Why is this?

markx15

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 10:55 pm
just joined cant seem to find how to post new thread on front forum page does it allow you? only seem to be able to add replys to existing threads. i want to ask questions about

1. Does Democracy really exist anywhere.

2. Does freedom really exist or is it dependant on how much money you have.

&
3. Why is it always the other side that use propaganda etc

This is from a new member, but he wasn't able to create a new thread. His name is OBSERVANTREVIEWER.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 842 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 08:22 pm
@markx15,
Can we trust him? I mean......is he one of us?
mlurp

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 11:41 pm
@markx15,
Welcome, I'm new here also.

markx15;37137 wrote:
just joined cant seem to find how to post new thread on front forum page does it allow you? only seem to be able to add replys to existing threads. i want to ask questions about

1. Does Democracy really exist anywhere.

2. Does freedom really exist or is it dependant on how much money you have.

&
3. Why is it always the other side that use propaganda etc

This is from a new member, but he wasn't able to create a new thread. His name is OBSERVANTREVIEWER.

# 1. I think in some form or another, here and there.

# 2. Look at your key ring. I was free only when I lived in a cave in the mountains above Boulder, CO.
The more keys one has the less freedom theey really have. And we choose which keys we will put on th ering. he, he, he.

H# 3. I guess it works.....

Have you any ideas on your own questions?
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 06:48 am
@markx15,
1. Democracy exists only as a guideline, and a mask. It is the way government should work, and the way it pretends to work. The diference between Democracy and State Capitalism is very clear, the first being based on classic liberalism has its focus set on us, people. State capitalism however is solely an agency determined to keep the economy spinning independant of the cost. It has no room for individuals.
2. Freedom exists, as an ideal, because it is dificult to achieve freedom in the middle of an entire civilization full of demands and expectations. I guess you first need to meet freedom in isolation to then bring it with you into the midst of all these people.
3. It isn't just the other side which uses propaganda, any of us use it when we support someone just for them to push a certain agenda, the thing is if you do this in a responsable fashion the results are spectacular and benefit everyone involved, were as when you do it for your own profit no one can predict the results.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 09:04 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37379 wrote:
Can we trust him? I mean......is he one of us?

God, I hope not.
mlurp

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:13 pm
@aaronssongs,
You have some points there. But you go to far to try to explain the simple. Corruption and power and those able to create the money to serve those with the power, will do for me.
Are you from India? And if so that might explain some of the rest of what you say. The chaste system like the class system America has (well about every country has. The uppers, the middle and the ones with less and those supported by their governments and we also have trailer trash but they are busy watching Jerry Springer reruns.
tvsej

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 03:44 am
@mlurp,
Or they are on the show!
markx15

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 09:57 am
@markx15,
Pinochet what do you mean by us? Who exactly are you talking about?
No mlurp, I am brazilian, though I have read much about India I have never had the pleasure of actually being there.

Quote:
Corruption and power and those able to create the money to serve those with the power, will do for me.

That is how it began, unfortunatly today the ones in power have convinced the rest that power is the only thing to be had. This power however enslaves anyone who tries for it, it is a vice, you never achieve satisfaction, there is always more power, money, to be had. This has a strong ideological foundation, based on the right to own. To me it is a dispicable way to apply the notion that what you create or discover is by right yours.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 12:01 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;37666 wrote:
Or they are on the show!

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Now that was well said!

markx15 we are talking about the same thing. Yes!
0 Replies