Islam? A better religion for minorites

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 04:08 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;53775 wrote:
Would you STFU, you've just told Pinochet that you know what Bushido is on another thread and not to be patronizing.

The Transitive Property doesn't apply because I was not talking about the people themselves as a whole (anyway, not ALL Muslims live in the Muslim world) but a geographical area which those people inhabit. If some of them cause violence, I can say 'the Muslim world is violent' without meaning 'all Muslims are violent.' I could say that Idaho is famous for potatoes, doesn't mean all Idaho people are potato farmers.

and by the same logic i could say the "Ameicanized" world is ignorant and stupid, could i not?

Not that i would say that but by your logic....
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 09:08 pm
@mousy,
I don't see why not.

You'd have a point.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2008 12:50 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;53787 wrote:
I don't see why not.

You'd have a point.

Compared to most of the world America isn't stupid, just to the Modern world... (AKA Europe+Australia+Japan)
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 08:18 pm
@mousy,
We should have the same educational capacity as those nations if not better, so we should be smarter, but since we've comfortably led the world in economics, etc, we didn't have to worry about keeping up with the competition, so you rarely learn all that much unless you actively pursue knowledge. And of course, people don't know where they'll end up if they don't finish high school.

To sum it up, we've been living the good life for too long, and it's about to change.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 09:25 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;53989 wrote:
We should have the same educational capacity as those nations if not better, so we should be smarter, but since we've comfortably led the world in economics, etc, we didn't have to worry about keeping up with the competition, so you rarely learn all that much unless you actively pursue knowledge. And of course, people don't know where they'll end up if they don't finish high school.

To sum it up, we've been living the good life for too long, and it's about to change.

You're living in the past, those things aren't "about" to change, they already have changed. America hasn't been the leader in education for a long time.
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 29 Feb, 2008 08:20 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54060 wrote:
You're living in the past, those things aren't "about" to change, they already have changed. America hasn't been the leader in education for a long time.

Which is why they're about t ochange, partly. I'm talking about the economy, America's position in the world as the greatest superpower. All changing right now.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2008 10:57 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54068 wrote:
Which is why they're about t ochange, partly. I'm talking about the economy, America's position in the world as the greatest superpower. All changing right now.

If you're specifically talking about education then I'd argue that nothing has changed.

But I agree with you on the changing as a superpower, mostly because the fall of the American dollar. We're gonna start to see a sharp decline in our standard of living here soon. When that happens i'm moving my ass to Canada.
politically-wrong

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 07:45 am
@JoJoJams,
Quote:
Sorry it took so long to reply - been on a real nice valentine's week - :-) That's something

that would be forbidden under Islamic rule, of course - which is another reason I'm thankful for

western culture....
Quote:
Obfuscation -- taqiyya...... the "region"!! lol = I am talking about is this tiny little planet called
earth, located in the Sol solar system (Side test:: quick! which planet is it in that system,
and how many planets ARE there in that system?), wayyy out on the far edge of the left arm of
the milky way galaxy. Which region are you talking about?? In my region, the quotes of
terrorist support within islam are anywhere from 5 - 10% of the islamic populous, whether
actively or monetarily/support involved. Lessee.....allegedly 1.2 billion people make up the
Muslim community.....5% of that......naaa... forget that - let's go with the 1% I mentioned
earlier..... 1,200,000,000 divided by .01...... My calcs broke -- what's that come to??
Yep, there are "many" opposed to it....unfortunately, they don't do anything about the millions
of people involved in jihad, even though they (moderates?)are in the overwhelming majority of
thought. Even if it were only tens of thousands (wish it were....) just a few of them getting
their hands on nukes, or other WMDs, is enough to do extreme damage to any western power

When did the last detonation of western city take place? , is Las Vegas still there , i mean if there was millions of Jihadist's in The Arabian peninsula who couldnot just wait to smoke up ur beloved US of A why is it still here ? i mean out of lets say 1.2 bil into 10% = 120000000 its a hundred and twenty million Jihadist , .00001% of that number came up with 9/11, JOJO if there was such a number as u claim to be , pardon me but i dont think u would have been alive and kikin A** till now , maaaan not even China's army is that big !! .

P.S. u r still using that Taquiyya whatever !! , man i dont know who got u hanged up on that out of nowhere term , tell me again , what does it mean?!!

Quote:
Why do you disagree with yourself here? Especially when Islamic
law/sharia most adamantly (at the cost of your head) demands that there is NO separation of
church and state. It is the religion of islam that allows for the
governments/theocracies/thugocracies that they embrace in the middle-east to control them

Quote:
It is the religion of islam that allows for the
governments/theocracies/thugocracies that they embrace in the middle-east to control them

FALSE STATEMENT!!
is it ur opinion , or a fact ?

Quote:
And it IS that religion that is keeping Islamic nations in the poverty that they live. It most certainly has EVERYTHING to do with their religion

Again please specify , opinion or fact , and if its a fact , please refer to the source , other wise its just another opinion of a person who has never been, seen , interacted with the subject of his opinion

Quote:
as what caught my eye was the article about the plight of Christians in
Gaza. Which is much more advanced than any isoloated instances in india

I have lived in india for seven years 1996-2003 and i have seen what its like between hindus-muslims-sikhs-christians , its like trying to figure out the end to a circle , every party of the mentioned has commited hate crimes against the others, every one has received the same treatment, christians and muslims have suffured the most simply because the are lesser in numbers compared to hindus, do some serious research on it JoJo , u will find am right, one thing i assure u , u will not be able to find out where it started!!

