Is Michael Jackson the most notorious pedophile in history,

Sofia

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 12:35 am
After the Ed Bradley interview, it seems Jackson is seriously deluded, and permanent inhabitant of his very own 'Neverland'.

I really think he could get a NGRI. (Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.)
0 Replies

au1929

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 10:06 am
his next operation must be a brain transplant.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 10:29 am
Was Lewis Carroll a pedophile? He was innocent (nieve) enough to leave a photographic record of his obsession. There is a gray area here around which the acceptable relation of non parental adults to children constantly shifts. Whether MJ is guilty or not is going to very much depend not only on evidence, which in my opinion is all going to be suspect given the stakes and publicity, but also on where we, at present, draw that boundary.
0 Replies

au1929

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 10:36 am
Pedophile or not and I do not believe that he is. There is however little doubt IMO based on his actions he is a mental case.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 10:43 am
Hard to say in this particular instance, but in my heart I think he's a pervert and a weird unit.

That doesn't necessarily make him a pedophile though. A lot of women walked out of my hotel room (before I met squinney) saying I was a pervert and they were probably right, too :wink:

You can get platinum records...do good things....be well loved....build bridges and hospitals, fund charities...do good works of every kind.....and in a moment of weakness touch one dick............

And how do you end up being remembered, and what for?

Not excusing or condoning MJ or any other pedophile real or imagined.... I think they should be castrated.....just commenting on the rest of us....... Laughing
0 Replies

Sofia

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 10:59 am
OK, who doesn't like their toes sucked?
Very Happy Laughing Twisted Evil
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 11:02 am
Sofia got it right away....what's in your nightstand?
0 Replies

Sofia

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 11:38 am
<smirk>
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 01:14 pm
Why so down on America? See not all Americans are pedophiles.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 01:24 pm
Quote:
I really think he could get a NGRI. (Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.)

Insanity is a legal term, not a medical one. It means that the person cannot appreciate the difference between right and wrong. With his interview, where he batted his eyes in childish innocence, and swore that he believed that he did nothing wrong, a sharp lawyer could possibly get him off on an insanity plea.

IMO he is crazy.........................like a fox!
0 Replies

Sofia

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 03:28 pm
Maybe even a not-so-bright lawyer. Very Happy
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 03:50 pm
I liked what Vivien said.

Jackson's one sick puppy, and there are a lot of circling vultures. The list of sick people in that guy's life is endless.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 1 Jan, 2004 04:01 pm
While it may be true that the boy's parent had money or whatever in mind in dealing with jackson and well may deserve prosecution also, the one point remains: No matter what the mother may be guilty of, Jackson if he touched the boy sexually or fed him alcohol is still guilty of a crime. Being enticed does not lessen the guilt. I say "if." What I personally believe about his guilt is completely lrrelevant.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Tue 13 Jan, 2004 06:26 pm
MJ is weird. I never liked his music. Nor do I like him. I think he even looks weird. He is a messed up man. From his father and then from himself for giving in and not trying to be strong person.

He should not have invited anyone to stay at his house. That was stupid. Come on he has been accused before. Therefore it should be aparent that he should skip the sleeping over and just have him or who ever, come over for an hour or two. Though a lot could be done in an hour or two.

As for the parent of this "sick" child I think she is the dumbest person on the planet. Here is a man who has been accused of touching children and yet it seems to her to be a good idea to let him go visit MJ. What a dumb money gruben loser. Go away woman and never come back. Never never.

Oh and he is still a child. He never had a childhood so he is having his child hood the rest of his life. And that is what makes him weird. He acts like a child. It is a mental problem steaming from his evil father who stole his childhood.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Tue 13 Jan, 2004 06:30 pm
Sofia wrote:
OK, who doesn't like their toes sucked?
Very Happy Laughing Twisted Evil

And get athlete's tongue? Shocked
0 Replies

husker

Tue 13 Jan, 2004 07:32 pm
I wanna know what Lola and Rabbit think?

I think he's got a heap of mental illness that leaves him open for the greedy while he feeds right into it with his denial.
0 Replies

Sofia

Mon 16 Aug, 2004 06:52 pm
The Freak Show was out in full force today. The Jackson family showed up all in white to stare down the LA DA.

As if it could get weirder...
0 Replies

Sofia

Mon 16 Aug, 2004 06:53 pm
Tito was wearing a white cape, trimmed in gold lame`.

I thought he might try to fly...
0 Replies

kickycan

Mon 16 Aug, 2004 06:56 pm
HE'S INNOCENT, DAMMIT!
0 Replies

Sofia

Mon 16 Aug, 2004 06:58 pm
Of course he was.

I mean, how else could he wear white like that!

My mind is made up!

Pass the Jesus juice and bring in the little boys...
0 Replies