Post Your Picture Thread

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 11:35 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;32496 wrote:
you said MOSSAD, dont use profanity my child Very Happy

well i know how to not use a tooth brush to kill, just avoid a tooth brush for two years, then smile and people whithin a radius of three KM will die :wtf:

actually this brings up something that always bewildered me, how are you gonna get married if you cant cook? some will think am ultra conservative here but i think that cooking is mainly the womans job, ofcourse i will help but surely you dont expect it to become my burden Very Happy

ok but what about his women? did they have great taste in men? Very Happy

answer if you dare RED :eek:

Red - yes, been a lefty all my life....
PW - a sense of humor, cool.
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:26 pm
@missdixy,
missdixy;27771 wrote:
For some reason when I first saw that photo, I thought you looked like Bill Clinton. Lol. Just a little. But I'm just crazy.

Cute picture Smile

Dix - I just went back and re-read your comment....Bill Clinton?
I cannot get a cigar anywhere near Mrs. SoCal much less do anything questionable under my desk! I am not from Havana!
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 02:08 am
@socalgolfguy,
Addressed to anyone,
My pictures are all 1.72 mb or more I cannot put anymore of them up. Our friend took the pictures with the D. cam. and he made them all to big and the dates wrong. I have no idea how to change them to a smaller jpeg photo. HELP!
T.
politically-wrong

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:26 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;33225 wrote:
Addressed to anyone,
My pictures are all 1.72 mb or more I cannot put anymore of them up. Our friend took the pictures with the D. cam. and he made them all to big and the dates wrong. I have no idea how to change them to a smaller jpeg photo. HELP!
T.

open the pics using microsofts office picture manager ( i got it with my ms office CD) it has very simple tool for resizing .
tvsej

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 04:23 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;33230 wrote:
open the pics using microsofts office picture manager ( i got it with my ms office CD) it has very simple tool for resizing .

I will try it, I have that program. Thank you PW
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 07:09 am
@Brent cv,
Or use Irfanview - get it free at IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 08:58 am
@Brent cv,
or, just post the big one anyway Very Happy

i just increased the size allowed. just use the attachment system
Drnaline

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 09:00 am
@Brent cv,
Thanks Bri.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 12:19 pm
@socalgolfguy,
The dates are wrong because our friend did not know how to set it.
The Christmas photo is from last year 12,15,06.
The other is home from the hospital with the new baby.
westernmom

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 12:38 pm
@Brent cv,
Gorgeous family! Your hair is amazing! Thanks for posting. It's nice to put a face with the new friends you make.
tvsej

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 12:41 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;33357 wrote:
Gorgeous family! Your hair is amazing! Thanks for posting. It's nice to put a face with the new friends you make.

Thanks western mom.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 12:43 pm
@briansol,
briansol;33279 wrote:
or, just post the big one anyway Very Happy

i just increased the size allowed. just use the attachment system

Thanks briansol, it worked.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 01:24 pm
@Brent cv,
are you the blonde? Very Happy
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 01:31 pm
@socalgolfguy,
we are all blonde in my family, everyone has blue eyes except for me, mine are green.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:45 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;33351 wrote:
The dates are wrong because our friend did not know how to set it.
The Christmas photo is from last year 12,15,06.
The other is home from the hospital with the new baby.

You have a great family TV. Congratulations.
Red cv

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 07:10 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;32496 wrote:
you said MOSSAD, dont use profanity my child Very Happy

well i know how to not use a tooth brush to kill, just avoid a tooth brush for two years, then smile and people whithin a radius of three KM will die :wtf:

actually this brings up something that always bewildered me, how are you gonna get married if you cant cook? some will think am ultra conservative here but i think that cooking is mainly the womans job, ofcourse i will help but surely you dont expect it to become my burden Very Happy

ok but what about his women? did they have great taste in men? Very Happy

answer if you dare RED :eek:

LOL I married a pilot ten years older than me, (I tried for thirty years older but alas I failed) He's an ex military pilot who did two tours (volunteer) in Croatia and Bosnia to protect both the Muslims and non-Muslims. He made life time friends during his peace keeping missions, thankfully all survived the slaughter of mostly Muslims. He's handsome, handy and his IQ is beyond my comprehension. I just talk alot to confuse him. He'd eat dirt if I made it, I can cook I just don't like food much so I don't like to cook. He's six feet tall and weighs in at 220, solid muscle. He was also a pro-hockey player before he was twenty, he bought his first fixed wing aircraft at 18. In summary the guy's amazing, smart talented and insured to the teeth. What's not to like, oh sadly he GOLFS and likes Fords. It's my burden to bear.

