Muslim, death threats as per the norm: Jewish Odysseus: More Islamist Savagery...

An article outlining the Genocide in Durfar: RealClearPolitics - Articles - Janjaweed Peace

More brutality under Sharia Law: Malaysian minister defends caning of prisoners as gruesome video appears on internet | the Daily Mail
JoJoJams

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 07:10 pm
@mousy,
Their god, is not my God......

There. I said it.

To see more of the fruits of Islam, check out Faith Freedom International or (in Arabic initially - there's an "english" button to have it in English) or, better yet - see what "islam" has done for the world in the last 3 months at: TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
That's an eye opener.....Let he who hath an eye see......

I know - I know…. all cultures are equal….well, except for that evil “white” western, Judeo-christian melting pot culture that has brought the most prosperity to the most people, of all “races” (note the quotes) then in the entire history of our shared humanity.

For all of western cultures faults — faults which were “the way of the world” for the times and how ALL humanity believed and behaved, we’ve luckily grown up from many of those “ways of the world” ~ and have gotten civilized.

The problems arise, though, when we (well, liberals anyway) falsely attribute our more “enlightened” views and values on to other cultures and peoples - beliveing they are “just like us” when in reality…..they aren’t. They could be….but they are not. And those of you from the left, it really isn’t our fault that those societies do the sick, barbaric and primitive things they do. In many cases nations were better off under our “imperialism” then they have been under their own rule….and that’s because their culture is sick and primitive - something which has nothing to do with being “ruled” by us. That’s sort of how all human history has gone, you know? So, I’m sure, evolutionarily speaking, they are psychologically capable of dealing with it — and GROWING UP — if they so choose. But, when left to run themselves, they instead choose despotism, and/or theocratic fascist states. You see - they truly haven’t grown up in the race of humanity. They aren’t as enlightened as you, oh lefty liberal progressive - and they would gladly and joyously cut off your head with a dull knife….such is the ecstasy of allah and his followers. ((remember Nick Berg and Daniel Pearl....and the many more.))

Here’s some interesting statistics::

Interesting comparison of the middle east ((or, the alleged “greatness” of Islam….)))-
The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000, or 20% of the worlds population.

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:
>
>Literature:
>1988 - Najib Mahfooz
>
>Peace:
>1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
>1994 - Yaser Arafat:
>1990 - Elias James Corey
>1999 - Ahmed Zewa
>
>Economics:
>
>(none)
>
>Medicine:
>
>1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
>1998 - Ferid Mourad
>

**************************************************************************************************

The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000, or about 0.02% of the world population.

