Sexual intercourse: How long should it take?

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 04:42 pm
What is the average time that it takes for a man to go from penetration to orgasm?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 11,833 • Replies: 66
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 06:29 pm
Interesting question. I have heard embarassingly low numbers, things like 5-10 minutes as being the average.

I was surprised to hear this, after all, all men insist that they pull the regular all-nighter.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 07:46 pm
It can be as little as ten seconds for the guy is just so excited beyond belief to "holy cow, will this guy ever cum?" The good news is that, for the young, once is never the end of the evening. Slow him down, my sweet, slow him down, tell him he has you forever and that you want this night to last and last and last. Who knows? maybe the youngster will slow down and enjoy, and let you find that sweet relief as well.
Don't be shy, my darling, tell him to stop if you think he's too close. Get him to sup at the altar of your nexus till the top of your head blows off.

Gotta go.. Peace

Joe
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 08:05 pm
You've asked the nearly identical question 3 times already.

Why not grab a stopwatch and do some hands on research?
0 Replies

Heywood

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2003 11:52 pm
Cool
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 10:52 am
if you have to ask, you don't want to know!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 11:19 am
8 seconds. And if she complains, who cares.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 02:12 pm
Thank you for all your interesting and entertaining responses, but I was kind of looking for more of a scientific response. Like for instance the average time it takes for dogs would be like maybe 30 seconds. I was wondering if anyone knew of any real scientific data on this, like in some documented sex study or something like that. I know, it's probably a longshot, but why not see how good the knowledge pool is around here.
Oh, and Jespah, I already HAVE done my own research. I'm trying to see how I compare!
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 05:59 pm
Well, the Kinsey institute's research is rather famous, from what I've heard. . .but their numbers are embarassingly low.

http://www.indiana.edu/~kinsey/research/ak-data.html#coitus
0 Replies

Eve

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 06:13 pm
Interesting - makes me wonder what I was missing with all the sex I have had that I just enjoyed without ever having done research on it.
Are you also interested in how long it takes to scoff a packet of chocolate almonds on your own - well I have just done it in 11 minutes.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 06:26 pm
Why the are you defining the total time of sex by the amount of time it takes a MAN to cum? do you think that's all there is to 'sex'??? what a joke, I bet your 1 nighters are all severely disappointed.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 06:45 pm
Sheesh, whatever happened to the sanctity of scientific curiosity?

Slappy always claims it when he installs hidden cameras.

kickycan,

Thanks for bringing this up. I had read numbers similar (though less embarassing) than the ones moger provided and your question connected me with the data monger provided.

The many other expressions here all (çept Slappy's but that's nermal) have validity but IMO simple scientific curiosity also has validity.

You posted this to science, and not "relationships" You were reqarded with unsolicited counsel instead of data.

IMO, you have been a damn good sport about it and thankfully Monger provided said data.

I was curious as well so thanks!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 09:37 pm
Look to the ancients, learn, and don't try to 'measure up' to scientific studies. It's sex fer heck's sake. Also, you did indeed get standard figures from Monger there. Mind you, if you are doing better than the statistics, good on ya.
0 Replies

kjvtrue

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 10:17 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
8 seconds. And if she complains, who cares.
Are you saying that you don't know how to give a woman an oragasim? Question
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 10:54 am
Yes, I'm saying I don't know how to give a girl an orgasim, because I don't know what an "orgasim" is....

However, I know how to give them an orgasm. To do this, you wine them, dine them, have sex for 8 seconds, then hand them their vibrator.
0 Replies

kjvtrue

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 11:08 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Yes, I'm saying I don't know how to give a girl an orgasim, because I don't know what an "orgasim" is....

However, I know how to give them an orgasm. To do this, you wine them, dine them, have sex for 8 seconds, then hand them their vibrator.

Are you sure it's a real women? Question
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 12:28 pm
Oh yea, she's real. But it's a tough thing for me to talk about, because I lost her.

One romantic night, we were frolicking around in bed, playfully wrestling. I forgot I left a thumbtack on the bed, however, and in one instant, "Pfffffffffff," she rolled over on the tack. All the air, gone. Couldn't revive her...the patch kit didn't work, now she's forever gone.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 12:44 pm
Monger that data is bizare.

Why wouldn't they count prostitutes in the extra-marital sex category? Did they just not ask or do they not count?

oooooh, and the data was from studies in the 40s and 50s. That could explain some things.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 03:31 pm
Which things are you thinking it explains, Little k?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 03:35 pm
That the wimmins lied.

Quote:
22.8% of females reported reaching climax less than 2 minutes after intromission

<extremely skeptical look>
0 Replies