Quote:
Originally stated by JoJoJams
Yepper - mostly perpetrated by Muslims. The Indians have been fighting the
muslim invasion for hundreds and hundreds of years. Pakistan was created out of India to give a
majority muslim (after being taken over) area it's own country. That's how Islam works....piece
by piece. Hinduism has no teachings like those in Islam. Any violence in India, by hindus, that
you label terrorism, is mostly humans feeling they are protecting themselves and their loved
ones. And often times they are - and it's against muslim hatred/violence.

First of all when UR GREAT GRAND FATHER's the british invaded india it was mostly ruled by muslims for the past couple of hundred years, u say indians fighted muslims as if arab army invaded india, sorry bro muslim indians are the ones who controlled india , pakistan the one u say had been taken over by muslims is one of the areas with an overwhleming majority of muslims who's family tree actually started there, and its not like what happened in PALESTINE, USA , AUSTRALIA where the original inhabitants where thrown out, do ur homework research the subject , and it seems to me that u know for a fact that all incident started by hindus was in self defence , also u know it for a fact that all incidents by muslims was a emmmmmm by nature?!! , ok just tell me how did u come to this conclusion , or correct me if am mistaken

Quote:
the advancement (or lack thereof) of a nation is
directly related to it's dominant ideology. That's pretty much a human psychological
given.....

these are ur words , tell me JOJO , did u hear about the Golden age of islam?!!
ok in light of that will u elaborate on your words please?

P.S. All muslims agree that it was during the Golden age of islam was the real ethics and teachings of Islam are followed, unlike now where many of us say we are muslims and do not know the basics to be one.

P.S. I have gathered that Westerners believe that when they followed the teachings of christianity , it was called the dark ages, and when they refused it well u know what happened.

Quote:
Merely that you look at the "lesser of two evils" and stand up against radical Islam, that wishes to impose a theocracy on you. Religion, in and of itself, and christianity, are not a threat to you. They merely question you - and that's not a bad thing. Islam will cut off your head if you don't agree with it/them.

Quote:
Islam will cut off your head if you don't agree with it/them

BULLSHIT !! , or may be u forgot to say radical @@

Quote:
Only in islam do we find doctrinaly commanded justification for beheadings, mutilations and stonings (today!!). And only in the muslim nations are those things practiced (today!). Since they are, by LAW, muslim nations, practicing islam or, at least, using Islam to justify all they do, one would have to be a fool to not see the correlation between islamic doctrine (and indoctrination), and the direction those nations take. Religion - affecting a culture - since it IS so intertwined into their lives, culture and nations.

YUP, YUP, and YUP.

Also only in the west do we have a database for serial killers, serial rapists , and mass murderers.

Islamic law has set very strict conditions that have to be present for the mentioned punishments to take place, which makes them rare, but they still are effective in reducing crime rates.

Quote:
Interesting. And you know what, my friend?? You will have to make that choice some day soon..... There are plenty of thinking, rational loving people who will never bow to those childish demands of tyrants. If you and everyone acquiesces to their demands - everything you and the west stands for will be lost. If you stand up to them - fight them - humanity can prevail. But instead you choose to hide behind your self-righteous foolishness.

I couldnot help but reply to that , a guy came to Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) during the early days of islam and told him that after severe persecution he denounced islam and the prophet to free himself so what should he do now , the prophet told him that ( meaning) if they torture u again then just denounce me again , and the guy did it, Islam went on from there to control half the world.

Quote:
Really?!? Tell that to the Fox news crew in the middle east kidnapped and forced to convert.... Modern day islam WILL force that choice on you, my brother.....

Who say's the kidnappers are representatives of modern day Islam ?
What is modern day islam to u by the way?!!
is there an old versions of islam somewhere?!!

Quote:
I'll be the first to admit that I like to debate to a fault sometimes. Must be the Jewish blood in me.

WOW !! u r jewish !!! man i never knew , loooolz were u afraid i was gonna declare holy post wars on u ?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 06:27 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54087 wrote:
If you're specifically talking about education then I'd argue that nothing has changed.

But I agree with you on the changing as a superpower, mostly because the fall of the American dollar. We're gonna start to see a sharp decline in our standard of living here soon. When that happens i'm moving my ass to Canada.

Quote:
When that happens i'm moving my ass to Canada

Now that's what I call living!

Above post wasn't really all that informed, FYI.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2008 10:17 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54245 wrote:
Now that's what I call living!

Canada's standard of living will soon surpass our own. their dollar is already worth more than ours.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2008 10:17 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54245 wrote:

Above post wasn't really all that informed, FYI.

and why is that?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2008 03:16 pm
@mousy,
He just jumped into the argument without knowing what was really going on, that's annoying. Also made assumptions about JoJo's ethnicity/ancestry.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 07:12 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54311 wrote:
He just jumped into the argument without knowing what was really going on, that's annoying. Also made assumptions about JoJo's ethnicity/ancestry.

That funny considering some people on this board (whose name i will not mention) assumed i was muslim among other things.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 04:56 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;53989 wrote:

I couldn't agree more. Plus, we're being over-run by barbarians -- hordes of them. WE IN TROUBLE, HOMIE.
0 Replies