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:
>
>Literature:
>1910 - Paul Heyse
>1927 - Henri Bergson
>1958 - Boris Pasternak
>1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
>1966 - Nelly Sachs
>1976 - Saul Bellow
>1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
>1981 - Elias Canetti
>1987 - Joseph Brodsky
>1991 - Nadine Gordimer World
>
>Peace:
>1911 - Alfred Fried
>1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
>1968 - Rene Cassin
>1973 - Henry Kissinger
>1978 - Menachem Begin
>1986 - Elie Wiesel
>1994 - Shimon Peres
>1994 - Yitzhak Rabin
>
>Physics:
>1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
>1906 - Henri Moissan
>1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
>1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
>1910 - Otto Wallach
>1915 - Richard Willstaetter
>1918 - Fritz Haber
>1921 - Albert Einstein
>1922 - Niels Bohr
>1925 - James Franck
>1925 - Gustav Hertz
>1943 - Gustav Stern
>1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
>1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
>1952 - Felix Bloch
>1954 - Max Born
>1958 - Igor Tamm
>1959 - Emilio Segre
>1960 - Donald A. Glaser
>1961 - Robert Hofstadter
>1961 - Melvin Calvin
>1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
>1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
>1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
>1965 - Julian Schwinger
>1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
>1971 - Dennis Gabor
>1972 - William Howard Stein
>1973 - Brian David Josephson
>1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
>1976 - Burton Richter
>1977 - Ilya Prigogine
>1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
>1978 - Peter L. Kapitza
>1979 - Stephen Weinberg
>1979 - Sheldon Glashow
>1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
>1980 - Paul Berg
>1980 - Walter Gilbert
>1981 - Roald Hoffmann
>1982 - Aaron Klug
>1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
>1985 - Jerome Karle
>1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
>1988 - Robert Huber
>1988 - Leon Lederman
>1988 - Melvin Schwartz
>1988 - Jack Steinberger
>1989 - Sidney Altman
>1990 - Jerome Friedman
>1992 - Rudolph Marcus
>1995 - Martin Perl
>2000 - Alan J. Heeger
>
>Economics:
>1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
>1971 - Simon Kuznets
>1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
>1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
>1976 - Milton Friedman
>1978 - Herbert A. Simon
>1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
>1985 - Franco Modigliani
>1987 - Robert M. Solow
>1990 - Harry Markowitz
>1990 - Merton Miller
>1992 - Gary Becker
>1993 - Robert Fogel
>
>Medicine:
>
>1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
>1908 - Paul Erlich
>1914 - Robert Barany
>1922 - Otto Meyerhof
>1930 - Karl Landsteiner
>1931 - Otto Warburg
>1936 - Otto Loewi
>1944 - Joseph Erlanger
>1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
>1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
>1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
>1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
>1952 - Selman Abra ham Waksman
>1953 - Hans Krebs
>1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
>1958 - Joshua Lederberg
>1959 - Arthur Kornberg
>1964 - Konrad Bloch
>1965 - Francois Jacob
>1965 - Andre Lwoff
>1967 - George Wald
>1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
>1969 - Salvador Luria
>1970 - Julius Axelrod
>1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
>1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
>1975 - Howard Martin Temin
>1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
>1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
>1978 - Daniel Nathans
>1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
>1984 - Cesar Milstein
>1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
>1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
>1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
>1988 - Gertrude Elion
>1989 - Harold Varmus
>1991 - Erwin Neher
>1991 - Bert Sakmann
>1993 - Richard J. Roberts
>1993 - Phillip Sharp
>1994 - Alfred Gilman
>1995 - Edward B. Lewis

The Jews are not promoting brain washing the children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non-Muslims. The Jews don’t hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics. The Jews don’t traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels. ((all of that sanctioned in their quran - so say the Islamists themselves. Muslims of the world, if that's not true - -please do the world a favor and take it up with them - not us, when we point it out...or is it that you are afraid they will kill you??)).

Perhaps the world’s Muslims should consider investing more in a standard education, and less on blaming the Jews for all of their problems.

Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel’s part, the following two sentences really say it all:

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel
————————————–

Judaism is the canary in the mine. Does anyone really believe that the Islamists will stop if they were to destroy the Jews??

If you made it this far…here’s one last tidbit….::

The muslim “mahdi” (the 12th imam - whom the leaders of Iran believe it is to be their religious duty to help usher in, and whom is said by them to be preceded by great death and destruciton……)

…….Is the Christian “Anti-Christ”

And the “one-world” religion prophesied for the end times - You know, the one that it’s said in revelation that will cut off the heads of those who don’t profess belief in it or their prophet -….is obviously Islam.

Let he who hath an ear hear…..

Lasty, always remember = there are many very good people who are of the human race who hold to the good parts in islam. Pray that God opens their eyes to real truth -

May Ishmael grow up and put aside his primitive honor/shame society, and join his brothers, Isaac and John, at the table of humanity.

May there be true peace in Israel….soon.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 02:07 am
@Red cv,
Red;35553 wrote:
Islam doesn't stone raped victims? Iran and Saudi Arabia both stone raped victims to death. Google Iran and stonings, I'm tired doing your's and Swords homework PW. Using different clans such as Sunni versus shia to infer that your clan is somehow a Real Muslim and Wahhabi isn't is just smoke and mirrors. Wahhabi isn't a clan it's a man made version of Islam. Regarding Hitler and the Arabs google it and you'll be amazed at the influence that the Arabs had over Hitler. Hatred makes good genocide buddies. Could I give you a link, yes but I'm tired of the nonsense and lies from both of you.

