Atheism, not religion, is the real force behind the mass murders of history

trappedbyparties

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 08:26 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;16414 wrote:
"The strongest or the most ruthless?"

Okay.....here we go.............again. Don't you know how important Rome was to Western Civilization? I know you must have studied this at some point.

oh you mean playing a world power, ocupying other countries and killing for not fallowing thier rules......I guess you are right!!! Or at least the current western civilization.
trappedbyparties

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 08:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;16416 wrote:
Catholics rock. I mean that literally.

I'm not a catholic and i used to rock:frown: , literaly. Toured all over the U.S. in a number of christian bands. You may have even heard of some of them. But most of them died out quick.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 08:29 pm
@Drnaline,
"oh you mean playing a world power, ocupying other countries and killing for not fallowing thier rules......I guess you are right!!! Or at least the current western civilization."

Nope....that won't do. That's emotional and uninformed. Answer the question. How much have you actually studied?
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 08:31 pm
@Drnaline,
We are The Rock. Yeah....we rock, alright.
0 Replies

trappedbyparties

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 08:40 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;16422 wrote:
"oh you mean playing a world power, ocupying other countries and killing for not fallowing thier rules......I guess you are right!!! Or at least the current western civilization."

Nope....that won't do. That's emotional and uninformed. Answer the question. How much have you actually studied?

How is that emotional? In who's opinion will that not do? If the answer is yours, who the hell are you? For a religion that should not judge lest ye be judged, You sure are throwing quite a few judgements. If you fallowed the thread you would see that i have studdied quit deeply. Just studying one side of an issue will keep you running circles. I will not take a biased study as the only study. Never have i and never will i. You are foolish to believe your power church(dictated church) will ever be the only source in order to study christianity.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 05:20 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;16415 wrote:
Yeah....'humph' is the Simpleton's sigh of intellectual frustration. "HUMPH!!!!! Dag gone it. Humph!!!"Very Happy

Yes, I know, I was asking what was it in response to?
0 Replies

trappedbyparties

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 08:24 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;16408 wrote:
Reagan, don't you know about "humph"?

actually it was hmmmmm:cool: hmmmmmmm:cool: hmmmmmm:cool: !!! got it, great i was thinking about what he said. there is and never was a humph.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 08:35 pm
@trappedbyparties,
"How is that emotional?"

It's just over-the-top, ultra-ignorant (technically speaking, of course) blather. Anyone who has studied Western Civilization at all knows better.

"In who's opinion will that not do? If the answer is yours, who the hell are you?"

Just a guy who knows better. I knew that as a child. There's a heck of a lot more to Rome that what you indicated.

"For a religion that should not judge lest ye be judged, You sure are throwing quite a few judgements. If you fallowed the thread you would see that i have studdied quit deeply."

Show me. Don't tell me. I need to experience your deep knowledge.

"Just studying one side of an issue will keep you running circles. I will not take a biased study as the only study. Never have i and never will i. You are foolish to believe your power church(dictated church) will ever be the only source in order to study christianity."

I'm referring to ROMAN CIVILIZATION, not the Roman Catholic Church.

You got it -- [SIZE="4"]humph.[/SIZE]:headbang:
trappedbyparties

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 10:16 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;16578 wrote:
"How is that emotional?"

It's just over-the-top, ultra-ignorant (technically speaking, of course) blather. Anyone who has studied Western Civilization at all knows better.

"In who's opinion will that not do? If the answer is yours, who the hell are you?"

Just a guy who knows better. I knew that as a child. There's a heck of a lot more to Rome that what you indicated.

"For a religion that should not judge lest ye be judged, You sure are throwing quite a few judgements. If you fallowed the thread you would see that i have studdied quit deeply."

Show me. Don't tell me. I need to experience your deep knowledge.

"Just studying one side of an issue will keep you running circles. I will not take a biased study as the only study. Never have i and never will i. You are foolish to believe your power church(dictated church) will ever be the only source in order to study christianity."

I'm referring to ROMAN CIVILIZATION, not the Roman Catholic Church.

You got it -- [SIZE="4"]humph.[/SIZE]:headbang:

if your refering to Roman civilization then i would be right, they played a world power role, ocupying other countries and trying people of those countries based on thier own laws. Much like America is doing now. Maybe you should backtrack in the thread and find the information that i have posted about the roman civilization. This now will be twice i have told you this, three times and shame on me. speaking of blather....How many blathering posts have you posted? I bet i am not the only one who can say quit a freaking few. If need be, i can copy and paste all that i can find that deal with ignorance.......:headbang:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 09:37 am
@trappedbyparties,
trapped.by.parties;16419 wrote:
oh you mean playing a world power, ocupying other countries and killing for not fallowing thier rules......I guess you are right!!! Or at least the current western civilization.

Rome was a world power, it didn't need to play one. It's military tactics could defeat any in Europe at the time. An empire builds itself and conquers other lands. The Etruscans tried to do it to Rome, why can't Rome have an empire? If it didn't build an Empire and decided to keep civilization to itself, I'm pretty sure I would be laughing my ass off at you uncivilized barbarians right now, 'cause my ancestors lived a few miles east of Rome in Abruzzi. So don't be ungrateful to the Roman Empire, because it gave you everything you have.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 01:58 pm
@Drnaline,
"If need be, i can copy and paste all that i can find that deal with ignorance......."

Please do. Just tell me when and where.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 02:05 pm
@Drnaline,
TBP,

Sadly for you, I'm beginning to contemplate the one thing you desperately do not want -- mashing your bag.
0 Replies

trappedbyparties

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 10:20 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;16671 wrote:
Rome was a world power, it didn't need to play one. It's military tactics could defeat any in Europe at the time. An empire builds itself and conquers other lands. The Etruscans tried to do it to Rome, why can't Rome have an empire? If it didn't build an Empire and decided to keep civilization to itself, I'm pretty sure I would be laughing my ass off at you uncivilized barbarians right now, 'cause my ancestors lived a few miles east of Rome in Abruzzi. So don't be ungrateful to the Roman Empire, because it gave you everything you have.

yeah then it fell!!! much like we will if we don't watch ourselves.
trappedbyparties

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 10:21 pm
@trappedbyparties,
TBP,

Sadly for you, I'm beginning to contemplate the one thing you desperately do not want -- mashing your bag.

look i didn't have to look far!!!:FU1:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 06:58 am
@Drnaline,
Whenever I mash bag, all Hell breaks loose. Presently, I'm reaching for the ultimate bag-masher -- my golf cleats.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 07:42 am
@trappedbyparties,
trapped.by.parties;16820 wrote:
yeah then it fell!!! much like we will if we don't watch ourselves.

It's not really the same... though there are parallels even more than yo say, moral relativism and decadence, liberalism.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 08:30 am
@Drnaline,
There will be no mashing here, play nice boys.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 05:00 pm
@Drnaline,
Okay.....I'll switch to comat boots.
trappedbyparties

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 09:34 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;16894 wrote:
Okay.....I'll switch to comat boots.

i've got a pair myself! Government issued.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 01:59 pm
@Drnaline,
The world has changed and we no longer need conquest to spread advancements...We all have language, engineering, civil government etc...as a people we have outgrown the need for empires and the unnatural unity provided by religion and all that is needed now is for the world to realize that
0 Replies