Is Michael Jackson the most notorious pedophile in history,

Sofia

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 09:27 am
or not?

Are you amazed at how long he's gotten his perverted jollies, or are you incensed that the Man is trying to take down another misunderstood artist?

Love to hear what you think.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,409 • Replies: 66
Topic Closed
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 09:29 am
Whatever happened to the notion of innocent until proved guilty?
0 Replies

SealPoet

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 09:31 am
Is Michael Jackson the most notorious pedophile in history?

No.

Not even in recent history.

John Geoghan (et al) did far more damage.
0 Replies

NickFun

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 02:23 pm
There's no law against being weird or a one man human freak show or having your face so badly cut up that you look like an alien. However, if he's guilty of ravaging children, then he should be sent away for however long they send those people away for.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 03:40 pm
NickFun- I agree. They need to prove the man guilty. Then if he IS guilty of pedophilia, they should lock him away and throw away the key.

In the meantime, on account of the allegations of over a decade ago, I question the wisdom of those parents who allowed their kids to have "sleepovers" with Michael!
0 Replies

au1929

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 05:39 pm
That he is weird and off the wall there is no doubt. However, as for his being a pedophile that is yet to be proven. He may just be someone who has never grown up.
0 Replies

eoe

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 05:46 pm
If he's found guilty and sentenced then the parents of the child ought to do some time too, right along with him, for being either incredibly stupid or so greedy that they would offer their child up to a suspected pedophile. Probably for pay.
0 Replies

Montana

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 06:45 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
NickFun- I agree. They need to prove the man guilty. Then if he IS guilty of pedophilia, they should lock him away and throw away the key.

In the meantime, on account of the allegations of over a decade ago, I question the wisdom of those parents who allowed their kids to have "sleepovers" with Michael!

I agree.
0 Replies

Wilso

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 06:57 pm
eoe wrote:
If he's found guilty and sentenced then the parents of the child ought to do some time too, right along with him, for being either incredibly stupid or so greedy that they would offer their child up to a suspected pedophile. Probably for pay.

I agree.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 08:14 pm
A guy comes home one night to find his girl friend packing a suitcase.

"Whatta ya doing?" he asks.

"I'm leaving you," she responds.

"Why?"

"Because I found out you're a pedofile," she fires back.

"Pedofile," he says, "...well that's an awfully big word for a 10 year old."
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 08:27 pm
The poll is hard to answer. He might be innocent. I have my own doubts. I don't want to click perv though since there is the little matter of proof. I want to click something to find out what others clicked.... heh heh. Will see if I can hold off.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 10:06 pm
Humm....whats that old saying..."If it smells like ****, than it must be ****?"

Sorry folks....think he's a perv. And also think that he's never grown up....Neverland Ranch=Peter Pan Syndrome.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Sat 22 Nov, 2003 10:44 pm
Quit with the "sleepovers" and the allegations will probably cease. The freak gets what he deserves. 45 years old, and has pajama parties with little boys. VERY nice. The parents of these kids need to be shot in the back of the skull for being so ******* stupid, too. "Sure, you can spend the night with Jacko
0 Replies

Wilso

Sun 23 Nov, 2003 02:00 am
I still think they're after cash settlements, which is disgusting way to use one's children.
0 Replies

RicardoTizon

Sun 23 Nov, 2003 02:07 am
I agree that he is not proven guilty yet.

I am going out on a limb by saying "He is guilty" It is not only my gut feeling but these allegations goes back many years. If you are a thinking person and had been previously accused of such things, you would find ways to make sure that you are not in a position to be accused of the same things again. His apparent disregard for this common sense tells me he is doing something nasty.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Sun 23 Nov, 2003 02:21 am
I doubt anyone can legally testify what happens in a bedroom, least of all a twelve year old. This is not in defense of Jackson whose music I appreciate but neither is it of those who would jump to conclusions. I wonder if this still won't end up being another legal extortion of money - Michael has plenty of it and is definirtely a target. He's become a little too outre for my taste but I'm a live and let live person. I do not make judgement or condemn persons who have not even been proven to have broken the law. I may even give them the benefit of the doubt based on my own feeliig to give them a chance to explain.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 23 Nov, 2003 07:45 am
Not even close to most notorious.
Canada's Clifford Olsen killed many children as part of his paedophilia.
Not that simple child abuse is nothing.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Sun 23 Nov, 2003 08:02 am
and he didn't have to diddle to be a perv...
0 Replies

Montana

Sun 23 Nov, 2003 08:27 am
Lightwizard wrote:
I doubt anyone can legally testify what happens in a bedroom, least of all a twelve year old. This is not in defense of Jackson whose music I appreciate but neither is it of those who would jump to conclusions. I wonder if this still won't end up being another legal extortion of money - Michael has plenty of it and is definirtely a target. He's become a little too outre for my taste but I'm a live and let live person. I do not make judgement or condemn persons who have not even been proven to have broken the law. I may even give them the benefit of the doubt based on my own feeliig to give them a chance to explain.

Exactly!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Sun 23 Nov, 2003 11:38 am
The artist R. C. Gorman who paints and produces all those prints of Indian women (actually he sometimes uses Asian models to depict them) is supposedly a known pedophile. I've had clients mention it. He also suffered from alcoholism and has sobered up. Apparantly it has never gotten him into any legal trouble. Is this focus on Michael just a manifistation of celebrity worship gone amuk?
0 Replies