Here's a few links:

First one Iran's hangman is a busy boy these days: Iran's hangmen work overtime to silence opposition - Telegraph

What's good for the goose is illegal for the gander it seems: Saudi woman on trial for marrying two men -- report - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

A Muslims woman's opinion of Islam: On Faith: Guest Voices: My View of Islam

The origins of Islam:

Muslim lack of intigration and their belief if they want it they take it, regarding rape that is:

Islam's lack of humanity towards other religions, the tale of genocide in Turkey: American Thinker: Congress Must Recognize the Armenian Genocide

Islam and it's barbaric side: This is very graphic, adults only please. Jewish Odysseus: More Islamist Savagery...

How they treat a decent fellow Muslim, death threats as per the norm: Jewish Odysseus: More Islamist Savagery...

An article outlining the Genocide in Durfar: RealClearPolitics - Articles - Janjaweed Peace

More brutality under Sharia Law: Malaysian minister defends caning of prisoners as gruesome video appears on internet | the Daily Mail

Quote:
Islam doesn't stone raped victims? Iran and Saudi Arabia both stone raped victims to death

you still don't get don't you ?!! , all of the above proves what people did , not in one sentence did you mention where in Islam does it teach those deeds ? if you still don't get it am not sure how to make you understand what am trying to say , AM a Sunni , please do not compare me to shiaa's in Iran , or Wahhabi's in Saudi , it is different , if you are just interested in painting all Muslims with the same brush , then you are doing just fine , but if you want to understand the difference within the Islamic world then thats what am pointing out :-

1- Shiaa's are not Muslims, because they don't recognize the same basic pillars of Islam stated by the Quraan and Hadith.
2- Wahhabism is an extremist understanding of Islam that came into existence during a period of oppression against All Islamic nations and thats why it leaned to the right and extremism, but i would be damed if i become a wahabi or condone their doings.
3- ever heard about Syria? of course you think Hafiz Alassad was a Sunni Muslim and Bashar Alassad too !! , but they are not , amazing isn't it ?!! they belong to a minority called Allawiya's (spelling) and they have butchered and murdered three whole cities that were stronghold's of Sunni Muslims, i will be happy the day i see Bashar Alassad hanged.
4- you know Egypt, in 1952 ( to my knowledge ) King Farooq was overthrown by a group of army officers who are purely secular , since then all Sunni strongholds and parties have been wiped out , most of them tortured hanged or escaped the country.

i can go on like counting all Islamic nations , you will find that non of them , not a single one represents true Islam( by which i mean Sunni Islam) , so why will you blame Islam for the doings of people who are interested in nothing but hanging on to power and governments, they will use Islamic laws when it suits them , and will ignore it totally when it does not fit their agenda, Sunni Islam is oppressed totally and has never been witnessed by the west generally , all you see are deeds of autocratic nations not Islamic nations.

Quote:
Saudi woman on trial for marrying two men

true Islam does not allow a woman to marry more than one man , yet he allows the man to marry upto four women, if you want to discuss that in more detail i would be glad to do so.

Quote:
A Muslims woman's opinion of Islam

i didnot check the link , but what has this got to do with anything, for every muslim woman that hates Islam i can get you a woman who converted to Islam ( btw a study of converts to islam showed that 4 out of every 5 are women Very Happy ).

Quote:

Red this the wriiten by CS Karlson, a christian , so he feels the origins of Islam are bad, he does not know the origins of Islam more than me.

Quote:
Muslim lack of intigration and their belief if they want it they take it, regarding rape that is

Islam does not tolerate rape , does not allow a muslim to take it when they want it , i will cut his head gladly he who say's that Islam told him to.

Quote:
Islam's lack of humanity towards other religions, the tale of genocide in Turkey

do you remember Slobodan Milosovich ?!! did he do what he did because jesus asked him to ?!! Turkey is just the same case.

Quote:
Islam and it's barbaric side: This is very graphic, adults only please

i tried the link , it said the video is no longer available, so i can not comment.