This is my gift to him after twenty years of marrage, for the record I was 16 cough choke, cough when I married him. That's my story and I am sticking to it, he's half deaf now from flying helos for so many years so I can say anything and he just nods. Gals it doesn't get better than that.

PW that's not my house that's his workshop, he's a carver and he's very talented. I built him his dream workshop but the neighbours dubbed it the Cottage. He has a wood stove, his own electrical panel, a state of the art dust filtration system, exhaust fan, frankly I've bought what ever he wants and then some. Spoiled doesn't begin to describe him.

I dare you give me a commentary equally as frank PW????

TV what a lovely family.
politically-wrong

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 01:03 am
@Red cv,
Red;33452 wrote:
LOL I married a pilot ten years older than me, (I tried for thirty years older but alas I failed) He's an ex military pilot who did two tours (volunteer) in Croatia and Bosnia to protect both the Muslims and non-Muslims. He made life time friends during his peace keeping missions, thankfully all survived the slaughter of mostly Muslims. He's handsome, handy and his IQ is beyond my comprehension. I just talk alot to confuse him. He'd eat dirt if I made it, I can cook I just don't like food much so I don't like to cook. He's six feet tall and weighs in at 220, solid muscle. He was also a pro-hockey player before he was twenty, he bought his first fixed wing aircraft at 18. In summary the guy's amazing, smart talented and insured to the teeth. What's not to like, oh sadly he GOLFS and likes Fords. It's my burden to bear.

This is my gift to him after twenty years of marrage, for the record I was 16 cough choke, cough when I married him. That's my story and I am sticking to it, he's half deaf now from flying helos for so many years so I can say anything and he just nods. Gals it doesn't get better than that.

PW that's not my house that's his workshop, he's a carver and he's very talented. I built him his dream workshop but the neighbours dubbed it the Cottage. He has a wood stove, his own electrical panel, a state of the art dust filtration system, exhaust fan, frankly I've bought what ever he wants and then some. Spoiled doesn't begin to describe him.

I dare you give me a commentary equally as frank PW????

TV what a lovely family.

well am not married but am almost engaged Very Happy , thank God you didnot mention your husbands name Very Happy , she has just finished her business administration degree this month, this is great news because now we will have much more free time to spend together, she is actually taller than me( just an inch ) and she is the best one to make an (aseeda with Mulah roob) thats a famos national dish , she is awfull when it comes to technology and i get a kick of making fun of her then , but she always gets back at me through starting a song and every body at home would also start singing they all have great voices and am awful at snging , the result is around four people singing reall nicely and in tune and then my voice just spoils the whole thing, she is crazy about music , sometimes i think she only stops singing to answer a direct question no less , she has an amazing voice , her class mates once asked her to represent them in a contest at their college , she had the brains to ask me first and i had the brians to support her all the way , we took the cup home if you gota ask.

Quote:
Gals it doesn't get better than that.

sorry RED Very Happy but me and ma girl we got it better Very Happy
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 04:22 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;33407 wrote:
You have a great family TV. Congratulations.

Thank you socal.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 01:56 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Quote: well am not married but am almost engaged , thank God you didnot mention your husbands name , she has just finished her business administration degree this month, this is great news because now we will have much more free time to spend together, she is actually taller than me( just an inch ) and she is the best one to make an (aseeda with Mulah roob) thats a famos national dish , she is awfull when it comes to technology and i get a kick of making fun of her then , but she always gets back at me through starting a song and every body at home would also start singing they all have great voices and am awful at snging , the result is around four people singing reall nicely and in tune and then my voice just spoils the whole thing, she is crazy about music , sometimes i think she only stops singing to answer a direct question no less , she has an amazing voice , her class mates once asked her to represent them in a contest at their college , she had the brains to ask me first and i had the brians to support her all the way , we took the cup home if you gota ask.

She sounds like a keeper PW, LOL I can't sing either. In fact I could shatter glass on the high notes.

So how come you are almost engaged, haven't you popped the question yet?????? How do you propose as a Muslim?

Ta thanks for sharing.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 03:22 pm
@Brent cv,
Almost engaged...I did that for 10 years before she asked me to marry her. Lucky girl. (Lucky me, too.)