• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,961 • Replies: 4
No top replies

JEB007

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 09:23 am
@Ken cv,
No. If a woman walks into an infertility clinic asking to be artificially inseminated, an inquiry should be done on her background, financial situation, and whether the family the child would be born into is fit for the upbringing of a child. I accept gays in every way possible, but I do not believe a household headed by two gay men or women is fit for the upbringing of a child, I find it a bit wayyyy to dysfunctional, but that's just me.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 06:57 pm
@Ken cv,
Psychological studies have been done comparing the children of straight parents and children of gay parents. Initially results seemed to conclude that children reared by straight parents were similar in all ways to children of gays.

Now, they have realized the likelihood of a child reared by gays to be gay themselves is much higher, and that they will not perform as well in school and have as much business or monetary success in life. The statistics on that was very close though, so I don't know how much stock I put into the success in life part. I'll have to find my source, I should be back in this thread soon with it.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 08:19 am
@Ken cv,
For there to of been a right, it should of been in the constitution. Not made into a law by a body that isn't supposed to make law, just interprit it.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 05:56 pm
@Ken cv,
I see no point to her suit but to gain some money and she is probably coached by lesbian groups in hopes of making a test case out of this .
0 Replies