Quote:
How they treat a decent fellow Muslim, death threats as per the norm

this link took me to the same previous video which is unavailable.

Quote:
An article outlining the Genocide in Durfar

the space available here is not enough to discuss this topic it needs a separate thread , any time you are ready am too that is if you seriously want to discuss it.

Quote:
Malaysian minister defends caning of prisoners as gruesome video appears on internet

If they had sticked to Islamic laws this wouldnot have happened , in islam if some one was sentenced to caning it must be done in a way that no blood is drawn or wounds inflicted ( unlike what happened to the prisoner ) so you see these guys either purposely ignored the law or just dont know about it which i doubt since it is well known.
0 Replies

JoJoJams

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 02:33 pm
@mousy,
Politically_Wrong ---
While we appreciate your assurances that Sunni Isalm is "THE" Islam and Shiites etc are wrong and not following Islam, reality is that they say the same thing about you - and they believe it as strongly as you do. So, the world looks around at what ALL Islam is doing throughout the world (( TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World )) and we cannot help but see that all evidence points to ISLAM being the problem -- since ALL the other Muslims devotely follow and believe their holy book and are proclaiming they are doing the evils they do throughout the world in the name of allah. If that bothers you, take it up with them. of course, they'll gladly kill you as the heretic.

I'm sick and tired of you muslims stating how all the crap throughout the world "isn't true Islam" - When, in fact, those commiting atrocities throughought the world are doing it in the name of islam. It's really YOU who doesn't get it. You're correct in some aspects - all muslim nations are dysfunctional and use the words of the quran to justify their barbarism. What you need to do, my fellow human, is turn your persuasive arguments to the millions of muslims throughout the world. islam needs a reformation - You all need to separate mosque from state - and throw out the primitive parts of islam. It's not the "perfect" religion ~ I've read up on it's claims - and I see what goes on throughout the world in its name. Your god is most definitely NOT the Judeao-Christian God of Abraham. What has islam brought to the world? Even in it's alleged "golden age" - that was only due to barbaric people militarily overcoming more advanced societies. As sharia law was imposed, since it's NOT from the one true God, those societies crumbled into the dungheaps of what we witness now in the world. It's islam and sharia law that is the problem. If you want to convince anyone different - I suggest you convince the tens of millions (that "1%" of extremists) of followers of muhhamed that they are the ones who are incorrect. Quit telling us it's wonderful and perfect - because your fellow muslims would just as gladly cut off your head as an infidel as they would mine.

So, no where on earth can we find "true Islam", huh? well, that's a pretty sad state of a religion, wouldn't you think?? Son, logic and reason and an impartial eye looking at the events of the world today only point in one direction - islam allows for atrocities to unbelievers - and all over the world we see it's affects.

Here, go debate these ex-muslims [[[[ <---note:: it's in Arabic -- english speaking people can choose the "english" button.....and Faith Freedom International ]] (which, as you know - apostasy in islam is punishable by death - which one only finds in the tenets of islam. Don't quote the "no compulsion" b.s. - because mohammed himself said to kill anyone who left the religion.) And we unbelievers have only 3 choices in your sick religion --:: convert to islam, pay the tax and be second-class citizens -- or die. No compulsion -- rotfl!! Hey bud, maybe in islam having choices like that means "no compulsion" - but in the more enlightened western culture, that's definitely compulsion - extortion and murder.

Again - please - because you do seem so reasonable - (though you can never convince me of the
"truth" of islam, since, well - i read, see and THINK!@!) TELL IT TO THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS WHO EARNESTLY BELIEVE IT IS YOU WHO IS WRONG AND ARE THE INFIDEL!!!!

What has islam done for the world?? Refer back to my previous post to see -- not a whole lot - other than the sword......which is the only way it can expand in a free world.

May the one true God open your eyes and have mercy on your soul.

...and may there be true peace in Israel......soon.
mousy

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 07:01 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
But would Islam radically change the dier position of minorites in America, a country that claims the God of Isreal, obviously this God is not color friendly and extremely greedy, anyways, this is not about religion the WORLD realizes jew blood brings wealth - what better God than Money
0 Replies